First time in my life I have "fast" internet (60 mbit/s)

>First time in my life I have "fast" internet (60 mbit/s)

It's too fast the pages are loading instantly it's too much pressure.

See, this page posted in less than a second what the fuck

So this is life isn't?

I know that feel bro, but so does everyone in my country because we have brilliant internet, must suck to live in America the land of the no internet.

>tfw 25Mbps internet
>cant watch 4K if more than one device is streaming

I don't even know what to download.

A car

>60 mbit/s

that's not even fast

It's too fast for me. I was on 5 mbit/s for 10 years.

10 mbps here

How the fuck is 60 not fast?

Because of perspective. I've got 150/15 and it's about average in my country. Mostly good enough except that I'd like more upspeed. It's incredible how fast you get used to these things.

I gone from 1mbit to 100 mbit a year ago. Its like having sex for the first time, but better.

I know your pain friend.

Comments like this piss me off. I had to live with 400 kbit/s
for 2 years. 25Mbps is more than enough.
Yeah felt like heaven.

I went from 80Mbps to 0.7Mbps during my last move. I need to get the fuck out of here.

>tfw 950kb at best

im at 100mbit because i discovered that i had 5g which i dont know how i did and wtf ...

>tfw paying over 100 maple dollars for 5 mbps

>tfw 10Mbps

Holy shit chummer.
Where and why did you even move? One checks their service quality before moving.

>It's too fast
switch to Firefox

Going from 256K to 10Mbps was god send. I hated 256K cause it was only 4x faster than my 56K and cost lot more.

Times change, grandpa.

I upgraded from 28.8 kbit/s to 64kbit/s around 1998, and it was awesome. Then the next year I saw some dude downloading at 30kb/s (256kbit/s) and it blew my mind.

These days I cancel any download slower than 2 MB/s, and I'd be annoyed if HD stutters while streaming on 4G on my phone.

Used to live in california, but moved to a state nearby for cheaper housing prices. Looks like I got cucked again, though.

Yeah man me too
I got cocks internet with 60 and it feels great
I'm not sure what your problem is bud, it feels like my computer is acting like it's supposed to for once.

>tfw paying for 'up to 100mbit/s'
>lucky if I get more than 30
>never get over 50, ever

Wow, frogposting is garbage on every board. A thread died for this one

I'm on 3 and supposed to be upgrading to 10 at the end of the month, should it even work and I don't get Jewed. What am I in for boys?

>200mbit
>giant-ass 4k monitor
>new ryzen machine

can't deal with this shit, it's too much everything