Why do you like Russians so much?

Why do you like Russians so much?

purr purr*

slavs are always mean to me :(

I am very torn about Russians and other slavs in general. On one hand do I love them because so many of them like Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and because they occasionally shit out a similar game like it. On the other hand do I dislike them for doing stupid shit.

The top 15% of Russians are better (intelligent, knowledge, cultured, cynicaly understand how the world works) than the top 15% of westerners but the rest 85% are horrible white trash bydlo that are way worse then the rest of 85% of white westerners including their white trush. That's what creates the dichotomy in understanding Russia.

It's not that we necessarily like Russians all that much its moreso that we hate the west and America Shaytan al-akbar

Seriously though, I consider ethnic Rus, balts and poles as cousins and wish we could have closer contact with them instead of westerners we don't really have that much in common with like anglos and germany

You might be unto something.

Russians are either the best there are. Most handsome men and women so beautiful I'd want to join the Russian military and fight Putins wars if it would guarantee a Russian qt.

On the other hand, there's the shit Russians who want Soviet Union back and actually support idiot policies. Homophobia and all that.

Nobody who likes cats can be a bad person

The cat was later sent to GULAG and shot.

bourgeois lies

who the fuck likes Russians?

blini?

Because Russia has become a beacon of reason in a world gone mad.

God tier literature.

(also kot bliny)

the language and history is interesting. also blini

They have the smuggest cats.

I hate them

>They have the smuggest cats

Liberated country from oppressors. Will do again soon.

>Says the Hun.

you don't looks like Norwegian

they're very relaxed no matter what the circumstances

That's not my cat. I just posted it because it's more smug.

Stop implying things.

You are hardened veterans of poverty and desperation, yet cute and endearing.
Also, Drang nach Osten.