>be 2017

pushtrumpoffacliffagain.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBKWQ41dpVc.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminds me of simpler times in albinoblacksheep, e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=SBKWQ41dpVc.

>imagine all the Trumpette's tears and butthurt

>cucks make death threats to Trump daily but this is what will get Trump supporters angry

Kek. Pic related. Your future wife.

I was a regular on ABS at the start of the millennium. Good times!

Trump supporters really are easily triggered snowflakes.

This is written so poorly that this has to be a joke. Why would this moron credit himself on such a terribly written website

Heh, like that his face changes when he falls and that there are several different faces chosen at random.
>BAAAWWWWW
Non American here, you know we make fun of all republican presidents, right? I don't remember this level of butthurt when we were laughing at bush though. I miss him now, he was funny. He tried to negotiate peace with fish.

Unironically >>>

We would all be better if Trump would drop dead on the toilet, but this doesn't fucking belong here so fuck off faggot.

I'm not biased against this because of the content being centered around Donald Trump, but in general this is extremely fucking stupid. This Justin guy then goes on twitter and starts complaining about conservative outrage and typecasting all conservatives as people who call for violence against liberals like Obama. Honestly look at this faggot.

Does your mommy know you are projecting again without permission?

>Non American here

Stopped reading there

go back to your containment board you cancer

Agreed, then based Pence would assume the throne and toss all the trannyfaggots off a cliff. That would mean half of Sup Forums would stop posting though.

Dude, this type of attitude can be seen from both conservatives and liberals. You've also proven that guys statement. Stop embarrassing yourself on the internet my duder

why are leftists so violent?

huh, so that's what pajeets are doing in their free time now, well, still better than scamming

>snowflake so afraid of being called a snowflake, he preemptively calls somebody else a snowflake without context

Oh sweatie..

9 months later and they still can’t get over it

Only if Rubio dared him to

They almost never have an actual argument to make.