Printer

where can an individual obtain a good, affordable printer?

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/e/7946689-staples-hp-laserjet-m127fw-mono-all-in-one-refurbished-printer-39-99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get the cheapest laser jet you can find

or - look on craigslist

set up a topic alert of slickdeals for a laser printer

Get a brother laser. Toner lasts forever, they let you disable the "low toner warning" to keep printing until it's actually empty, and you can buy cheap 3rd party replacements. I got mine for $80 canada bucks on sale.

Anything not hp.

If you don't need a scanner checkout the Brother
HL-L2340DW.

Only degenerates and NIGGERS wouldn't choose it.

Get the Brother HL-3170CDW. It’s about $190, but it’s a color, full-duplex laser printer that supports AirPrint. I change the toner like once every two years. The print heads never clog, it never dies, and it never gives me any bullshit. It’s the best.

Basically what everyone else said. I kept an eye on Slickdeals a couple years ago and saw Staples had limited stock of refurbed laser all-in-ones for $45. Caught a batch posted early one morning, threw in an order and had it later that week. I've yet to replace the toner and the autofeed scanner itself was probably worth the entire price anyway.

was it this one?

slickdeals.net/e/7946689-staples-hp-laserjet-m127fw-mono-all-in-one-refurbished-printer-39-99

>need a scanner
>the cheapest I can find comes with an hp printer

I got this off amazon for like, 60 bucks (HP deskjet 3636). It scans and prints just fine, even legit borderless. Can't send scans to your computer tho, which I wish I knew beforehand. I just saw scan function and assumed.

brother OR NOTHING

>Can't send scans to your computer tho
what the fug, you mean it can scan only as a photocopier but you cannot use it as a scanner?

your fat asshole is a printer

I'm I think thats the one on sale for $30 at a local store. Can you explain what you mean? I only need a scanner.

>Can't send scans to your computer tho

Whoops, no I'm wrong. It doesn't say anything in the fucking manual of course, but I just googled it. You have to download a driver from support to do it. I'm checking it out now, but if it's on there, I don't know why the fuck they wouldn't have included it on the installation disk.

any HP printer + Instant Ink
Seriously you don't even print that much if you're looking for the cheapest solution

Get a brother laser printer. I have a monochrome one and I can get 2600 sheet toner cartridges for like $10

Just print at work.

i'd have to get a job first

I see brother recommended all the time, what's so good about them?

very old school tried and true laser system.
Toner and Drum are sold separately.
Although I've seen some HP black and white toner based machines released recently which actually went back and adopted that old system.
So it must be doing pretty good for brother considering their low toner prices as a result.
Enough for HP to go back to that instead of an aio cartrige

wtb printer that doesn't leave CIA nigger microdots?

>brother
Enjoy paying $100 for a drum replacement

Isn't that only color printers that do that?

Are new brother printers still good?

why is there no open source printer that does not reveal my location to the cia nigger?