Make one physical copy of an album

>make one physical copy of an album
>want to preserve it at least until 2103
>burn it to a CD
The rot will make it unusable before 2103.

what a disgusting fucking cryptokike

Isn't that the same guy who tried to buy out those epi-pens or whatever that shit was called? Also
>2113
>anyone still giving a shit about wutang clan
kek

High end cassettes or other tape formats. Quality magnetic tape lasts a long ass time.

He's albanian

whatever he is he's ugly as sin

If you print it as hex on paper and keep it in an air tight box your shitty weeb music will last for several millennia.

THIS.

Dat, ADAT, 2track reel to reel, anything but CD

>Wu-Tang Clan
>weeb music
How sheltered are you?

Enjoy your mp3 degradation

nah, he jacked up the price of an drug often used by HIV patients. The epi-pen was another company, some woman who had a senator in her family.

Wangdows rot will get you before this will ever be an issue.

wu tang 4ever nigga

that's even worse

Might be ugly but he can buy the finest pussy in the world, and the guy is smart as all hell.

there's still no one who tried to kill him?

>>Wu-Tang Clan
>anything but overrated trash
same thing fampai

Even Pressed CDs aren't rated for 100 years.

This fucker is a Jew on the inside
>If Trump/Brexit (Can't remember which) happens I'll release this unreleased album.
>All he actually does is stream a little bit of it.

kek

M Disc.
Write your data into stone, its archival grade optical media.

That assumes that CD players will still be around in 86 years. I doubt that any music playback devices from 1931 (86 years ago) are still functional.

>M Disc
yeah, don't believe the hype

Way more CD drives have been manufactured than edison tube players or whatever the fuck they used in 1931. Playing music at home was not something the everyman could afford.

put that trip back on boyo

Reel-to-reel is still a thing, and so are records.

store it in flac

>

That's a lot more hex than you'd think. Base64 would be better but still huge.

one copy of an album you say?

Pressed CD's (ie. CD-ROM and CD-Audio, not CD-R's) last for fucking ever, I have badly stored 1983 CD's that can be played by anything
CD-R's and DVD-R's use an organic recording layer so they bite the dust quite fast, though high quality CD's/DVD's can last a little more than a decade, I have 1998 Verbatims that are mostly readable, but they will completely die soon
HTL BD-R's should last decades, but they're rare nowadays since LTH BD-R's are much cheaper to make, and they haven't been around long enough (and no one but archivists record nowadays)
Tape is nice, but tape degradation has always been a thing, they're okay for rarely accessed archives if you can keep the complex, rare and pricey decks well maintained

Reel to reels are still around, and new 78 RPM phonographs are being made right now, you can literally order one on Amazon

use zip disquette

Shekelri will probably rip the album in 128kbps mp3 and then when the CD degrades all we'll have left is mp3s.