OMG WINBLOWS BTFOED BY 9GAG

OMG WINBLOWS BTFOED BY 9GAG

GET REKT

then use windows server

sage

Is that true?

wow cool thread OP

>1 TB of RAM

literally no way you aren't running some kind of server farm or data mining supercomputer. in which case there is no reason you would be using windows in the first place

i am a linuxfag but this is beyond retarded

Yes.

>what is a joke

I knew you were autistic Sup Forums but come on

Fake news

>2TB ram limit

lol plebs

>having a limit for ram at all
yea you sure showed them now, winblows is trully superior

>tfw fell for the 16 TiB RAM meme

great meme
do you mind if I save it into my folder?

>He browses 9gag
Get the fuck out

>he doesn't browse 9gag
fucking normie

do you have a source on the real life picture?
i remember the woman standing like this on something in the air in a backyard but can't find the pic

No you may not, I copyrighted in Bangladesh and I have infested it with over 100 types of malware to protect it.

I stole if from Sup Forums awhile back so idk

BTFO, WINKUCKS

KEK

>pic
BITCH ASS NIGGA!!

>4Gb on x86
a serious '''''''''''''''''''''operating system'''''''''''''''''''''.

Fucking retard.

yeah but doesn't linux have the capability to use >4gb of memory on 32 bit systems

2^32 = ????

Windows 10 86x don't have a update to use PAE to use more ram?

Only if you have PAE support.
In that case, you would need Windows with a PAE patch, or a Linux kernel that supports PAE.

Why would they do this? Surely it's more work to produce two versions of the same OS.

No, not really, especially given how much they can fleece businesses for a Windows Server license.

Not officially but there's apparently a patch available on GitHub to enable PAE for 32-bit Windows 10. I don't understand why the hell anyone would still be using a 32-bit operating system in 2017, though. I mean... If you can afford more than 4 GB of RAM then surely you should be able to afford a 64-bit CPU.

>i have needs that require 1tb of ram on a windows desktop machine
No, you don't.

Linux kernels in most distro repos come with PAE. Only time I had to patch and recompile the kernel for PAE was in 2005 on Slackware.

PAE is hardware though.

Linux kernel and *bsd can into full PAE support for two decades. Micropenis Winshit also comes with PAE but you can't use it because """"""""""licensing reasons""""""""""""""". 4GB is an artificial limit created by MS.

>4gb limit
holy shit people still use windows even with this bullshit?

Yeah, of course its hardware, but the software support has to be there, too.

>0.5 GB

>linturd "comedy"

>I don't understand why the hell anyone would still be using a 32-bit operating system in 2017, though.
Memory constrained instances. Embedded chips, thin clients, OpenVZ containers, etc.
Same code executes a bit faster on 64-bit but uses up much more RAM. There's a tradeoff.

Aren't most embedded systems using ARM or something similar? I didn't know x86 was widely used in that space.

Newer ARM processors are 64-bit capable like the one on the Pi 3, but you're better off running a 32-bit system

>uses up much more RAM
How? Can you explain?

Mostly has to do with pointer size (twice as large). With languages like Python and Java there's quite a bit of overhead.

It says 4TB, read it again retard.

Ah, makes sense, thanks.

>4GB
kek

Where does it say 4TB anywhere on that pic?

>with PAE support
>0.5Gb
>1Gb
>2Gb
a serious '''''''''''''''''''''operating system'''''''''''''''''''''

>it actually doesn't say 4TB
No, John, you are the retards.

>9cuck

>retards
Learn English first, then talk shit.

Hello, newfriend.
What's your next move gonna be? A redirect to Sup Forums? Or just embarrassed shitposting in the hopes of making it look like you were just pretending to be retarded the whole time.

You have to post the notice, bro

No, John.

Save it! Its all yours my freind!

Why would you use Windows on something like that? I think Microsoft is doing us all a favour by making Windows shit for things that actually matter.

You are right. Go back to that cancer of a board.

I'm always right. Stay mad, newfriend.

thanks lori

Well, if you use 32bit vista then upgrade to win7 then win10, you will get a 32bit win10 XD

haha, i hav clearly been proof of wrong! but u make the typo so now you are of invalid agrument!

starter means demo

YOU"S A BITCH ASS NIGGA.