/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user buys a balisong • Sandisk Ultra 64gb for $14• user gets a electric lighter • user is impressed with the KZ ZST • user posts some advice about KZ earphones • user drops his Zuk on a concrete footpath • user gets a case for his Redmi 4 Prime • Comfy shares today's deals and a deal from Tomtop for a $10 Xiaomi wireless mouse • user likes his KS ZS5 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/samsung-microsd-card/32810285918.html
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_641568.html
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337821.html
aliexpress.com/item//32748160924.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Men-Brand-Aviator-Sunglasses-HD-Polarized-Glasses-Men-Brand-Sport-Polarized-Sunglasses-High-quality/32273981680.html
aliexpress.com/item/POLARSNOW-Aluminum-TR90-Sunglasses-Men-Polarized-Brand-Designer-Points-Women-Men-Vintage-Eyewear-Sports-Driving-Sun/32766519967.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/relogio-masculino-GUANQIN-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Chronograph-Luminous-Clock-Fashion-Men-Sport-Casual-Leather/32751755277.html?traffic_analysisId=venue_5063235_null_null_null&scm=1007.14594.85607.0&pvid=33c2dd74-28af-4a9d-8770-1d8093876c46
aliexpress.com/store/product/Tigernu-2017Summer-New-Arrival-External-Charging-USB-15-6insh-Laptop-Backpack-Anti-Theft-MaleMachiola-Splashproof-Bag/1668183_32807107341.html
aliexpress.com/item/Spinner/32813503370.html
aliexpress.com/item/we-meme-now/32821271423.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QBg-lcowBBg
s.aliexpress.com/AB7B3YVB
s.aliexpress.com/7fiQn6V3
s.aliexpress.com/bIVfYniU
s.aliexpress.com/neMr6fUf
s.aliexpress.com/MbAZr2Qb
s.aliexpress.com/nMJr6ryI
s.aliexpress.com/mMZrQFNf
s.aliexpress.com/RFn6ZRbU
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_28983.html
s.aliexpress.com/FJnqame6
amazon.com/dp/B01MPWW5V0?psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought mini dvr from ebay.

WTF alipay chinks have locked me out of my account

>order all the time
>no problems
>go to place order today
>confirm and pay
>new pop up i never seen asking for 6 digit pin
>never set up any such pin
>ordered fine up till last month never seen this before
>click forgot password
>password reset email comes
>asks for secutiry questions
>parents names
>enter them in
> questions are incorrect
>never remember setting up a pin or any security questions

can't even reset password
fucking chinks ,why can't these yellow merchants just use jewpal like everyone else
now what do i do

Anyone bought chink ink for printers? My epson ran out and made me wonder

They're probably trying to get the info you'd normally use for other services. Security questions, emails, pincodes, etc.
Maybe try asking their customer service or search on your searchengine of choice for answers.

i tried that already

it is just canned responses in poor chinglish
why is this happening now though? haven;t done anything diferent except update the app, why do they ask for password you never setup then to reset it ask for security questions you never setup so ther eis no way you get back in your account, i am already logged into aliexpress , it just wont let me pay anymore now

Any news about the Mi Band 3? I've bought a Band 2, but gave it to my brother and now I'm thinking about buying a new one.

But it's been one year since the release and by Xiaomi standards they should release a new one soon.

Got muh 3-flame lighter from ebay. Seems alright I guess, at least for $2. The flames are a bit unstable on occasion - doesn't seem to happen when you lock it, but that could just be a coincidence. Not to the point where it goes out, but yeah..
I don't really have a need for a lighter, so I ordered a single flame from dx as well. That one hasn't arrived yet.

i am looking to buy the cheapest wifi dongle compatible with a pi zero
is it safe to assume the cheapest ones on aliexpress will work with it?

also anyone have any advice about buying a cheap FTDI
i heard something about the software being locked to not support knockoffs, anyone have suggestions for cheap chink FTDI from ali or ebay or should i just spent the $7 and go with the real thing ?
i am looking to flash some h801 wifi led strip controllers ,maybe some sonoff wifi relay switches
are cheap ones going to work?

cheapest one would probably be the new model with the wifi built in.

it is 10$ for the new pi zero w
but i have 5 regular zeros i got for 99 cents each i am looking to add cheap wifi
i want to know if those 1.40 cent ones on ali work just as well as rpi foundation or if it will not be compatible

also i am looking for a cheap solution for ehternet for pi zero
either through GPIO or USB to ethernet
any suggestions?

sorry, can't help since i use one of the rpi foundation plugs.
see the chip the cheap ali plugs use, then just search online if they work with the rpi.

gpio is much too slow

cant assume wifi will work but its pretty simple to find out, just search the chipset name for linux support

I just ordered $90 of fidget devices but I'm already back on aliexpress browsing for more

k, keep me posted

for what purpose

>aliexpress.com/item/samsung-microsd-card/32810285918.html
Is this a good price for a 128 gb microsd? I've seen this type of card praised in another test, and the speeds look alright in the tests that the reviewers posted on this page. I also thought about getting a 256, but it seems like they can't really be had at the price of around a hundred dollars.

tfw miss a good deal on GPD Win YET AGAIN

How much was it?

Are chink bluetooth speakers and headphones any good? I need headphoens and speakers for podcasts at work

>Are chink bluetooth speakers and headphones any good?
I don't know user, how long is a piece of string?

As far as BRUE TOOF MODE goes the Xiaomi speakers are all pretty good. iirc KZ's bruetoof headphones were fairly well memed on here and I think most anons were happy with them. I have the Bluedio N2 headphones and they're alright.

So what was the redmeme 4 of choice again
4X, pro, prime?
>zucc this homo i know that you are lurking

Since the /pmp/ thread is nowhere to be seen I'll ask here.

Any info about the upcoming Walnut v3?

Kek those are not real user, if you want real samsung one get it from amazon and if you want chink sd card get shark

I have a lot of autism. Pic related, some of my fidget collection.

I just bought a RP3 kit from Ali, I'll review it when it arrives in about 2 months

Cuck

Link?

okay, you're right, I'm a real rookie at this. still, I have no idea whether it's worth spending for a "real card" or if I should just buy a chink one. even the real cards on amazon have reviews like "card died after a year", so I'm kinda scared, even though I've never had a microSD die on me before.

Hang tight, imma going to make it

256gb: gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_641568.html
128gb and lower: gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337821.html

if you want chink sd cards

I think chink quality is more of a speed issue than lifespan. And you could get a lemon no matter what you buy.

well, now I've noticed that I could get a sandisk 200 gb card for 70 euros (80 dollars) on amazon. that seems like the best deal available, so I think I'll go with that.

touchscreen & 2.5mm TRRS output nigga

>buying sharks in the year of our lord + 2017
you missed the boat anons

the glasses look cool.

has anyone seen similar ones, but slightly more bent following the face's curve. Bought a pair 5 years ago, which fit perfectly, but got scratched and fucked up slowly. Bought a similar pair recently, but it bends easily, even in it's case, which is strange. I have a 1y2m yo daughter, and she likes to play with them when she sees them, even with the case, so i guess she might be the reason for bending. Anyway, it's a matter of time she breaks them.

The classic aviators are more like flat compared to the face, i'm looking for maybe like pic related

Any recommended EDCs that is techy or survival/camping oriented?

fucked up the link

(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

here you go senpai
aliexpress.com/item//32748160924.html

if you're still lurking, ty man, you saved me tons of money

Is there an orange pi that is on the same level as Rpii 3 model b?

Yes

Link it desu

Looks like the price went up a little. It was the cheapest triple I could find.

ebay.co.uk/itm/122456345745

what's the best?

Redpill me on ali's ~$15 chinkwatches, their designs are pretty great.

this, bit a dog ran off with it

its software stack is shit though in comparison to rpi, you get what you pay for

Link for example?
Still looking for those missing nomos watches around

actually I do have two of those

These came a few days ago when they were $5, really good stuff desu.

aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Men-Brand-Aviator-Sunglasses-HD-Polarized-Glasses-Men-Brand-Sport-Polarized-Sunglasses-High-quality/32273981680.html

These should also arrive any day now

aliexpress.com/item/POLARSNOW-Aluminum-TR90-Sunglasses-Men-Polarized-Brand-Designer-Points-Women-Men-Vintage-Eyewear-Sports-Driving-Sun/32766519967.html

lets see a pic

The gray KZ ZS5 are on a flash sale on gaybeast.
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html?wid=21

Can you just stop posting about Zuk? Its making me insecure .

92% off lol

aliexpress.com/item/relogio-masculino-GUANQIN-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-Chronograph-Luminous-Clock-Fashion-Men-Sport-Casual-Leather/32751755277.html?traffic_analysisId=venue_5063235_null_null_null&scm=1007.14594.85607.0&pvid=33c2dd74-28af-4a9d-8770-1d8093876c46

is it just me or have I never seen a chink product full price? everyday is sale day it seems

samefag.

Any experience with pic related? i wanna watch movies on my TV without moving my PC around, but i dont wanna spend $40 bucks on a chromecast either.

That's a weird looking incest usb butt plug.

More obscure stuff tends to go without sales since there's not much competition between sellers. I see it often on mechanical parts like linear slides and ballscrews and such.

The best in my collection:

Basic spinner (white) - Basic, cheap, still great. If you just want something that spins this is it. Also good as a "beater", something you can take with you and not care if you drop it or lose it.

Basic spinner, metal version (blue with black weights) - Same as above but more expensive and a bit heavier.

Aluminum spinners (blue, silver) - Around the same price as the metal basic spinner, they are lighter and smaller. These are my two favorite designs.

Atom spinner (tempered color) - Heavy, looks awesome in motion.

Vorso Flat Top copy - I don't recommend double wing spinners because they are unbalanced, but if you really want one this is it. Very small yet heavy, easily pocketable.

Cube spinner - Another heavy one. It looks neat but does not fit well in a pocket, better suited to stay on a desk.

hurry now buyer, sale end soon! do not miss!

What are some /csg/ approved backpacks? I'm currently looking at this aliexpress.com/store/product/Tigernu-2017Summer-New-Arrival-External-Charging-USB-15-6insh-Laptop-Backpack-Anti-Theft-MaleMachiola-Splashproof-Bag/1668183_32807107341.html
Anyone here that bought something similar?

I have a different Miracast dongle but I would think they are all the same.

It has some lag so it's unusable for gaming, but for movies it should be fine. Usually the video is smooth but sometimes there is stuttering and weird compression artifacts, maybe it's just my phone though.

Miracast is garbage. Just get a chromecast or get a Pi and put Kodi & Plex on it.

>He doesn't have a lighter spinner
aliexpress.com/item/Spinner/32813503370.html

Also, post your whole autism collection laid out desu

>whining about chink support again
we get it dude

orange pi pc

>it doesn't do custom text
w-e-w
aliexpress.com/item/we-meme-now/32821271423.html

they are quartz, and most of them very loud.
that is it, just get one that you like

which fidget spinner is the most bloated

embarrasing desu

What are some good shark items to collect?
I got some shark plushies and ill buy some shark SD cards as soon as the price falls again. and the shark SSD if that hits the market

shark dick dildo

how long has your guys' stuff taken in customs? My fucking autism clickers have been there for days. I'm starting to think chink shit might not be worth it

>lighter spinner
Seen it, not into novelty spinners but I do have a fidget cube/spinner combo on the way.

I don't actually have much of a collection, it's all quantity and little quality.

Pic is my new obsession, I picked up one of these "Infinity cubes" to see what it was about and ordered I just ordered ten more. Way more fidgety-hands on than a spinner or a cube. It only folds one way but it's very satisfying. Here's a video of one so you can see how it works youtube.com/watch?v=QBg-lcowBBg

depends what you want also prime=pro
4X is considerably cheaper but weaker SoC (still OK for most users though)

lmao this is just fucking stupid.

Is there any fidget toy with ratchet-like clickyness? There is nothing like that out there but I would love something that I can rotate but clicks into place as it rotates

So I gotta get a friend a """"toy"""" this friend is a female (female) so I'm not sure what toys they like. I got good female (male) toys but no good female (female) toys in mind. Please help

how feminine is the penis?

Just get the wolf dick already.

About 10-13

You are truly the ayutulla of spinners

thanks user

Tigernu and Muzee are the /csg/ approved backpack brands. And because in /csg/ we shill everything Xiaomi I'd check out their backpacks too

22mm

any though on the meizu m5c

Ay you FUCKS recommend me a good smartwatch and a watch.

Love you all

Limited edition Shark watch
s.aliexpress.com/AB7B3YVB

Shark flash drive
s.aliexpress.com/7fiQn6V3

Shark pyjamas
s.aliexpress.com/bIVfYniU

Shark bottle opener
s.aliexpress.com/neMr6fUf

Shark hat (yes)
s.aliexpress.com/MbAZr2Qb

Shark backpack
s.aliexpress.com/nMJr6ryI

Shark necklace
s.aliexpress.com/mMZrQFNf

Inflatable RC shark
s.aliexpress.com/RFn6ZRbU

>tfw no qt pouting shark gf
why even live

I wanna die now, I realized I will never have a cute qf who will be silly with me in her shark costume.

This is 6 bucks with the promo code GBRUU8

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_28983.html

Not exactly what you're after but these are pretty satisfying to click (but loud)
s.aliexpress.com/FJnqame6

amazon.com/dp/B01MPWW5V0?psc=1
Would this be worth trying out?

Just get a Ruizu or a Benjie

Alright heres the deal fellow chink shit lovers.
I live on a yacht for about half the year sailing around and shit. It gets boring once in a while when Im anchored or during long stretches. anyways I need an android TV player and need to store TB of video and music. How is pic related?
Any advice on what I should do? Maybe small player and tons of usb HDD?

I have a brand new Raspberry Pi 3 and I need microSD card. Does anyone know which of the chink cards work with RasPi? I'd like to get something in 16GB range. I'm confused about various classes and don't know what will actually work for me...

Thanks!

Do you have a specific one you'd recommend?

My wife is better. I have her saved on my wishlist

Just use a hard drive.