you smell bad and you're not white too

I'm a boo for the Brazilian Empire desu

what!? we sent millions of brazilboos to ur cunt

BAPE
A
P
E

I am one but i'm a dude
In college now working on getting funds for study aboard in Floripa for a fun year.
Think i'll try my hand at some novice english private language for some extra dosh while i'm there

Studying Portuguese atm
Bought some Brazilian media and everything

I'm of Haitian/ Cuban origins but i'm way more into brazil then my own counties especially more than the states which feels so stale

Hopefully your shit tier government gets rolled over and replaced by something functional should not be so hard for a first worlder to come, stay, and work. Especially if we are looking to start a buisness and grow the job pool.

I'm a hueboo. I'm coming next year m80 dw

iktf

Really though why would you even want them? Look at how socially and emotionally damaged weeaboos are. Would you really want people like that going around saying, "YOU GIB MONEY PLS?! I REPORT U! HUE HUE HUE HUE HEU!!!!!"?

You lost all of them after 7-1

i like Brazil, Brazil are good fighters and friendly. they like to come here and learn Muay Thai.

brazilboo means whiteboo heritageboo on the internet
theres no reason to join it

I feel like Brazilian culture has more to offer than just shitposting on Sup Forums [spoiler]unlike Australia[/spoiler]

Yeah all the drug-fuelled gang violence. Truly an untapped resource.

you guy make nice music, have god tier nature and nice food

Brazil is alright

youtube.com/watch?v=Kgb6FxuaPQA

post brazil musica pls

youtu.be/zLwGwOTwu68

shut the fuck up why are you bitching for attention nobody cares about brazil

Astor Piazzolla was a huge brazilboo

>Em seu período estadunidense se tornou fluente em espanhol, inglês, italiano e francês
Thats 5 cunts and none is brazil

He loved your music and he kept calling our music shit