I thought australians never dogged their mates

i thought australians never dogged their mates

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2228rank.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally none of us want this.

You're country is now full of chinks, wogs, maori and nignogs. It's exactly what your country wants

I do

cuck

wait whats the point

neither did all the young british but older people with more knowledge then you demand it

Hope they do it desu. I think lots of people in the UK need to realise that we *wuz* empire, not *are* empire.

>auschinks

Older people in Australia are generally extremely against it. Literally the only people who advocate leaving the Union in Australia are Melbournite Leftists

Why?

there is no point. but social media gives idiotic contrarian teenagers a platform to spew nonsense to try and get a movement going

one person can say something and there will be an article about it

because we are an independent nation and the queen is an old crone that has literally never done a single thing to benefit this country my dude

why would you do this

How many benefits does being in the commonwealth even have?

we get to play in the commonwealth games against indians, Brits and Kiwis

that's about it

A nifty cuckstamp

sup reddit

It's mainly our identity as a white English speaking country. There are forces at work trying to change that.

what exactly is the benefit of leaving the commonwealth?
non issue

you know i hadnt thought about it that way. If it comes to a referendum I'll vote stay now, thanks.

Yeah but can't you do that anyways in other tournaments
I suppose these make sense, but like the Brits leaving the EU I don't think it will change too much of how many immys you guys are getting

You could finally have a real flag...

>Being this much of a melcuck.

If you're from sydney or melcuck you aren't a true Australia.

Really? Into the MelBIN they go!

You can lose the cuckstamp and still be in the commonwealth.

see leaf and wagonwheel.

I'm from Adelaide.
I don't think I've ever seen a royal fucker actually present an argument for staying in the commonwealth.

i like austalia

technically the indians never left because nehru was a massive angloboo, and the indian politicians are too lazy to leave the commonwealth. They also don't have the queen of england as sovereign.

>Melbourne leftists

I think you meant literally everyone under the age of 50 in Australia who doesn't browse Sup Forums

They'd have to create some ceremonial presidency that would likely be perpetually taken by a leftist shilling his leftist ways on taxpayer salary. At least the queen keeps her mouth shut.

but Sup Forums is the way to the future

keep the flag and jack up aussies!

we got a hyper empire to form!

>Muh Empire

>not breaking off ties to Britain like 250 years ago

lmaoing at your life

>Muh independence

>Muh derk der jorb

>still fawning over the queen and the british accent.

>Leave the commonwealth
>Get shot

It's in the statistics my rotund friend

>Another anglo country calling the USA fat

I'll accept that from Europe but not from another fat retard

fat

>Many

Fuck off fatty

kys

Go back to china Chang

Too busy cucking you out of your own property market lad

Now go back to licking my shoes so you can someday afford a down payment on your deposit. Kek.

>republicuckolds

>using a chart from the 90's
>a 20 year old chart

And more than a decade later

Come home, fatman.

Your mother oculd afford to go down on me yesterday

Chinks and republicans are going to be the first victims on the day of the rope

Nice try

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2228rank.html

>US #18
>Australia #44

>day of the rope
kek
keep waiting.

>date of information
>2008

>date of my information
>2013

>w-we were a bit less fat in the past so we're not fat now!

>2008

typical auslards

lmbo u wer fat in the past and now xD

Shut it, fatty, your opinion is worthless now that you're 2 thousand and sixteen pounds overweight.

>I'm a massive fatass
>But you're less fat!

Sick burn

>Preferring a senile german to your own people

Anglos are german

>>I'm a massive fatass
>You're also a massive fatass
>My country is just a tiny bit more of a massive fatass
>"lmao fatass, isn't that right, euros? *shoves fairy bread down mouth, stored in the folds of your fat*"
>queue massive fatass standing next to a bunch of sticks trying to fit in

Shut the fuck up.

>If I point out that other countries are sorta fat, it may distract how grotesquely obese I am!

Just stop

is it because the queen does fuck all but a republic will mean politicians can fuck you more? or something else?

I don't think it's about that I don't think people are WE WUZ
either way im sure brits wont stop going there

>29% of your country is obese (and increasing at rates far greater than the US)
>not grotesquely obese

t. zhao chang xi

there are some really strong arguments for either side of it

>You may one day in the far future be as disgusting as I am so you shouldn't tease me!

you can be a republic and remain within the commonwealth

I know we're pretty fat, but every anglo?

>in the far future
>the future is now

stop running your mouth you kiwi cunt republicanism stems from our fuck off huge irish population

Well, Canada is still relatively small, I guess. Might just be the Quebecs dragging the numbers down though

>day of the rope

lol is that how you Sup Forums shut in justify getting perpetually fucked over?

>>the future is now

by definition that is false

COYBIG

>There are other countries which are reasonably and understandably slightly overweight
>Therefore my disgusting into a pile of human filth can't be that bad!

>29% obese
>reasonably and understandably slightly overweight

the perfidious paddy strikes again

republicanism is fuck off australian
>ned kelly
>the eureka stockade

and who's FOR a monarchy? tony abbott who is literally a pom

FUCK OFF POMMY FITZGERALD CUNTS

>wanting the cuckstamp on your flag
>wanting your tax money to fund the royal family's visits to australia
>not wanting a president
>still wanting to be seen as subservient to the British

whether you like it or not, we're not Britain 2.0 anymore and haven't really been since the end of WWII. Also I am saying this as the son of Britbongs.

But Australian taxpayers will have to pay for the president's wages and upkeep including his residence, private car, security, etc.

t. Wittle Wang

Used to be able to take case appeals to the privy council if they went past the highest court in the land, such as the ordering of the retrial of David Bane.
This has since been replaced with our own supreme court.
So, nothing.

run along back to your young liberal meetings, sink about 2 beers and then pass out

t. Ping Pong

As your father, am I deeply dissapointed that you havent done it already. What are you, a gutless soft cunt?

honestly I think Australia's flag is pretty based

>Australia will always be a monarchy
>Republicans will never ever be taken seriously

Irish fathers are the disappointment tbqh

I honestly don't think enough Australians give enough of a fuck about it for a movement to ever take off, just seems like people trying to make a change for changes sake. So all the hype will die down quickly enough.

>>Republicans will never ever be taken seriously

the PM (who is going to win the election on monday) is a republican and will 100% push for it once lizzy dies.

shouldn't you be buying some $200 suit from tarocash to wear to your finance lecture, gimp?

The only people who report their ethnicity as "Australian" on the census are Irish descendants to embarrassed to admit it.

>will 100% push for it once lizzy dies.

No he won't, it's political suicide

Charles is a meme

righto mate

t. gordon chen

What if Australia became her own monarchy ?

I was a republican before brexit but now i'm a proud monarchist. My faith in the United Kingdom has been somewhat restored.

We already have our own monarchy

No he won't, he doesn't even control his own party. I don't know about you changing something that is perfectly fine is stupid. It would mean all this change if we did it. Australia would have to become a Canada tier level of cucked before this starts becoming a political conversation, and it's not even a big topic over there. Most Australian's really don't give much of a stuff that the Queen is on the back of our coin's, that we have a union jack on our flag and the Queen is the head of state. If this keeps you up at night then you must live in agony of every little thing in the world.

/// Republicucks Out ///

>If this keeps you up at night then you must live in agony of every little thing in the world.

i haven't picked a side on the issue i just fucking hate vocal monarchists because at usyd they're all fat fucking sweaty cunts who take DPs with john howard and will spout Sup Forums and reddit shit on fb