/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

>NEWS
A has "stepped down" as sysop. The Apollo honeypot continues.

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only :^). Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

interviewfor.red
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just another day.
Another day without arthouse to watch so I'll have to do with anime

RED just issued FL tokens equal in amount to the respect Chester Bennington deserved!
This is not a drill.
I repeat.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Day 13: No response from BiB inviter yet still waiting patiently

I don't have any extra FL tokens though?

Stop make shit threads, dipshit.

Only a few of their songs, but they are mostly an instrumental band.

>something complex with vocals
Various Artists - Five Men Singing

woosh

>Various Artists
Isn't that cheating?

Speaking of music. Why is there no booru-esque website for music?

It's actually 5 artists, but eh, not really.

What?

You know. A site like booru. but for music

I don't see a reason for that.

>wake up
>no bib
/cuckland/

>he got pwned by kyle

Can anyone get me an invite code to TVChaosUK? I want to be good to go with comfy MoTD torrents in August.

Soundcloud

?

You can't think off a reason? Seriously?

fuck off

Can't wait for the next ep; really digging the theme but I wish they would stop 'reminding' us that they're spies 15 times per episode

No room left in your special club?

not really, no

>You know. A site like a picture gallery. but for music
Your mother shouldn't have drunk so much during pregnancy.

>public trackers are so dead I can't find dead cells game
whats a good private game tracker

if you would read the fucking wiki you would know

ggn

First Robin Williams, now Chester Benningtonfield. RIP

what does this have to do with ptg?

bugger

[email protected] if a place opens up

no one's handing you invites here. find some other place

The MAM forums would have warm friendly people willing to share right?

if they have an invite thread for that tracker, yes. you can't ask for invites

No.

Freeleech XD

God damn that place is gay.

you are gay. no tracker allows you to ask for invites

as gay as your daddy

Yeah but not every tracker acts like some cult where everyone is super caring and nice and no hate speech while doing their piracy.

MoTD?

edge: the post

>people not being assholes to each other
>cult of niceness
This is an 18+ board. Please, leave.

why can't you just watch it on the iplayer?

Match of the day

Expat

>Being mean to me, telling me to leave
Lucky this isn't MaM or you'd be in trouble. Very naughty.

try r/invites

leave and dont come back

Hope RED makes Linkin Park torrents FL... they are my favorite thrash metal band

What the fuck is wrong with some of the encoders? Why would you upload a movie as a single file, not within a folder.

>Favorite
>Dont have their albums
Ermmm ok user.

>tfw riding the NWCD LP freeleech to the TM promised land

they just gave you like 144 tokens and you still ask for freeleech you piece of shit? if they were your favorite band you would've had their original cds not asking like a faggot for free torrents when one of the singers die

S E M E N T A C O S

calm down nala

>a movie
"A" is singular. Besides, if you want a folder for it, make it yourself?

holy shit pooploop is finished

Is there any good tracker for music videos and/or live concerts? I.e. stuff released officially on DVD/Blu-ray, or generally anything with better quality than Youtube crap.

the tokens expire, dumb fucking neon. Buffer is forever.

tz

Pedros for live concert DVDs / BluRays

Another day
Another day without an OT invite

does anyone have the IRC channels for the new music trackers?

redacted.ch and notwhat.cd

also, what ever happened to passtheheadphones.me?

yes, in 3 months. if you would even seed and use those fucking tokens, the buffer comes you dumb fuck. you would be happier with 10 freeleech picks that you wouldn't even want for a few gigs of buffer? or do you prefer 144 albums of your choosing? fucking use your brain idiot

pth is red

oh thanks. do you have the IRC channel? i've been missing what, never got around to getting an account on anything except appollo.rip, which is dead/shit

not a PU on the other sites, so I don't have access to their invite forums (was only a PU on what)

you can take the interview. it's the same as wcd. all details here interviewfor.red

a few gigs? Are you fucking dumb? I rented out a SSD server for staff picks and I easily get at least 100+ GBs per freeleech event. Enjoy seeding your obscure shit for 254mb per year

write &usetoken=1 at the end of your torrent pass at autodl and build buffer

Where's the best place to go for movies now that PTP is kill?

People have been banned for this in the past

exactly what i needed, thanks

>using tokens to autosnatch music that you might not even like
you're on a next autistic level user

I don't see any rule prohibiting automatic use of tokens, just FL torrents, care to explain?

Staff have banned people for "abusing the spirit of freeleech" or something like that. You should be very careful if you plan on doing it.

ignore him, it's just apl's staff lazy trolling

>abusing the spirit of freeleech

What the fuck does that even mean

the "abusing the spirit of freeleech" was about fl torrents. has nothing to do with tokens. but it's stupid indeed to use them for autodl

They never said you couldn't use it like that, AFAIK only two things are forbidden in regards to FL
1 - Token Collages are forbidden
2 - Autosnatching FL torrents is forbidden
Did this banning occur on RED?

RED ban people for stupid reasons so I wouldn't be surprised. I saw one guy banned just for trading invites with someone on another tracker.

wtf i hate red now

someone even got banned for buying an account. fucking nazi admins

> also, what ever happened to passtheheadphones.me?

they suddenly changed it for some secret reason they refused to tell anybody about

See, this I don't understand. Surely someone motivated enough to spend money to join your tracker would be a valuable asset wouldn't they? Are admins just butthurt that they're not getting a cut or something? Nothing stopping them from opening their own invite shop like blackcats used to do.

PTP claimed that they were infringing on their 'trademark'

I heard PTP threatened to sue them for trademark infringement.

what's a moral compass and where can I buy a good one?

Now that Apollo is back up will REDdit close down for good?

no pajeet

>piracy sites threatening legal action over intellectual property
you can't make this shit up

i thought the previous comment was sarcastic and mine was as well. we're talking about PRIVATE trackers, not everyone should be able to join it just cause they want to. why would i want someone on my website who bought an account? that just opens up the site to risks. why do you think that you don't get isp letters from private trackers? it's because of the butthurt admins and nazi rules that you are in favor of

trackers are built on the assumption quality users will join and upload quality content, last thing they want is some average joe buying his way into the tracker and only leeching

Trackers don't expect every user to contribute content. That would just be a huge cluster fuck.

[12]apollo.cd
[8]apollo.rip
[10]apollo.scam

FUCK OFF RED*CTED SHILLS

users who don't contribute content builds his buffer with a seedbox, contributing to the economy. Again, something an average joe can't provide

Serious question what do you do when no one is leeching a torrent you are seeding and you get a Hit & Run?

I would argue that someone willing to spend money on an invite would be much more likely to be willing to spend money on a seedbox.

>and don't forget to donate to APL!

Most trackers calculate H&R based on seeding time and don't actually require you to seed every torrent to a predetermined ratio. Actually I don't know of any tracker that does that since it would be totally bullshit and annoying.

you usually have to seed it for 3 days or something and you don't get a hnr. read the rules of your tracker

POOLOO
O
O
L
O
O