Culture pals /cp/

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for polfus and trannies

Just FYI I would recommend never cooking for your qt. I had a pretty nice Indian girl on here who stopped talking to me. The reason was that her aunt died of Malaria and to cheer her up I cooked some authentic Chicken Korma on webcam. She said it was her aunts recipe.

To try and make her laugh anyway, I decided to 'Russian up' the recipe by pouring in some vodka and wrapping the naan bread around a raw potato. She didn't laugh, and got pissed at me for insulting her aunt. I got angry at her and send her vocaroo of her dead aunt speaking in a russian accent ordering 'vodka korma' and saying she prefers it to chicken korma. She stopped talking after that.

Op this is the new pastebin.
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Have you guys ever been naked with your siblings, without it being sexual?

100th for fuck Paul

Uh... I dont think the cooking was the problem

Sweden before

sweden after

If this post is dubs I'll use my account instead of just shit posting in the thread.
I'll even share the link.

3 days since i got back to the states.
Plan on going back within three months, this time it will be pretty much permanent.

Where from and to, user?
Do tell about your destination and your qt!

seconded
to contribute
i've got a polish girl teaching me about the country and language. she made a skype to talk to me because interpals didn't want to work

>polish girl
why are polish girls so qt?
How was Poland? Did the memes come true?
You going back to marry her or what?

fuck if i know but they really are
I don't know how it is i don't leave my house, but she makes it sound great.
I do not think it is looking that way, I have a fellow american qt that's my girlfriend actually. But as many anons say- always keep a backup qt. fucking always
and i am legitimately learning the language it isn't just a backup

Learning as well for a qt. It is slowly seeping in through Duolingo. I like to learn in a subconcious way.
Ale mówię tylko trochę.

powodzenia user

for what purpose, it's useless

Actually one of the most spoken Slavic languages, so it's worth it to learn.

She's Russian. I only got to spend five days with her this time. Hotel was pretty shit but other than that it was a great time.

I'm going back to attend Uni there. Got the invitation today actually.

I think it's anony, they also conjugate names based one grammatical cases
qts m8, qts. They are worth anything that costs nothing/not much
Good to hear that, user.
Keep up the good work!

>learning one of the hardest languages for a girl

yeah, nah improve your maths or something

i'm glad you had a good time, user
good thing you're attending uni there
maybe next time you post here it'll be with a russian flag

>improve your maths
You're seriously talking to the wrong guy about that.
Also I learn languages like other people eat their breakfast cereal, so it's a win-win situation: I get to learn a language and have a qt

>try tinder
>only match with fat slags and single mums aka British women
>see a previous cp thread where someone mentions Moroccan qts on tinder
>get tinder plus and change location to Casablanca
>within a day get matches left and right from top shelf qt material and even receive a super like

Whats the catch? are they gonna make my kafir ass convert to Islam to date them?

I'm the same lad, so far I've learned Russian and Hebrew for both the bantz and for grills.
Next is Arabic, clearly.

>the bantz
Also a plus, being able to form another sentence apart from kurwa jebana is top tier banter these days
Next one for me is Japanese for the moon runes

My greatest achievement so far is understanding Russian chan-post banter, which is saying something.

how long have you been studying russian? how do you manage to do that? i'd like some advices

I'm at the bits-and-pieces stage now. I'll recognize words and understand simple sentences. Good times to come.
If it helps you, Pierre, I'm on Duolingo for Polish since it came into beta last December, 2-5 exercises every day do it for me.
You gotta find your own method and speed, though.

you can use more than one website
duolingo. memrise, busuu

Bliu-bliu is great when you understand the basics, after that I recommend finding a russian qt, they help a lot.

I know. But I don't usually gulp everything down in one go. I take controlled sips and it works in a manner that makes it easy and less frustrating for me, especially with szczygdzprzytasz being the language of choice

alright thanks, i started with duolingo about like 2 months ago but i've been lazy last couple of weeks. my motivation is kind of gone. i guess finding a qt might help

>motivation is kind of gone
Come on, Jacque. You can do it. Lure them in with your novice skills

Oh shit, I never specified.
I've been learning a little over a year, I could help you with cases and stuff if you want. You just have to ask.

>189
holy shit! good job dude
thanks man, i will

Irish is one of the most spoken Celtic languages but it's still fucking useless. Slavic languages have basically no application outside the shitty half of Europe

What language should I try learn on duolingo and that? I already speak Spanish, Portuguese and half decent French. The Qts and the bants are two of the most important considerations, as well as value of future qt's passport, how nice a place is to live, and the quality of their films and literature.

Also I've always wanted to learn Welsh and Basque but neither of them are on duolingo and probably never will be

>shitty half of Europe
You mean the one the UK's in (for now)?

Why not Italian?
I'll probably try russian language, the bad thing is that there's not pt-russian.

I'm tentative about Russian since lass I live with speaks it and says duolingo is actually pretty crap for it. Italian is definitely a good shout, probably my favourite qt is from Italy too so that definitely helps.

Jesus Christ, does anybody actually USE these copypastas? This is a whole new level of cringe.

>tfw I'm trying to learn Czech now
Fucking slav languages man. I can't say certain things right like the ř.

The most beautiful paste looks actually good to send.
Never had the courage to send.

>tfw no afrocentrist gf

Don't do it it's unfair.

And imagine how horrible it would be for her if she finds out later.

At most make a unique message in a similar style. You rewrite every sentence but it will still be quite simple to do and looks good.

It sounds desperate to me

Are all Italians obsessed with love or is that just my qt?

Got a qt on Line, she has called me funny and smart already. How do I not fuck this up.

Just accept that you'll fuck up.

>the desperate guy

>likes funny 17 year old girls.

Great posts, keep up the good work

SIKE, THEY WERE NOT GOOD POSTS LMAO

Do you think that I fucking care about what you think?

jesus lord,

he getting the partyvan started

pls respond

Bumping for russian girls

>tfw watching Episode II
>tfw realize I still have a huge crush on Padme
>tfw will never get with her, or any other girl for that matter

tell the next girl that messages you that you love her and post results

Do folks seriously still go on here?

Kamel from Morocco

Ok lads im new to this what is this

What do you want to know?

Do you just talk to people, do you get gfs
what do you do

For now, I just talk to girls.
There are people here that have gf if I'm not mistaken.
But basically it's to exchange languages.

o-oh, it will probably make me more depressed so ill pass

No, it won't make depressed.
Just create the account and talk to qts from the country that you want.

T-they probably wont talk to me, and im this close of ending it

>probably
You're already trying to guess what's going to happen.
If one girl doesn't respond, you move to another one.

The first girl that I messaged, she never responded.
The other ones always responded.

I use to have a culture pals account but I deleted it a while back. Should I get back on? I'm really considering it.

Yes, you should go to Interpals again

Alright. :) Thanks desu

I've met my first female friend in my fucking life and she's a super cute japanese girl

I'm literally crying of happiness

>ボルダリング
Ugh, I cannot figure out what the heck this is supposed to say. And I can understand the rest perfectly fine! Anyone want to help? This is killing me.

>Bouldering is a style of rock climbing >undertaken without a rope and normally >limited to very short climbs over a crash pad >so that a fall will not result in serious injury. It >is typically practiced on large natural boulders >or artificial boulders in gyms and outdoor >urban areas

What the actual fuck??
Of course I'm not going to respond if you fucking don't upload a profile pic!

Hmm, neat.

I keep getting messages from girls from Thailand and Indonesia.

Is it easy to get them to send lewds?

>Of course I'm not going to respond if you fucking don't upload a profile pic!

You shallow piece of trash with no heart.

We all do user. We all block them, they're most often ugly, crazy, or both.

>meet Moroccan qt
>talk about religion
>tells me to convert to Islam
>sends Zakir Naik video

What do?

tfw Guenter didn't respond my message
Guenter pls be my qt

Accept that there is only one god, and muhammad (peace be upon him) is his messenger

Sorry m8 but she is already my qt. Back off

>I think it's anony

It's "Anonie" but "user" sounds good too.

Send her laveyan Satanist video, and nicely ask her to convert.

Praise be upon or lord and savior satan.

>tfw qts you've never seen or talked to before already have you blocked

Might be due to age range or their blocking Turkey

Nope they specifically got my profile blocked. If they filter you out you can still see their profil and just not message them afaik

Surely we can share =^)

Only if you are a qt

TRIPS CONFIRM QT.
trust me, I am top tier qt6.18

How can I get a QT? :(

why did I fall in love with a girl over the internet

we had the talk today, you know the one. "I love you a lot but we're so far apart, how will we ever be able to be together? we should stop before I get even more attached."

I've had relationships end before, but at least those times I was able to despise the women afterwards, and fight sadness with anger. How are you supposed to just be okay with mutually walking away from someone who loves you?

sorry for the blog post, I just feel like shit right now. will realistically get over this in two weeks or so but for now I'm not going to deny my emotions, I'm going to be a lovesick crybaby fag

It's time to start watching so.enjoy romantic comedies to make it all feel not so bad

If they've blocked you it just means you can't message them. You can still go have a cheeky over their profile photos etc, if you can't see their profile at all it means they've deactivated their account.