Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=OZuHisnR5yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turkey is an evident european nation

>evident
yeah mostly but My family history not say did,for me it was amazing. i am teid to turkmen tribe by parents.

Scandinavia ?
lmao

>doesn't live in northeast asia
>wonders why he isn't northeast asian
PROTIP: with the exception of the Americas, major migrations don't seem to have meaningfully altered the local gene pool, and you are probably the descendant of the same people who lived in your home region since it was first settled in the neolithic.

>scandinavia

OP your ancestor is probably a varangian guarding constantinople against islamic hordes, shame

Ireland is not part of the British Isles

That's not true. Turks have a few percentages of NE Asian DNA. OP just used some retarded scam company. Anyway only Sardinians are truly Anatolian.

I am from Aleppo originally. a Turkmen tribe that settled from Bukhara. tribe were kept under record by Ottoman. Maybe Templars. lol

i dont think so varangian have scandinavian gen. Also i dont look like a european i think anatolian gen have prevailed

Ancient Trojan blood seethes in my veins

Ahaha you are a fucking rapebaby of Viking, which was a rapebaby from a mother that got raped in Nortumbria .

I keep telling you people you aren't Turkic.

Butthurt kurd, gtfo my thread ape.

I am Turk with all my soul, its cultural acceptance.

Brits tried to murder and replace all of us tho

>norhteast asia
Mongols and original Turkic ppl come from Central Asia tho

>norhteast asia
No. Central asia old Caucosoid /Iranic/ land. Turks and Mongol tribes coming from Siberia. Central Asia Turks mixed of Mongoloid - Caucosoid.

nerelisin ?

I feel as if FTDNA does deep ancestry, the results are still very odd for you. My Anatolian at least somewhat makes somwhat sense because Eurogenes and Dodecade both estimated around 5-10 percent of my more distant DNA comes from the near east. Your results just seem too bizarre though

>not irish btw

halep türkmeniyim

>Turk more North European than South
The fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

What about all the Greek slaves, shouldn't they contribute, or are they north too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme

they were no slaves.

%75 european ancestry, with just slavery in the 1500s

NICE MEM DUMB LMAO

>Bu test ile son sekiz jenerasyondaki büyük anne ve büyük babalarınızın etnik kimlikleri hakkında bilgi edinebilirsiniz.

yav amınakoyim, aptalmısın kardeş böyle bir otozomal sonucunun kölelikle genetiğe girmesinin imkanı yok, balkanlardan bazı avrupalılardan daha avrupalıyım amk

Turks confirmed for being Nordic

Y-DNA37+mtFullSequence yaptır anne tarafıda karışıktır senin kesin, şuradan geldim büyük dedem buralıyla falan olmuyo malesef. Kesin bir şey var ama Oğuz Türkü değilsin.

This, it doesnt add up

Yaptıracağım elime para geçince, Anne tarafı sarışın mavi göz ekseriyetle, nordic genimi ordan almışımdır. Baba tarafındanda Anadolulu kısmı muhtemelen. Klasik East med fenotipteyim.

lol, i follow this way anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE

As Dr. Henry Louis Gates has said, it is not a matter of if, it is a matter of how much [white blood a Black American will have]. Percentage can range anywhere 10-30% range and a small percentage can be 50% and more, with no know recent intermarriage (meaning, recent bi-racial marriage in the last couple of generations).

switch white/black with whatever, during that era there was a lot of slave trade going on not just the capital of empire but the in the beyliks too, you would've been stuck for two generations as slave somewhere or wind up in another place having a family but working your ass off all day for your master. There were also specific laws for the slaves like how they could get married with whom how ,really really complicated stuff. Even Cervantes was an Ottoman slave at those times. And genes once you have it you can't get rid of it.

good taste
youtube.com/watch?v=OZuHisnR5yw