Vaping is technolo/g/y

Vaping is technolo/g/y
Vaping is also autistic, like us

Let's talk about it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acssensors.7b00118
youtube.com/watch?v=APDKel2DIHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reversed formware of my Evic. Tfw having a descent cortex-M4 MCU in your cigarette

Vapes are alright I guess, but nothing beats a pack of Newport 100s for me.

>used to smoke a pack a day
>one day face and limbs go numb, freak out, it stops about 30 minutes later but I think I'm getting COPD and decide to switch to vaping after quitting smoking
>nose is incredibly dry after vaping
>can't stop picking it because the dry blood is so uncomfortable and skin is coming out with it
>there is a hole in my nose now where all the dried blood used to settle, now it just goes down my throat
>need to use nasal spray every I time or it's a struggle to breath
>would probably be a-ok if I quit vaping now despite the huge hole in the inside of my nose

I roll my own cigarettes and sometimes cigars.

Sounds like a you problem

quit smoking, get a vape.
Makes my mouth dry
not as satisfying as burning leaves
realize I am consuming more nicotine than I did when smoking.

Vape a shit except my car smells better now.

nicotine isn't actually carcinogenic though, it's all the other compounds in tobacco that are the issue. Also, if your nicotine consumption is too high, just switch to a lower nicotine liquid.

Nicotine causes high blood pressure (stroke) and heart disease, something vapefags always conveniently leave out.

So does caffeine

This is the gayest trend I have ever witnessed. iPhone users look straight compared to vapers and their cock juice.

I don't think for a second that nicotine is healthy, but it's a healthier alternative to cigarettes for sure. Caffeine and alcohol can also cause these issues, if you don't use in moderation.

Amazing deflection. Enjoy your erectile dysfunction.

>us
who is us faggot? Sup Forums is one person

Nicotine is on the same level as Caffeine. The stuff in a cigarette just elevates the effects of Nicotine.

What is the best herbal vaporizer under $150?

You don't use nicotine in moderation, you are an addict.
nonsense.
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acssensors.7b00118

I use a vape for CBD to chill me down since actual cannabis is still illegal in my country whereas CBD oil etc is not.

Is true. Tobacco sticks release alot of shit that makes nicotine travel faster to the brain and also increase more dopamine
Why else would you use more forms of nicotine delivery (nicotine gum, patches, etc.) to quit? Nicotine is just one problem that (((((can))))) be waned off.

most people are also addicted to caffeine fwiw

What are you going on about? I'm not sure if I should agree with you. There are absolutely no forms of caffeine addiction treatments, in polar opposite to nicotine. You grow what's called nicotinic receptors in your brain. The more nicotine you use, the more you grow.

Untrue. And what withdrawal symptoms if any, are mild to non-existent. You can't claim that with nicotine withdrawal.

>There are absolutely no forms of caffeine addiction treatments
Because coffee/soda isn't killing hundreds of people a year. The only thing you could relate nicotine to (until now) was a cigarette.
Not saying you're wrong, but Nicotine isn't that bad.

I have one of those too

>friend of mine smoking nearly half a pack a day
>does cocaine occasionally
>one day at work his arm goes numb
>arm also looses skin color, turns blue
>goes to hospital and is told he had a blood clot in his arm
>they give him some shit to destroy the clot
>"nothing serious but stop smoking"
>he says he's quitting cigarettes for vapes, never doing coke again
>gets out of hospital after 2 weeks
>exclusively vapes for about a month
>start smoking cigarettes again because the high just isn't the same
>does coke on his birthday, less than a year after this all happened
>everytime I try to bring up how he said he would quit he gets mad
>literally nothing I can do but wait

Yep. One day his parents are probably going to call me to tell me he was found dead in his apartment. Nothing I can do about it.

heart disease, high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction aren't bad, got it. Lifelong dependency, and the damage to your skin isn't bad either, I suppose.

Same shit as with caffeine, don't know about the erectile shit though.

Anyone buy premade by the gallon? Best source and flavors?

why not to use real vaporizer tho
youtube.com/watch?v=APDKel2DIHE

No it is not the same. You can side step the dirty truth all you want, but nicotine is harmful in any form. You changing the topic is not helping you out in anyway.

>No it's not the same.
Caffeine also increases heart rate and blood flow.
Overdose = high blood pressure and heart diseases

I'm not even the one that sparked this autism. Im still on the topic I discussed: Nicotine outside of a cigarette is about the same as Caffeine.
Maybe you need to lay off yourself.

SMOK Alien is pretty good. Its like $80-100 for the whole shebang.

>tfw using a self adjusting wattage vape because too autistic to mess with watts and voltages
that being said 30watts is plenty for me.

My big problem with vapes is that there is too much technology.

Why have an LED screen at all? Why not just use a slider attached to a variable resistor? Why do I need a fancy computer controlled lock-safe? Why not just put on a safety switch that prevents power draw?

Little shit like this. Most people vaping aren't adjusting every setting. Using the microprocessor for everything just introduces new points of failure, and makes repairs difficult or impossible.

Its also a nightmare from a UX point of view. Its incredibly difficult to navigate settings using two buttons to scroll through all possible options. Just use standard components. Vapes aren't fucking rocketships.

Has anyone tried putting powder cocaine in juice?

I use this, pretty comfy.

Me too. they RULE. Easy to load up, clean, etc.

juul my man, there's many buttonless ones that are pretty simple.

what's the best starter kit for less than $50?

>iStick
housefire/10

I know it doesn't get you high but what exactly does it do for you?

>He does coke once a year
>I cry to him like the beta male bitch I am

Damn you sound like a fag

the biggest problem i have is finding the juice.
it went from virginia tobacco with 24 % nicotine to banana berry with 6% or 4 or 2

who smokes to make smoke?

close but no cigar from what i can tell. no wattage info and no removable battery?

numales

tfw vaping will never really match a cigarette

that body + a saionara up top

I don't smoke at all but was interested in smoking for a long time but didn't want the whole nicotine and cancer thing associated with it so I went to a vape shop and they recommended me this. It costs around 50 € and I'm quite enjoying it. The people at the shop did tell me to get this "to start off" but I'm kinda confused because I don't understand the difference between and basic one like pic related and an expensive one. Should I upgrade and buy a more expensive one ? If yes which one ? I have literally no idea of how all of this work.

Also I've been using pic related for around 1~2 months and it starts tasting different, like a an unpleasant melted rubber taste, am I supposed to clean it ? I've seen some people with bigger vapes having some kind of cotton in them, what's that ?

where in that post did it say "he does coke once a year" an I reading something wrong or are you just a faggot

An overdose is 50-100 cups of coffee / tea / cola. You're more likely to die of water overdose before you have any serious side effects from coffee.

There's a reason coffee is still unregulated and the most consumed drug in the world. The benefits greatly out weigh the side effects.

You are not smarter than the thousands of scientists and physicians who study what caffeine and nicotine do to people as their full-time job. Nicotine is magnitudes of order worse than coffee.

Kill yourself.

I switched to vaping at the beginning of the year, and it's been working quite well. It's a lot cheaper than cigs too, especially with CA's new taxes that make smokes like $9 a pack. (Though admittedly I spend a lot on hardware because I'm a gear autist like that.)

Most of the tech is really there for safety. The current generation of sub-ohm tanks draw a ton of amps, and they're being used with batteries that are all too easy to blow up. The electronics keep you from doing something stupid like discharging the batteries below their minimum limit, and some also have a device that delivers higher amperage to the coil without drawing it from the batteries. (Not sure if it's some kind of capacitor setup or what.) There are also a number of coil materials that are a pain in the ass to use with a manually-controlled mod and work much better with temperature control.

The UX on most mods does indeed suck, but touchscreens are getting more and more popular and they work quite well.

I'm using one of these right now, with a Sense Blazer tank on it. Pretty cool tank BTW, really easy to fill and maintain and it takes SMOK TFV8 coils.

Yo smok alien owners represent, love my mod to bits

you have to replace the cotton inside. it goes all charred eventually and affects the taste

both my grandparents drive subarus now, and one of them is using them to cut down, so possibly not get lung cancer, which is quite comfy considering my grandfather died of extreme copd