THANK YOU BASED INTEL

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/reviews/amd,685-29.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3.9 ghz on 1.05v
AMD tards jelly as fuck

Excuse me, I don't buy CPUs with TIM under IHS as a rule.

Oh boy, I can't wait to get my Intel® version of a Ryzen 1600!

>3.9GHz
>Ryzen 1600

>80 watts
>clocks don't match previous leaks
>level 2 blanked out

Seems legit bro.

DELETE

>4.7GHz
>i7-7800X

Thing is Coffee Lake S is going to be Kaby Lake with more cores and less clocks. No mesh bullshit or fucked with cache.

enjoy your 10% performance advantage over ryzen then

.9 ghz on 1.05v
>AMD tards jelly as fuck

While using 80 watts

Intel users have been enjoying that since Pentium 4.

Just Wait™ AMD you're gonna get what's coming to you

tomshardware.com/reviews/amd,685-29.html

Kill yourself, tripfag.

INTEL REBRANDXEON HOUSEFIRES

IM Wait™ !!!!

DELIT DIS!!!!

>Level 2
>halfway erased
Bad ms paint job.

Doubt it'll even outperform Broadwell-E with the snipped L3.

It's not using the mesh or cache changes Skylake-X is. It's literally more cores Kaby Lake.

But it only has 12MB L3 versus 15MB on previous hexa core Intel chips (prior to the current infernos).

7700K has 4C, 8M L3. This has 6C, 12M L3, it's Kaby with more cores

Yeah, you already said that. I'm not sure what that has to do with my point though. Previous Intel hexa cores had 15MB of L3 cache. This has 12MB of L3 cache. This puts it at a disadvantage compared to those chips. What is confusing you about this?

I'm not the other guy. You specifically said
>snipped L3
which is factually incorrect. This is based on Kaby Lake which has always had 2MB L3/core, as such it has 12MB, because it has 6C instead of 4. Nothing has been snipped and it's unlikely 3MB of extra L3 will make it perform worse than a Broadwell-E 6C because Kaby Lake has slightly superior clocks and slightly superior IPC. Yeah, IPC is slightly better on Skylake/Kaby Lake despite having less L3.

It was blatantly obvious what I meant. You're just being a bore to try and look clever on the internet. But you don't, because it's entirely irrelevant how much L3 cache the lesser core variants had. Intel's previous hexa core chips took previous mainstream architectures that had a 2MB/core L3 setup initially and upped that to 2.5MB/core for the higher core count chips. There was literally nothing stopping Intel from doing the same thing with Coffee Lake, beyond wanting to cut costs (after all, this is a mere mainstream chip). So yes, it absolutely has been snipped relative to Intel's previous form for moving existing architectures to higher core counts.

As for how it'll affect performance, your hypothesising is irrelevant, as is your estimate of potential clocks. If you're expecting Coffee Lake to hit 7700K-esque speeds, you're sorely mistaken. It's unlikely to clock any higher than current or previous hexa core parts. And we've already seen the impact that reduced L3 cache size has had on Skylake-X in terms of gaming performance at least. I don't see it outperforming a 6800K/6850K, and I expect to be proven right. I'll be sure to screencap this and use it for internet points later when I am.

Those were HEDT, this is mainstream.