what in the world

whatever honey

go show your feminine penis in /soc/ and get the fuck out of here

S4G3

install gentoo, faggot

When you're actually attractive people don't give a shit what OS you use

install moebuntu

an eggsexsutiv running gahnoo/loonix!?

Is your day so empty that you have to post a bait thread in order to find some kind of joy? Is this what you consider social interaction? You will never get a girlfriend, user. You are too bitter. You may think you are a cool dude but you are just a normie. Hating everything good does not make you any less of a normie, it just makes you a contrarian. Nobody likes you, not even your mum. She wants you dead. Your dad pretended that you died in a fire 7 years ago. Go watch some youtube videos of your fake friends. You will still be here in 10 years. Still a virgin, just fatter and totally bald. Good day.

>tfw gf won't switch from proprietary software

post boy pucci

too*

>tfw not beautiful enough to use macOS
>tfw not ugly enough to use Linux

So, I use Windows :^)

>tfw no bf to tickle me while I'm trying to code on my riced out Parabola GNU/Linux-libre system and mess me up
>tfw no bf who cares about freedom as much as I do
>tfw no bf to make pizzas for so we don't have to submit to the botnet while we cuddle and watch local copies of public domain/CC movies together
Why is life so unfair?

=====

Reaction image cropped from Pepper & Carrot by David Revoy, CC By
peppercarrot.com
This post is copyright nonfree.pizza and available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license
creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0
By replying to this post you agree to license your contribution under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license or compatible terms.

>on Sup Forums
>cute

>implying gf

Pics or gtfo

GAAAAAAAHHHHHEEEEEEYYYYY!

Hello Mr Microsoft salesman.

N-nice try, NSA...

SHOO SHOO GAIN GOBLIN!

GCSB actually