Kindly remind a frenchbro that he doesn't need to put a space before his question marks

>kindly remind a frenchbro that he doesn't need to put a space before his question marks
>he fucking gets pissed off and starts bullying me

I was only trying to help...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Germanic_and_Latinate_equivalents_in_English
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol I saw that. There there lad

Now reply to my argie gf thread

What's the purpose of this thread again ?

fuck i hate you people

i secretly love u

Putting a space is objectively more aesthetic

Just because it's pretty doesn't mean that it's right!

>It's fucking stupid and unnecessary but it looks nice
Couldn't be more French if you tried, mate

It's way more pleasant to the eyes !

Pic related : the first powered car.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Let them. it's the only little thing they have left since they're cucked into speaking English...

But it costs nothing to do it so why reject beauty

>since they're cucked into speaking English...

Oh boi, there is worse than speaking a dialect of my mother tongue on the cuckscale, I promise.

your language is quite nice so thank you

really turns girls on in bed 2bh

In academic writing you can't come up with new rules just because reasons, so stick to the norms.

Why are Canadians such faggots ?

damn i can't refute this... I hope the anti-frog kiwi comes to save the day and whip your ass

>Foreigners mad because they can't legally put a space before a question mark

lmao nice """"freedom""""" you have there

French and english sare literally nothing outside of some vocabulary, stop this meme.

>really turns girls on in bed 2bh

Explain this ?

>French
>Littaly
>Vocabulary

French words

Stavros the French Academy rules are putting a space before (most) punctuation marks.
Now I agree that when writing in English we should stick to English typographic rules.

american girls think french sounds sexy as fuck

do the french not realize this or something? thought it was one of the many things they were smug about

Only works with foreigners though.

>"They are literally nothing outside of 30% of the vocabulary"

Yeah so they have a lot of common points

>reading
>comprehension

that's exactly what I said, faggot

But, AGAIN, outside of some words they're completely different. Hell, english shares more similarities with german, and their ties are much older than those with french.

joyful meme, my companion. But this message contains no french words

I have never been outside the most beautiful country which is mine, sorry ally

Obv

Dude I'm italian but it's not like I pretend to speak spanish just because many words are similar.

And I don't pretend English is the same as French, but "literally nothing outside of some vocabulary" is a poor choice of words, the two languages have a lot in common

False, and i say it as an alsatian.
Dative. Accusative, capital letters for names etc
French even grammatically is way more close to English, to my mind. But whatever Hans.

Companion, countains, message

Chinese words i assume

well if you're white and not ugly and came to america it'd probably be pretty easy for you to get laid

French like to pretend that English is just some patois of French that they have authority over. It's how they sleep at night while the Eternal Anglo cucks them.

>the
>as in only one
wew

Tell me what they share beside some vocabulary because I can't think of any. French has a much more complex system of verbs, genders, articles... basically no grammatical structure present in french can be found in english, its grammar is fucking nothing, they have almost no verbal inflexion and bare bone declension.

>>"They are literally nothing outside of 30% of the vocabulary"

30% of that vocabulary is hardly used. The most commonly used words in everyday speech and what children learn as they grow up are Anglo-Saxon and Germanic.

i just assume there are a maximum of 15 or so individual kiwi posters here

As a left wing country strong in support of workers rights , that is a very conservative opinion .

Canadians are usually retarded but this one has a point. What the fuck is up with the space?

>15
ambitious m8

He's italian, forgive him

Copied that, i'll probably go to Louisiana some day

>the Eternal Anglo cucks them

In fact my ancestors liberated you to make it happen
Show respect

what did he mean by this?

Typical Frenchfag

The punctuation is made of one point = one space after like . ,

The punctuation is made of two points = two spaces, one before and one after like ; : ? !

>capital letters for names

Are you fucking serious? Tell me an european language that doesn't have that.

>dative and accusative

Again, both neo latin and germanic languages have them, but the english ones are are as minimum as it canget.

>Vocabulary
>Used
>Commonly

>English is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now a global lingua franca.

French are forever butthurt they try and ride the coattails of English.

The cucking of France would be even worse if you hadn't helped them secede tbf

no no no, not louisiana, literally anywhere but louisiana or the south in general

go to california or something, hot girls, would probably appreciate the accent more

well, beside the fact that I ain't no Kraut, there are some pretty rigid rules when writing term papers and shit.

Nice list of Germanic and their Latinate equivalents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Germanic_and_Latinate_equivalents_in_English

Sorry, we say the table, la table. Den Tisch.

Accusative/dative not as strong as standard german.

I speak American tbf. And i'll make you profit when tout cunt Will turn 3rd world tier.

>German
>Capital letter for every noun
Stop speaking famalam

Although that's true, that's the beauty of English. Its flexibility and sheer volume of words you can pick and choose from.

Nah, the secession of the United States gave the British the wakeup call they needed to go on and found their second empire. Meanwhile, you still got to trade on good terms with us and we became best bros during the Great Rapprochement.

Basically the separation allowed us both to better consolidate power in our individual spheres and then later team up to completely cuck the frogs once and for all.

>. ,
The fuck are you smoking

France is cucked. But less than britain : your culture sank in American "culture" and as i said i speak American

B-but I heard cajun girls like french !

he was referring to proper nouns and not common ones. At least I think, because otherwise it doesn't make sense.

>germanic languages have them,

German and Icelandic are the only Germanic languages that even have a case system you moron.

>our culture sank in American "culture" and as i said i speak American

But the British take American culture and often improve on it and make it better - see music. Both will borrow from eachother and have done for decades. Whereas France is lagging behind and just gets overshadowed and stomped on.

m8 there are words of French origins in pretty much every post in English in this place

cajun girls don't know where france is on a map and are all fat fucking pigs

they just like to say they're french, everybody in the south is an idiot but louisiana is dumb even for the south

I now, you fuckwit (at least, I knew about german), but the frenchanon said it like dative and accusative where a common thing between french and english. So I thought he was talking about things like pronouns, which actually make some distinction between what would be nominative case and dative.

Goddamn the people in this thread, I swear.

The most common everyday used words are Germanic, and the words children learn as they're growing up are Germanic in origin. These are facts of a factual nature.

You can't reason with the French, they're hopeless cucks. Romans cucked them out of their Celtic language and now they're being cucked by Muslims.

I don't think that's right.
(No frankish words in this post.)

British culture and American culture are similar enough that they can coexist peacefully. The revolution in America is seen by most British historians nowadays as a return to more traditional English values that Britain followed up on after the end of George III's reign.

The Eternal Anglo always wins, even when he loses.

>British culture and American culture are similar enough

I'm not sure that's a compliment

>He doesn't support his rugby national team

>The military word have a French origin

Not surprising since we basically taught the Brits how to war, most of their words related to warfare come from us

>He thinks he's a Norman

>Norman

That's a weird way to spell French

Why don't you mind your own business, there is litterally no reason to care about that you racist

What the fuck, seriously

Scandinavians came and cucked you then cucked the English. Nothing more. Yet you bang on about it like the French conquered Britain

Normans were already Frenchified by then

eww, no it isn't.

So you say. What does that mean? They were Scandinavians and they were fighting a Scandinavian war that had gone on for a long time. Face it you shitty little franks are just cuckholds

Memes appart I think it makes sense, after all we put spaces between words and the question mark/exclamation point isn't part of the last word so why the fuck would you stick it to it ?

I didn't, you are the one who mentionned Normans fore some reason
Which doesn't change the fact most of military/warfare English words are French, no matter how hard you try

Free the Bretons in Brittany and stop trying to Frenchify them.

>they were fighting a Scandinavian war that had gone on for a long time

Which one
pls enlighten

I bet more of them are Danish

We put spaces between words because they're all made up of letters and couldn't be easily distinguished if there weren't spaces.

Punctuation marks look sufficiently different that we can recognize them immediately when we see them without having to separate them from the letters like some autist.

The invasion of the Danes that ended up with Knut as King of England and Denmark. The Norwegians got in on it too

it's way too late for that

so you say as well
if you use bs arguments like "nanana i don't believe you" you can fuck off what is this elementaey school

I asked what does that mean. But by all means get assblasted like Frogs always do

Place your bet then

>it's way too late for that

On one hand, you're right
On the other hand, it's funny to see an Anglo talk about logic and rational thinking about fucking spelling

Both are valid imo, but I'll always find it clearer with a space
And it's the same when you write something on paper, you put a space

He's lying. The French lie about everything. Medieval French didn't view Normans as their peers even decades after the conquest of Britain. The Normans being "French" is a modern revision by French propagandists.