How come cute girls all use iphones?

how come cute girls all use iphones?
do they know something we don't?

>girl

iPhones are trendy and girls hate being untrendy.

Their father's credit card number?

Seriously though these days I see tons of girls rocking that Edge shit too. The meme is dead.

Because iphones are girly

Because Android phones are only for pajeets, neckbeards, and fat welfare queens

I cant even imagine an attractive non-overweight girl using samshit

Daddy bought it for them cuz little princess needs overpriced plastic made by chinese toddlers to feel special and appreciated by the hoes and fukbois that attend her shitty highschool
Also this

No need to imagine, just take a walk outside. They're even getting good at applying cutesy themes.

Depends on if you think black girls hot.

grills have herd mentality and are very status oriented, in this train of thought if they see you with hot chick there is a very high probability they will want you more same with iFohns

This post reeks of fat jealous poorfag NEET autism

he's right tho

because the only people that actually use android phones are people that go outside 1 day a week and/or indians.

Well for starters they don't know that the camera on the s8 is better

As an macfag I am triggered that people use apple products for fashion without really understanding why they are better. For muh selfies there are actually better phones.

also
>girl

That's a fucking man, dude.

its not??

wrong

Fuck off she has a authentic vagina

Gemma>liyu and solaco

post pics

Move to ex-USSR.

pic or it did not happen

iPhone looks like phone for cute rich girl.

Begin neckbeard using iPhone don't means you could touch it.

chink Sagiri a cute!

oh gross its the meme white one

Oh look, it's the Apple marketing team. Be sure to give Tim a handy for me, gay boy. SAGE

Will an iphone make me popular with cute girls then

owo

Only losers use android phones
You can't get with the girls if you got them green bubbles

I'm verry sorry but that's a girl.

Cute girls spend other people's money.

oWo

cute thread?~

Because the more pretty you are the dumber you are.

All you end up caring about are looks, and you see apple in Hollywood movies all over the fucking place.

>Because the more pretty you are the dumber you are.
ugly retards have been telling themselves this for decades desu

Move to Europe. Only American girls use ifoams

Think of the smartest people you can and ask yourself if they're over average mister burn.

ban all phoneposters, you'll see less trap faggots on this board since traps well, aren't smart.

>cute

this is fact, as soon as a girl gets a green text she automatically assumes you're poor and then deletes your number

*thought bubble appears and surrounds this image*

not sure what anime is this...

IT's because there's more cute cases for iPhones. I am jealous of iPhone users and their better range of cute cases. This is the correct answer. Other phones China is just not bothered to make the same cute cases for.

only every other chick on the shanghai metro

That's not a girl
It's a disgusting trap. No wonder it uses an iPhone.

And what if someone reverses the iMessage/number validation protocol? What will they think?
>inb4 women thinking

Because women, nor your average non autist, have the need for what you perceive as an objectively better experience.
>muh hardware
>muh customization
People like iPhones because they are less prone to crashing and offer a generally more well rounded experience. They also have a lower learning curve and a standardized ecosystem. iMessage is superior to every messaging service offered on android and it's what they can use with their friends. I genuinely don't understand how you guys don't get this.

post more girl dicks

My parents are rich. They just bought their 2nd boat. They have 3 primary homes, one of them is a million dollar oceanfront residency. My sister has the lbullshit meme tech. A pink hoverboard, a pink iMac, a pink iPhone and she's going to art school. If you haven't guessed yet she's pants on head retarded. This is the typical Apple user.

I'm not even trying to bash Apple. I will give them credit. Jobs was incredibly innovative, additionally, Apple is superbly genius at sales. They market a lifestyle and an aesthetic. They're marketing to people who aren't power users. I won't blame them. Most people aren't power users. In addition, women are chiefly concerned with social status and how they're seen utilizing their tech, rather than the sheer powerful functionality. Women buy Louis Vuitton bags for status, just like Apple products. Women are memes. Stop caring about them. All they do is facetime, facebook, musical.ly, etc.

I'm in the camp with Louis Rossmann. iOS is ridiculously unintuitive. The entire world runs on Windows and Linux. HPC is all Linux. All of finance is done on Linux and Windows.

tell me more about shanghai sempai

>textfag

i hate pink

>Women buy Louis Vuitton bags for status
does your gf wear a string bag or something?
>All they do is facetime
facetime is fun if you use it as a joke, also
>musical.ly
your age is showing, just because it's summer doesn't mean you have to stay up this late posting

>all of finance is done on linux
lolno, real finance and banking is done on MVS or z/OS. Smaller (and old) companies may use AS/400 systems.

>lots of text

enraged phonemacfaggot

That's a cute boy.

nope
the back is linux
the clerks use ms

>word longer than 7 letters
textfag

I'd fuck that qt so hard she'd be bound to a wheelchair for the rest of her life

Can someone link me a torrent of this, or name? I need this for programming research. Very important.

that's some really ugly Auschwitz legs

this

please i need a name, ill google till page 134. Need some hint to find this. Can someone help. I need if for my programming research. Very important.

Just go to Yale (or any Ivy, really) and look at the average student there. Everyone is smart and attractive. Intelligence and physical attractiveness often comes in pairs, since they're linked with good genetics. In my experience, it's the uglier people who tend to be dumb, and/or have shitty personalities.

t. Graduated summa cum laude from Yale, class of 2004

Man, what I would do just for a chance to cum on his little princess feet.

I'm a 5'11" Asian guy and my feet are prettier than this starved bitch's feet. Hers are too skeletal-looking, and the overall shape is fucked. I'm not even a footfag, but holy shit you need to get better taste in feet, my man.

>my feet are prettier than this starved bitch's feet
post 'em

The majority of people in western nations use iPhones.

i smell pajeet

I'm playing FFXIV. Not going to post my feet to some faggots on Sup Forums, anyway.

/thread

what is he supposed to cum to now faggot

His sister? Fuck, if I know -- I'm not a god damn mind reader.

>I'm in the camp with Louis Rossmann. iOS is ridiculously unintuitive. The entire world runs on Windows and Linux. HPC is all Linux. All of finance is done on Linux and Windows.
iPhone/iOS is has replaced Blackberry as the default business phone due to its security and stability.

>5'11"
>Asian
Pretending this isn't bait for a second: I want to let my comeuppance onto his feet because he's cute, not because his feet are the "best."

You can't see the forest for the trees.

I don't buy this "cute" bullshit, from my experience, the more "cute" a bitch is, the more actually a whore with secret past she is. Don't fall for the cuteness impression, go for sexy girls, they're much more true.

> she automatically assumes you're poor
It's the other way around. iPhone users can't or don't want to pay for SMS, behaving like cheapskates.

iPhone for security.. lmao
Girls use iphones because they're made for dumb cunts (that goes for men too) who are not technically inclined.

There's a lot of Asians who are 5'11". You must live somewhere with Cambodian manlets.

>thinking my post is bait
How insecure do you have to be? Do you even go outside? Plenty of Asian guys my height, especially at the universities.

pic related: me, 5'11"
Don't have a full-sized mirror, so I had to stand on my bathtub.

>Girls use iphones because they're made for dumb cunts (that goes for men too) who are not technically inclined.
You mean everyone uses iPhones because they want a smooth, optimized OS that does everything they need it to do and just works.

Wow I'm not surprised that homosexual uses Apple.
Not that their is anything wrong with being a gay trap.

Sorry, homo, but just because you wish a girl to have a benis, it won't suddenly make it true.

Pathetic faggot

You must not need it to do very much at all then. Which is fine, it's just a phone.

What the fuck is the difference in Android and iOS anyways? Oh, big fucking deal, you can apply a launcher and change a few settings.

gross nigger mouthed whores

>tfw being 5'11"

status symbol

android has none

*we know something they don't

>created by a 5'6" neckbeard

And what is that?

Typical Goooglesheep.

Lol, yep. You're insecure as fuck, user. Really appreciate the shitty MS paint job, though.

Also, you dumb nigger -- that's a fucking iPhone 6 Plus, which is 6.22 inches in length. Please try again.

Assuming Asian-user is 11 and a half iPhone 6 Plus tall, and considering each iPhone 6 Plus is at 6.22" in length, we can safely assume that Asian user is
(6.22" * 11 iPhones) + 3.11" (half an iPhone Plus), 71.53", which is over just 5'11".

lmao