So what's gonna be the next big breakout social media?

So what's gonna be the next big breakout social media?

The Matrix

Close

The world's becoming freaky

Something like Twitter, but with a 32 character limit and you must post live photo/video.

Look for billion dollar insights elsewhere brainlet.
That or pay up for them

We already had that, it was called Vine and it was even dumber than what you just described.

Instagram?

some forum where you can shitpost and all you have written gets deleted on the same day.

Boipuccirate
Where ppl get social based on the review of their boipucci

Creepr - track your friends at all times via GPS! Know when they're sitting on the toilet or sleeping. Wait, they already have that...

>asking the basket weaving forum for autists what the next big social media is
smart

My coworkers showed me that. What a load of bullshit.

Fuckbook.
An app which is connected to a cockring mounted GoPro. People follow you and get alerts when you're fucking someone so they can watch.

Something a lot less centralized than Facebook. It will include a lot of pictures and emojis. A combination of instagram + twitter + something new and hip.

what is paranoiapp?

Facebook + Twitter +
So it's a combination between Facebook + Twitter + Snapchat and throw in some instagram features.

Facebook is too verbose for a future/modern social media.

I can see social networks fragmenting at some point, because nobody wants everyone to find their details.

Setting up your own SN servers is probably going to get easier and cheaper in the next few years, i've heard mastodon is onto some good things.

killer robot bees

whatever the kids who are about 1-8 years old now adopt when they start getting phones and computers

They will not want to be on the same social networks as their parents and grandparents.

It won't necessarily be better than Twitter and/or Facebook. But it will be very different.

My guess it will be something like constant live streams. Wearing body cams of some sort. with the option of watching in VR from the streamers perspective. Having viewer comments in real time.

i think its going to start dividing itself along political lines

soon you will be one of "those people" on "those networks" and it will seriously influence your professional standing if you are found out by your peers to have an account on "that one", because you are then either a nazi bastard or a bleeding heart snowflake

minds.com, facebook twitter and youtube with no algorithm bs

>constant live streams

yeah i can imagine that. gen Z is fucked. managing social standing on facebook/twitter/instagram/whatever is already driving some kids to emotial exhaustion and breakdown, imagine if you had to keep up the act 24 hours a fucking day, every day...

pic related, this episode made me feel physically sick because it feels like we're 90% there already

forgot pic because im a fag

A normified *chan.

Gab.ai, like Twitter but with freedom of speech

>plot twist: They are meeting instead of using whatsapp to plot your assassination without leaving traces

I think if your kids give that much of a shot about their (((social media))) then they deserve that

I noticed social media is dying off. Maybe chat Messengers will make a comeback.

I fucking hope so. Having to see my Facebook news feed and trending topics while I talk to people feels like the conditioning scene Clockwork Orange.

urbit

Watched this last night. Holy shit I can totally see this.

You just blew my fucking mind and I don't know why.

Get fucked, frogposter.

E-mail and listservs.

Nowhere. The social media bubble is bursting soon.

I wish, lists are amazing as long as the messages don't contain HTML garbage.

assbook