Year over Year Firefox Active Daily Installs (Desktop)

>Year over Year Firefox Active Daily Installs (Desktop)

andreasgal.com/2017/07/19/firefox-marketshare-revisited/

What happened in February?

I believed they announced lack of support for Addons/Extensions or something like that, I don't use Firefox but there was backlash in that regard.

>-x%
in relation to what?

what a terrible graph

and that happens when the company focus on SJW bullshit instead of just making a good browser and nothing more

I think it's pretty obvious it's in relation to peak point.

What a *manipulative* graph.

tech writes trying to look smart

Wow, fucking firefox is fucking dying.

Actually it's the growth rate you retarded fucks. 0% means that there's no difference in owners from one month to another. -22% means that they lost 22% of their users from last month. If it was in positive it would have been gaining user base.
Pic related is actual ownership info if you fucking kids would take 1 min of your life to checking the actual content instead of shitposting.
The fluctuations are also explained in the fucking article.

Wow. I just realised I haven't installed it anymore.

The feminists and social justice warriors killed firefox

If only Firefox didn't fall for the rapid update meme.

FUCK OFF

>>>/lgtb/
kys

Good. That's what they get for embracing the SJW mentality, forcing out talented employees based on their political views and spending 99% of their time tinkering with the UI instead of making necessary changes.

Die. Die! DIE!

Why do you autists feel the need to cry about the Sup Forums boogeyman constantly? just fuck off back to tumblr already.

you tried

Go find a faggot hugbox, faggot.

I miss 1.5
But that's what pretty much seemed to kill it somewhat

this

also, checked

I don't get it, we call out Firefox for being SJW and PC but Google is even worse tilting their searches towards blacks and google doodles being BLACKED. Try looking up "American Inventors"

Because Google has a SJW division whereas the browser part is still done by people who actually know what they are doing. Google is still SJW shit though.

Firefox decided to make 'change' important and forgot that they are pretty much a browser company first and foremost. Don't put SJWs in charge of decision making is key.

I am a simple man, Mozilla turns their browser into an SJW craphole, I uninstall.

>Mozilla has to shutter its doors after its only viable product dies out
>Nobody around to further fund Rust development
>It becomes a RUSTY (ha ha ha!) language maintained by nobody, since the only contributors are hyper-autists with no education or were the people being paid by mozilla
That'll be a nice day

Google is too big to fail.

FF is not sjw current mozilla is

>But that's what pretty much seemed to kill it somewhat
Only if you're a Sup Forumstard that thinks the world revolves around your identify politics and are completely oblivious to the software and slow development related issues (many of which stem from Firefox devs simply not being able to keep up with what a company worth hundreds of billions of dollars can achieve), along with design choices that have pushed away Firefox's original userbase by making Firefox more like Chrome.

Firefox still seems like the no brainer "must use" internet browser

IE/Edge have no addons
Chrome is a bot net

Firefox has addons and isn't a botnet

>along with design choices that have pushed away Firefox's original userbase by making Firefox more like Chrome.
Firefox's original user base was people who wanted Chrome but had to settle for Firefox because Chrome wasn't invented yet. That's why they hemorrhaged market share to Chrome and not Firefox 1.0.

good goy, do you not want to be culturally enriched by niggers?

Good, fuck normies.

Another browser thread where people will shill chrome even though it's a botnet.
People'll try and shill chromium because they think open source is going to save them from the google botnet and that because it's open source it won't eat up as much RAM , and because it's open source they'll still have somewhat of privacy.

Fucking retards.

Chromium is built with binary blobs like Google Now, Google Cloud and Hotword.

>be lazy nigger who doesnt like work
>be communist
well, makes sense

also, those womyn runing mozilla litteraly demand monthly payments now (child support??)

It's optional.

>It's optional.
for now

Then go to Waterfox, Palemoon , Cyberfox
Just to name a few.

> browser is slow as hell, throws out every useful extension and basically sucks ass
> what do
> BLAME GOOGLE

Fucking faggots, holy shit.

The speed of sound.

They announced Firefox 57.

I'm happy with canary for development work and safari for my own browsing... also ungoogled for shady sites like this one