Fuck Apple Products Thread

(overpriced, underpowered, etc)

iSheep be gone

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.android.com/about/dashboards/index.html
david-smith.org/iosversionstats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there are people on Sup Forums who get upset about products that other people use

>customize your jamalscock sized throttlebook turd - space gay
no thanks

Only the Sup Forums kids.

>low quality
>overpriced
yeah we know, move on now.
Delete your thread

I recently switched from Android phones to an iPhone SE, and its nice. Its nice not seeing Jewgle shit on my phone, and its aesthetically pleasing.

>dual core
>1799$

People actualy buy this?

How many threads like this must there be on a daily basis?

Like, why give macs the time of day?

One shekel has been deposited to your Apple® iTunes™ account, Rajesh.

I didn't remember the brand wars to be this bad a few years ago, this place has turned to shit over the last 18 months or so

This is the third thread bashing on Apple products for no reason other than just to.

Is an Apple employee trying to create some kind of reverse psychology effect?

I dont get it either. I would actually buy an MBP since I like using macOS... but not for that price. Specially not when I see what the competition offers in this price range.

It's been growing over the last two years. It's horrible.

paid shilling is real bois

Get a rMBP of 2013-2014 refurbished.

Fuck off, neo-Sup Forums

-4 year support (iPhone 5S) compared to 2? years for Androids

-hardware + OS supported by same vendor, security fixes are QUICK compared to Android where Google doesn't do shit and it's mess of different version: Android: developer.android.com/about/dashboards/index.html
iOS: david-smith.org/iosversionstats/

But yes, price and closed everything shenanigans sucks hard, I'll manage with a second hand iSomething, still better than Android.
Show me something that equals it without resorting to LineageOS.

fuck off yourself cunt

I dont live in US. Not many people buy MBP in my country, so there is no second market for them.

But on the other hand, I do see many apple shops opening nowadays. Maybe my country men start becoming gay.

Probably someone put chemicals in our water supply

t. the cancer killing Sup Forums

Chill, Ivan. They're just computers.

lmao, threads about brands/operating system superiority are really killing Sup Forums, but a retard like yourself can't see that obviously

For a tech board there really is no real tech talk. Shiposting brand wars and ricing in all different varieties.

>They're just computers.
more like faggot accessories lol

just checked second market.. still too pricy lol

and this isn't a fucking thread about brand superiority? neck yourself

I can think of other ways of shitting on Apple but OP put 0 fucking effort in to creating a good thread

Gaming on laptops is a meme so you don't really need more than 2 cores. And unlike most Windows laptops that die in 14 mins you can actually rely on this to last one full working day.

this isnt my thread idiot

As a long time Sup Forumsentooman I must inform you that the apple hatred has been around since 2011, right around the time apple really started going to shit with product designs.

>I must inform you that the apple hatred
Back then at least the hate was mostly more sophisticated

>OSX is a cluster fuck of Mach + BSD
>Linus' rant about HFS+ being utter shit
>iOS scaling being a clusterfuck
etc etc etc

Exactly, besides the shit tier hardware and design OSX is a fucking disaster.

I just hate when summerfags and newfags get this crazy notion that the apple hate is something new and cancerous. It's absolutely needed because no one should support this shit-tier company and its products.

I don't give a shit about the hate, it's just that low quality threads like this OP isn't helping the state of Sup Forums these days

There's a difference between:
>hurr durr le Applel sucks xD tim cuck is a fag fuck off pajeet shills one rupee has been deposited in to your account
vs
>OSX is a cluster fuck OS with a dog shit kernel comprised of legacy NeXT/Mach + old BSD and a filesystem from the 80s

Both are Apple hate threads, but one only discusses technology

Daily reminder that Apple fans literally worship Satan.

What are you even talking about?

P R E M I U M E X P E R I E N C E

love myself a nice apple product

25¢ has been deposited into your account.

Instead of the usual shitposting, how about explaining why mac OS X is bad.

I'm curious because I can get most tools with very little effort to install and work.
>imb4 bsh is on a stable version and not the abosolute newest one.

same price as thinkpads
you mad retardo friendo

If people support shitty products, then more shitty products will flood the markets.

People still buy Rolexes despite the fact they are less accurate than a 10 dollar casio

nobody complains about macos idiot. we say their hardware is overpriced.

>there are """""""people"""""" on Sup Forums who get upset when others dont worship their fruity toy religion

Have you ever seen how expensive xps and think carbons are? Thinkpad X1 carbon costs $2600 for a dual core. Also, look up how much a surface book pro costs.

>Here's to the rebels
>Buying an aluminum furnace running outdated hardware and in inherently broken form of Unix OS that's pushed by mainstream media as a premium experience is being a rebel now.

>Gaming on laptops is a meme so you don't really need more than 2 cores.
The Applel apologist everyone.
>And unlike most Windows laptops that die in 14 mins you can actually rely on this to last one full working day.
A full day of checking facebook, and leedditoring if you use it sparingly.

lolol

oh look, a poorfag in the wild showing himself

what a load of bs, you might as well say a lambo is overpriced as well, the 4 bedroom house just for you is also overpriced

just because you're poor, doesn't mean others are, poorfag

>visit Sup Forums
>see another apple hate thread
>fuck this kid and his logic
>imma buy some apple shit to piss him off
>turns out OP is an apple employee
>all according to keikaku

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

>price of computer is always proportional to raw performance
>I have no idea that macOS isn't free to maintain and develop

I bet some of you are posting from Dellshit that costs $1,300 and runs WINDOWS. That, is what you call overpriced. Can someone explain why an X1 Carbon costs so much? What's the bill of materials on that piece of shit, $650?

you don't really get to be upset about apple products being shit unless you actually use or support them

seeing as how I have to help support them: apple products are shit

everyone who still bothers to buy the new macbooks being cosigned to dongle hell deserves every bit of it

macos is a linux and is therefore bad

>> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS

for computers I wouldn't consider buying a Macintosh at all

if I had to get a smartphone, though, iPhones still shine
just don't get them brand new and you'll be good
otherwise I'll stick to my flip phone

I want apple to go full ARM so the macos software ecosystem can be even worse

pay $2000 for a glorified chromebook to run office and ssh into machines that do actual work

>Garbage specs
>Processor that is outclassed by a fucking Pentium
>$1,799
Fucking outrageous.

Apple fanboys are extra defensive today...

Macs are overpriced and actually really embody the hipsters that use them:
>focused on form over function
>friendly but don't reveal all their flaws
>turn into little bitches when asked to do something demanding

Pajeet please go, shoo, poo in loo.