If Islam is the religion of peace how come Muslims kill one another?

If Islam is the religion of peace how come Muslims kill one another?

Is this supposed to make me think?

Because they're idiots

If Christianity is the religion of peace how come Christians fought 2 world wars and killed in all more than 70 000 000 people?

Nobody calls christianity the religion of peace

anzufag genocide when?

it was because of judaism and not christianity.

anzu is literally just bones and skin
disgusting

Because of this.

Surah Al-Anfal [8:39]
And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

if i pull off that mask would you die?

>those eye wrinkles

Beheading infidels is an act of generosity

>if i pull off that mask would you die?
It would be extremely painful…

for (you)

you are a brown guy...

>implying
It only makes her more qt and desired, fuck off faggots

Some whites murder somebodies else, and the other ones don't. Some Muslims murder somebodies else, and the other ones don't.

i am 3

kek

Don't generalize all Muslims

the muslims do it because its their religion.

Meanwhile in byzanitum soldiers would do penance for killing in war even if the war was considered justified.

We dont have to generalize the muslims, we can just talk about the ideology of islam, people dont have to be brought into this. Trump did something most people did not notice when he said islam instead of muslims, he correctly identified its islam that is the enemy, even of most muslims as we have a recent example of.

is she dead?

It's called aegyo sal look it up sometime

They use the US definition of peace

>mfw i need 50+ on beach summer days or i become more tomato than man

Whites don't rigidly follow a theogical philosophy that touts itself as "the Religion of Peace" under the belief when everyone excepts it peace will exist. The worst part is those who have accepted it fight like animals against others that also accepted it.

>Christians fought 2 world wars and killed in all more than 70 000 000 people?
No one did it in the name of Christianity, Christians weren't the only large players involved in those Wars (Turkey, Japan, etc.), Christianity doesn't call itself the Religion of Peace, etc. Stop being a retard.

That and her cheeks make me think she's bulimic. Her breath is probably horrible.

She was one of the attackers desu.

We don't call it peace we call it freedom.

Nice sources.

>early history

i call bullshit

>World wars were fought for religious ideals

They're fighting over who is the most peaceful of them. "If you want peace, prepare for war"

this has a point. islam is just still in a pre-modern society and tts view. they arent modernized so shits ongoing everywhere like in middle ages.

though they need to accept the concept and the norm of how modern society works from a non religious and a systematic view. if theres a wrong idea theyve held, most of them still refuse to accept it. one of those is secular politics/secularism. theres no room for "muh" and "b-but christianity is also hurrrr" argument.

This image is blatant troll bait of misinformation

This post isn't even trying to be convincing.

nice taqiya

>If Christianity is the religion of peace how come Christians fought 2 world wars and killed in all more than 70 000 000 people?
>If Islam is the religion of peace how come Muslims kill one another?
>it was because of judaism and not christianity.
Both Islam and Christianity are derived from Judaism. Makes me really think......

[derisive laughter]

because religions aren't the hiveminds people seek in them

I've actually never been killed by another Muslim