Robot

robot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA
youtube.com/watch?v=MvfZnCNFPJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I worry about that?

>youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA

>Ambassador: "Well, what about user... Earthborn... but no record of having a waifu."
>Commander: "Doesn't have one. He was raised on reality. Learned to look out for himself"
>Admiral: "He saw his whole unit die on Venus. He could have some serious emotional scars. "
>Commander: "Every soldier has scars. user's a survivor."
>Ambassador: "Is that the kind of man we want protecting the galaxy?"
>Commander: "That's the only kind of man who can protect the galaxy."

>Ambassador:"I'll make the call."

>In the year 2048, scientists on Asia mastered the technique of creating female humanoid robots with perfect resemblance.

>In the decades that followed, these goddess-like and submissive robotic females became mainstream, replacing women everywhere, enabling mankind to reach its greatest potential. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that liberated the very fabric of space and time for men everywhere.

>They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

>The civilizations of the galaxy call it....

>.....
>.....
>.....

>MAN EFFECT

>With the distraction of woman and their problems wiped out, mankind was finally able leave the solar system and build an empire that spread across the galaxy. Human females could no longer use child bearing and attractiveness to win over males. Men were now fully focused on what really mattered and what he truly wanted.

>In just 40 years, mankind saw the greatest technological advancements in the history of the world. No more women emotionally wrecking men, no more women using her vagina as a bargaining tool for frivolous things, no more feminism, no more "mai body my choice", no more "bu-but it's 20% off! I must have it!" no more sensitivity or muh feelings. Men everywhere were liberated. For the first time ever, women had to actually work their way up through skill rather than attractiveness or through children. This eventually became their downfall. Men around the world could now have their 10 robot wives do all the house work and child care, please them at any moment, and give birth to their children. All while not needing a human female.

>Oh sure, they fought back, the woman and their boytoy manginas fought back, and lost badly. Nations of the world united against the female threat and were victorious in a very short war. Woman lost the right to vote and most of them were exiled to the planet Venus (now terraformed). The women that were left in man's glorious civilization he built were either humble and cooperating wives who acted loyal to their husbands, or smart, intelligent women that could perform a normal job without filing a sexual harassment case every two seconds.

>The galaxy was at peace. Cities blossomed on many planets, populations soared to unheard of levels. Disease, poverty, hunger ceased to exist. No longer were men pressured to fight each other for pride or ego because he had everything he needed at home.

Robot != silicon doll with MP3

so... no man wants to do her uh

First thought that came into my head as well. She must either have a serious case of butterface, have the body of a fridge, or both.

i want a male sex robot :x

>employing women could deal with nagging at something that isn't sentient

A robot can't be rich or powerful. How could it satisfy a women?

I want one

this

women crave status and free meal more than penis

I saw that ad/video. It's bad because there are only two 'models' of the robots: you can have a bad boy drug dealer type sexbot or a typical b-list movie star sexbot.

Most women into those very base stock types of men are stacies and probably do not need sex bots to begin with.

They should market these towards really lonely degen women, because they're the only ones with enough money and desperation to buy these.

this is really good
this is not as good then gets bad

>A robot can't be rich or powerful

people will be cucked by rich & powerful robots in a 100 years

>she has to do all the thrusting now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELET THIS FUCKING NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder where the anti-male sexbots male-rights people are.

OH RIGHT
THEY DON'T EXIST

Women don't want a sex robot, they want a STEM robot that brings home big bucks.

An impossibility.

A wet hole on a plastic waifu is possible, so feminists are just salty.

fucken saved

good jaab

Passable humanoid robots won't exist in our lifetime.

robutt

just attach a penis and any woman would take that home.

Good. That means I won't be around when they eventually take over the world.

still better looking than u lmao rekt

who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=MvfZnCNFPJQ

Why worry until it goes and gets a fucking job then pays for everything?

Women can't replace actual men until we abolish money or the robots get jobs.

incels probably.

whoops meant to reply to

>the robots get jobs.

ids already habbeding.

Imagine a robot thrusting it back and forth 500 times per minute and a shitless scared test subject fearing for her life if she changes her position. Eventually, she can't withhold her position and trembles, and the robot dick rips her apart.

Have fun girl, but keep in mind it won't bring food on the table. My female robot will fulfill all the woman's duty which is sucking my dick.

Yeah but robots are useless if you're required to pay them like humans. Which means sexbots and workerbots will always be a separated thing.
Women should worry though, because they're replaceable.

>CHAD THUNDERCOCK 9000

Why would you be scared? As long as a robot can't perform as a regular human being it can't fuck. It can't properly adjust it's position, and definitely can't make it a natural feeling experience yet.

The fact that people here are scared about it clearly shows either you all think your performance is on par with a fucking machine or vibrator, or that you're all virgins.

And this is all still only the physical part. Just like you, women crave connection in the end and not a life less dong.

Maybe if we get so far that robots can be completely stealth as a human in society, maybe then.

>every woman can get their Chad Thundercock 9000
>it loses its attractiveness because everybody has one anyway
>customer loses the impression she was chosen by the alpha male and all interest is lost
>spends her night crying because she's alone and no amount of metal will replace the warmth of the arms of a man

Meanwhile in the man's world
>every man can get their Stacy 9000
>every man can fuck Stacy at will
>everybody is happy

The sad and dumb thing about the bitch in the pic is that she is decent enough to attract virtually any straight guy yet her idea of normal has been totally warped by Jewfeld Shitberg to the point where she would never consider a normal relationship with anyone except maybe Brad Pitt or that fag who played Smaug.
The video is on YouTube, look up slutever vice.
Stupid cunt actually complains she can't find a guy and cries because she's reaching the 30-shelf.

Read the thread before posting dumbass

No.

A man's metric for wanting to fuck a girl: Is she physically attractive?

A woman's metric for wanting to fuck a guy: Is he physically attractive, does he have wealth, and does he have good social status within his circle?

A sex robot can fulfill 100% of the needs of a guy. It cannot fulfill the needs of a woman unless it can get a good job and be dominant in social situations.

Essentially, women won't give a shit about sex-bots because sexbots do not give them privileges.

Same thing with the men in the market for sex robots then

But I wanted to fuck Stacy's mom.

She's got it going on.

>@slutever

I find her really attractive for some reason.
Kind of a weird face but still really hot.
I also like Kyrsten Ritter and Yo-Landi Visser.

They already have those. Cam girls use them all the time.

Try being single in your 10s, 20s, and 30s, then it doesn't feel different at all

no because women in general don't want to fuck most men and settle for the best offer available

It's a man face. You're just gay.

Not gonna lie I wouldn't suck off a guy but I probably would a guybot.

I wouldn't, but I would a trapbot

this

I don't think so.
I'd rather fuck someone feminine, but I admit, I do like a strong jaw on a girl.
Gotta love Olivia Munn but I also like Taylor Swift or Milena D Sunna (thank me later)

Uhh sweety, you don't have the right to the male body like that if no man in that shape wants to fuck you. In fact you are committing rape by using that male sex doll.

You cant have butterface if ur body is bad so it cant be both.

>SHOULD MEN
No

When she says single she means fucking random strangers every night not being alone.

Well this is good. Reverse one.

Why isn't he some sort of minority flavor? Is she racist?

In the article she actually complains that her friends won't have threesomes with her anymore because they're pairing off and marrying each other

Fucking Degenerate.

I would love to see the look on her face the moment she throws her pussy at someone and they dont want it.She quickly calls him a faggot and storms off to find someone else.They also decline.Then she goes off on a "there are no real men left" online rant.

It must be a magical moment when woman lose their magic.

This exactly.

It's fucked that I know that this is going on and it's even more fucked that I am attracted to women like that.
Like I know that they are bad for me and even if a relationship would form, it would only last a month or two.

Does that robot also bring money home? No? I wouldn't worry about it then.

Nah. Neither gender has to worry about being replaced. At least not until we can't tell whether we are talking to a human or robot.

This thread is not about robot waifus.
We all know we're waiting for them.
What's this is about is women trying to out-man us in the race to not needing a partner.

Is there an anal option

This. Sex robots will never be popular with women. They would have to be straight humanoids that can replace men in society and stuff.

Men only need sex robots to be optimal for sex and maybe house chores.

Thanks user, I came.

HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH
AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

me too

You cant make this shit up.Reading the dates is the funniest part.

>The year is 2030.
>Men finally have fully autonomous sex robots.
>Even non-single men start ignoring their wives, instead choosing to give their time to the robots.
>As a retaliation women make their own sex robots.
>They start ignoring their husbands as well.
>No one is fucking anyone but the robots.
>Slowly the human race goes extinct.
>The Earth rejoices.
>Animals start finding the sex robots.
>All the animals die.
>The End to a shitty planet

What happens if the Sex Robots continued reproducing and advancing their kind? They can be the next step to human evolution. Then the aliens will discover earth and we could be the Bangkok of the Universe?

>Implying humans wouldn't find a way to enslave them