Why arent you lifting yet?

Why arent you lifting yet?

don't you want to be big and strong? Don't you want to have friends and a gf?

Well?

>pls respond
>pls

Just wondering why losers are not lifting here

I lifted your mum's purse off her after I fucked her the other day.

i'm not lifting today because i left my 10 page economics essay until the last minute AGAIN

got myself nice shoulder impingement on my last meet,now i can do only lower body and deadlifts

>being insecure

>Leafs
>Strong

Pick one

Lifting is like being a vegan nowadays, people who do it can't shut the fuck up about it and you can be sure they'll tell you about their gains if you have a conversation that takes more than 5 minutes.

I am a beast but I don't want to get mixed up with you pompous assholes

>if u work on ur self u must be insecure

Yeah sorry m8 not everyone is content with mediocrity

>got myself nice shoulder impingement on my last meet

Damn bro, hope you get better soon. Seeing a physio for it?

All the more reason to rip those squats up, do hack squats if it hurts your shoulder for backsquats. Stats btw?

>wasting time at the gym to satisfy (feed) insecurity
meanwhile people are making deals

How is it a waste of time if you enjoy it and it improves your life?

It's 5-10 hours a week m8. Doesn't really cut into any other responsibilities. How busy is your schedule that you can't fit in?

170/260/260 @ 95 kgs

Because im a model

noice

bump

I went to the gym for the first time yesterday. Tried to do deadlift but i just couldn't get the form right (cant keep my back straight for some reason). Any tips?

I don't lift but I still have friends and a qt gf.

>I went to the gym for the first time yesterday

Good for you buddy! First step is always the hardest! Keep in mind, no matter what you do, if you keep at it for a year you'll be in a much better place than if you do nothing at all.

>Tried to do deadlift but i just couldn't get the form right

Were you using too heavy of a weight?

I'd say try starting with a low weight but if you don't use any plates/use non-45lb ones it fucks your form up because of how low the bar will be.

Deadlifts are simple just:
>Make sure bar is on the middle of your feet(when you bend over to pick it up your shins should hit the bar)
>Pull as close to your body as possible (up your chins then thighs)
>Puff your chest out, pull with your lats, pull the slack out of the bar so it's one smooth movement (just pull on it slightly before doing the lift so you hear a little "clink")
>Keep your hips as high as you need to still being able to grab the bar of course
>Pull the bar with your legs until your knees, when you get past your knees THRUST your hips forward and squeeze your glutes

Just keep at it you'll get it eventually

>I'd say try starting with a low weight but if you don't use any plates/use non-45lb ones it fucks your form up because of how low the bar will be.
A well-equipped gym will have lightweight large plates (5kg) that you can use to lift the bar off the ground without making it too heavy.

Yeah they will. Also either wooden or just plastic/bumper plates that weigh like nothing but he might not have those.

Mine does

I do want to get fit, but I have no idea how to create a workout plan. Are there any resources for this?

>but I have no idea how to create a workout plan. Are there any resources for this?

Yes there are many good routines available online.

Pic related is one of them. I haven't done it but it's not half bad

fuck wrong iimage, was going to post greyskull LP was looking just from thumbnail kek

>having social relations
>Finland.

Nice try, fucko, but I'm onto you.

>falling for the lifting meme

neck yourself m8s only fags and insecure manlets lift

>b-b-b-but it will get me laid

every shitlord knows you can land a solid 9 if you say the right words

Cheers mate. I think it was the position of my hips that maybe threw it off. It's hard to tell how high and out it is when doing the lift. How high up would you say my hips need to be in comparison with the knees and how far out?

Just worried about snapping my back

anything from boris sheiko,i got some nice results with advanced medium load 4day split

Having weak hamstrings gives a similar problem when deadlifting.

Nice memes but I live in the real world.