What's the actual best state in the USA? I'm being serious with this one

What's the actual best state in the USA? I'm being serious with this one.
Discuss. No meme answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTChaucaM0s
politico.com/story/2016/06/misty-snow-plowright-transgender-congress-224921
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"best" is completely relative in this case

Obv. California

Objectively nowhere in the south

Other than that, "best" is largely subjective. Washington is nice, New Hampshire is nice, I love california but a lot of people hate it, but there's just so much to do

Utah is actually extremely beautiful and not as crazy religious as you'd think, it's an outdoorsmans paradise

OP is just trying to figure out a good state he can send his cousins to and begin shitting it up

Fuck! I've been discovered! Uhh... Ummm... TACOS TACOS BURRITOS... YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING.... TACOS

Arizona

Massachussets is the only correct answer.

It's objectively Maine

>whitest state
>lowest rate of violent crime despite having less law enforcement per capita than any other state
>top tier New England foid, culture, architecture, scenery, seasons, and history
>long association with the arts including Stowe, Whitman, Longfellow, Hawthorne, etc
>long assiciation with sciences including the largest US manufactuerer of semicunductors, and the latgest private mammalian research facility on earth
>top tier educational opportunites like 3 of the "little Ivies," UMaine system, UofNew England, Maine Maritime Academy, and several top ranked secondary academies. Even community colleges that routinely rank high
>best politics, Maine elects more 3rd party and independent canidates than any other state and even their partisan politicians are famously centerist
>most rural state (city folk are a shit)
>top tier recreations like sailing, whale watching, canoeing/kayaking, salt and fresh water fishing, hunting, camping, etc.
>Good, safe, all white, neighbors
>No Mexican nonsense, one of only a few states where Spanish isn't the 2nd most common language, it's Français
>One of only 3 states with less than 50%+ of the population extremely religious

Georgia is underrated desu

NorCal, Colorado, Oregon, Washington or New England

probably MA

I live in TX and it's a hellhole

Here's a helpful guide

This is a big one

Arizona

As a New Yorker, I think my state is the best, but looking at it objectively, it's Massachusetts. Not a single thing that they don't blow everybody the fuck out in.

I can second this as I love Arizona, also it has the best gun laws in the nation, cheap land too, cmon senpai only problem is Mexicans but they're stuck in the south side of Tucson and niggergales

I'm not telling you, we're full.

In my opinion all states in the Deep South (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Northern Florida) are perfect

>Southern cuisine
>Southern music
>There is no liberals (except in big towns like Austin)
>Very hot climate
>Friendly people
>You can HUNT AND EAT ALLIGATORS JESUS CHRIST THIS IS AMAZING

This is just the opinion of an European redneck who loves the Dukes of Hazzard and Johnny Rebel

youtube.com/watch?v=NTChaucaM0s

Depends on what you like.

I like mountains, the sea, and rainy weather so Washington is my best state.

But if you like hunting, snow, football, and cheese, Wisconsin is best.

>Friendly people

really ?

Alaska, looks comfy as fuck

I live there it's the best state in the south and better than most flyovers but it's still kind of shit
I like living here for the most part but we have a lot of stupid fucks here
Oddly high hispter population
Oddly high black republican pop too
The racists are pretty tame here no real racial tension.

in my experience most ameriguns are friendly

Washington state, top tier nature, top tier people (aside from seattle), fastest internet in USA, very rich, very safe, very white

no hunting up in washington? I'm sure theres lots of spots

I live in middle georgia and the "no libs" is wrong my town is uber religous and also pretty liberal
Also places like atlanta,athens, and Savanah are pretty liberal and full of hispters and minoroties
also people here are anti European even though they are white. Super stupid.

Seattlites are fine desu, you just have to get past the Seattle Freeze.

Not sure. Hunting isn't really my thing but the Washingtonians I know aren't into it. I'm from the Upper Midwest originally and hunting is huge there.

Florida seems alright. Good weather and def not a flyover state. No state income tax too
>black republican
I am surprised that such a thing exists outside media coverage

interesting, I really like hunting and the rockies, best thing about the US imo, I like the south, cowboys and all as well, but I wouldn't wanna live there :DD, i have a cousin in indianna but way too close to gary/chicago and he works in chicago too, which is an unsafe shithole
small towns near the rockies in US/british columbia are maximum comfy, like in Rambo first blood

Oregon

>The South

>Cowboys

Pick one

Anyway you *can* hunt in Washington but I can't really speak much about the game as I have no idea. If you want to hunt I'd say really anywhere in the Appalachians or somewhere out west depending on what/how you want to hunt

I'm from the Chicago suburbs which are pretty white, but even the blacks and Mexicans in the suburbs are fine. Most of the people who caused trouble in my high school were eastern european.

Anyway, the US's best thing is really the outdoors, I just happen to live in the worst part of it for that. I lived in Colorado for 2 and a half years and it was the best, my main hobbies are skiing, climbing, mountaineering, etc.

mexicans are chill but I don't like american blacks at all, only been to the US once and thats the impression I got any way, rockies are beautiful, my favorite mountain chain, nicer than the alps imo, inhabited by much nicer people as well

it's Idaho

Which state did you see the rockies in, btw? It can be pretty different depending on which part you're at.

Objectively Texas
New York(excluding NYC) might be tied

>Chicago suburbs
The ones by the lake?
>cowboys
that is Texas or Arizona

>Any part of California
>Good

yeah there's lots of balkan/eastern euro criminals in chicago as well, don't like it at all, but like I said those small towns up in the north, you know what I mean, small towns and small town suburbs like the ones in the twilight zone, uuuuuuuuurghhhhhh so comfy, I envy the people who were born there
idaho and wyoming, took a "road trip" with my cousin when I visited, top tier mountain chain but my favorite state at least out of the ones I visited was by far washington state, its a bit expensive but that's probably because of the high min wage compared to other states

If that map was meant for OP (w/ Mexican flag), the map seems legit

West suburbs, DuPage County to be exact. The North burbs on the lake are pretty rich, but take a drive on 31st street in Oak Brook, or go through Hinsdale.

Glen Ellyn is pretty loaded too.

I have cousins in Pennsylvania. How well did they choose?

I really like hinterland Washington, Idaho and Montana. Washington was always my favourite U.S state. Utah looks grand too, but the upper Rockies area is the best

Glorious Maine

gtfo ante that's my waifu region reeeeee

I'm honestly not too thrilled to be from/living in the Chicago area, just not a lot for me to do around here. I'm thinking of taking up ski jumping at this place in the North Suburbs.

Anyway, Washington was expensive even before the $15 min wage, that's part of why they passed it (not saying it was or wasn't a good idea). $15 in Washington doesn't take you as far as it would in a state like Nebraska or Kansas.

I've only been to California, Nevada, Arizona, Ohio, and Florida.

Out of all of those I prefer California to be honest. I love the ocean and mountains too much.
I'd probably vouch for all of the Pacific Northwest for that reason.

Washington (and to an extent Oregon) is like America's own personal Scandinavia.

I'm in Florida. By good weather you mean stupidly hot and idiotically humid. It's great if you want (almost) year-round water sports, but other outdoor activities become miserable sweat fests.

>How well did they choose?
Depends on if they live in one of the cities
Rural Pennsylvania is great

>suburbia helicopter-gender vegan california
>good

>t. redneck

New York is the best city on the planet, entire world at your fingertips 2bh

California is objectively the most desirable state

How many songs are written about your flyover

How different even is Oregon? It just seemed like Washington but without as big of a metro area.

WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT IDAHO

>Out of all of those I prefer California to be honest.
The nature in NorCal is the only redeeming quality of California

I think he's saying that Mexishits should stay in SoCal

Jew York is full of cunts

Would prefer Wyoming or Montana

Because it's irrelevant.

You've never been, have you? memes hit you hard

>NorCal
Haven't the filed for partition into Jefferson state? Hope they actually manage to separate

Because none of us have ever been
I'd love to go though

I have. Cities just aren't for me I guess

and that's a bad thing how exactly?

I'd to live there if I could live in a rural area with no hipsters and faggotniggers

>Haven't the filed for partition into Jefferson state?
I haven't heard about it, but I doubt Congress would let it happen

>I have. Cities just aren't for me I guess

They're not "for" most people here because for a city to be "for" you you'd actually have to regularly go outside and enjoy everything a city has to offer

Most people here just want to stay inside on the internet, why pay extra to live in a city to do that?

If I lived somewhere like NYC, London, Tokyo etc I'd almost never be home, I'd always be out doing something when not at work

Pretty much this. Other benefits are a larger mountain range and proximity to Canada.

The Seattle Freeze is definitely a thing, I've found Oregonians to be on average a bit friendlier to new people. They also seem to be slightly more outdoorsy.

Buttfuck nowhere Pennsylvania...
Central(?). But most of that family branch now lives in Ohio

Ceгa e мoј нaјдoбpи peгиoн :^)

How is the employment and money situation out that way?

I don't care what anyone says desu Idaho is the best state filled with the best people.

Is NorCal's nature its only redeeming value because of political reasons? It's not like you'd bring a glock on vacation anyways.

3.8% unemployment rate so pretty good desu

Kill yourself

He's right. We are huge cunts. That's just part of the attitude.

How about politics? It looks really comfy out there if you love nature. There is some good nature here but most of it is owned by hunters and annoying shit.

North Cali is shit compared to Southern California but probably best compared to literally any other state

Less tech boom people? I really really really wanna move to the PNW but I want a career in space physics research/engineering with space stuff so I'm probably gonna end up at JPL or in Houston or something.

>Buttfuck nowhere Pennsylvania...
Great choice t.bh
Rural Pennsylvania is amazing in the fall and winter

>because of political reasons?
Nah, I just don't like SoCal
They keep moving to my state and fucking up the housing prices

>space physics research/engineering with space stuff
Mb you might end up going to SpaceX?

If I were to visit Alabama, would I be forced to squeal leike a pig while getting my anus forcefully violated?

A lot of ranchers are fine with you going on their land if you have permission. Wyoming and Colorado have really nice public outdoors land that's hardly ever crowded. I lived in Fort Collins and there were some mountains up to 13,000 feet within 2 hours of town that I climbed and didn't see a single person that day. No entry fee, either.

>I want a career in space physics research/engineering
There's a spaceport in Midland Texas

Yes
This happens in all Southern states, not just Alabama

That's in SoCal. Boeing is in Seattle and they do a little bit of space stuff, but with that I might end up doing defense work I'm not too interested in.

What I'd really like doing is planetary science and designing research probes/satellites along with manned spacecraft (long term plan is a PhD in Planetary Science and MS in Aerospace Engineering).

NASA Ames hires people doing both, and that's in the Bay Area which I have mixed feelings on.

What does a Macedonian know of mexicans and American niggers?

We will have a technological boom in Like, Croatia now. The Swiss will make a space station and all that jazz. Thr land is beautiful and fertile, 10 people/km2, mountains, fields, rivers, and thr sea is close
Please immigrate, and brig thr following:
Honest middle class American families, doctors/nurses, physicists, bankers and someone political, like Trump

The south of all has the most friendly people.

as I said visited northern US тbh got a cousin there and we took a road trip around northern USA
I've always liked the twilight zone, rambo 1, all those things that show those comfy suburban american places, 2comfy honestly, I think I prefer americans to most europeans

>Like
Lika*

> Utah and Colorado

politico.com/story/2016/06/misty-snow-plowright-transgender-congress-224921

Discuss.

Portland is huge on tech, not as massive as Seattle of course. Mostly programming jobs and condensed matter physics and engineering (semiconductor industry). But there are huge defense contractors there like Northrup and Boeing (for research and product development).

Yeah, MS or PhD is probably the best shot at getting hired. SpaceX is sucking up all of the best talent in the country since they are the least evil space contractor. SpaceX does have RnD in Seattle. I just graduated in Phys and Math, looking for programming yobs.

Same thing is happening in California. It's going up gradually until it hits 15$/hour

Not louisiana

>Northern American blacks
Sorry that was your introduction to American blacks

I met a black man from New Jersey one time and he says it's New Jersey (because New Jersey and NYC are the exact same thing).

>Trump
Why do people assume all Americans like that guy?

Anyway, I'm a centrist (maybe with a few left sympathies), and have a Portuguese gf who has similar training to me. We're both prepared to live in pretty much anywhere in Europe or the Anglosphere, and honestly Croatia seems cozy as fuck. We'll consider this.

Oregon is like an entire state of rural northern Californians if they all did meth

>Why do people assume all Americans like that guy?
Because he's not Shillary

the ones in chicago are pretty awful, the ones in the south are better I take it?

>SpaceX

I have mixed feelings on that. They do really cool work but they burn out their engineers like crazy. Elon doesn't seem like the best boss either, maybe a bit of a Steve Jobs type.

A guy who worked with my dad in the nuclear power industry went on to SpaceX, I might get in touch with him.

My long term goal is to become an astronaut so I'll be moving jobs a lot anyways (i.e. a year in antarctica, a few years at SpaceX, a few years at Johnson Space Center, etc)

There are none.
They all suck.

>the ones in the south are better I take it?
I think they're less shit
Here they're just poor and lazy for the most part, the only places where they're a problem is in places like Memphis and Atlanta

DO SHE EAT ASS??
SHE DO