Do you ever take your laptop to Starbucks?

Do you ever take your laptop to Starbucks?

whats the point of doing that?

No, but here in NYC in some hickster neighborhoods there are a bunch of douches on laptops in cafes, they look like the type writing some type of movie or series pilot script. They probably smell, so I don't frequent these places.

Nice children's coffee there, faggot. Need some more whipped cream for that yucky taste?

I take my laptop everywhere because I take my toolbag everywhere. I never go to starshits, though.

Occasionally, but for the most part I just grab my tablet. If I really want to disconnect I'll even trade down for just an e-reader.

Laptops aren't ideal because they hog up lots of table space. With only a tablet, I can still get qt grils to come share my table and bring their own laptops.

I'm not a faggot so I don't go to Starbucks.

i'm not like you, a faggot, so no.
to display to the world what a faggot you are

>hog up lots of table space
The fuck kind of behemoth are you lugging around?

>Going to (((Starbucks))) without a Macbook

FAIL. At least it appears you ordered the gayest drink possible.

You have it backward. I use a 13.3", but the fact is that the tables are fucking tiny. Starbucks wants to cram people in like cattle. Any laptop of any size pretty much eats the entire table space.

Yes I do because when I need somewhere to work I can always count on my local starbucks due to the food there being extremely good.

To get out of your smelly ass room

why?
would prefer using the pc in the park instead

>park in 100 degree weather
Which Antarctic research station are you at?

Outside In Sun + Glossy Screen = Can't See Shit.

F E E L S

Cram them in like cattle? Herd them through the door and cram them in like cattle you say? Well that's why you usually see people with laptops hogging up the seating areas by the windows, more space for your laptop and elbows, no one walking by bumping into you.

I thought about doing it once, it felt like such a basic bitch thing to do and I felt uncomfortable living up to such a common stereotype.
They don't even have good coffee.
Plus I would stand out with my 10 year old thinkpad that looks like I pulled it out of a dumpster.

NO, I don't go outside and I use a thinkpad.

I live near a university so it's almost always a full house, with laptops on all of the tables including the bumpable ones. In any case the tables are still quite small.

laptops are for peasants, I take my iMac

Why would you go to starbucks and order a sugary ice shake?
There's barely any cream in it, you can't call it a milkshake.

no, not gay and nearest starbucks is like 25 miles away

That's a Vanilla Bean Frap

Nice Dell starlord laptop, fag. Expect it to die within the year.

>Geek Squad employee who routinely sees these things shit the bed on a weekly basis

that actually looks comfy tbqh fampai

Nope, but I'd at least take a picture in the proper orientation and direction.

Are you a faggot or a braindead roastie?
i think you posted in the wrong website, search "Tumblr" on the google bar, do it

Former GS ARA here to validate. And HPs. They were so common-place we had a separate bench just for them.

i've never visited a starbucks

kek

>super glossy Dellshit
>advertisement stickers on your palmrest still on
>Faggacino
>Windows 10

wew lad

I went once because my boss made me go buy weed killer and a Starbucks drink for him. I waited in line for like 25 minutes just to get some shitty milkshake looking thing and I'm pretty sure they expected a tip even though I was in the drive through. 0/10 would not go back. If I ever wanted coffee I'd just make my own, at least then it doesn't have all that faggy shit all in it. His drink was almost white it was so light colored. I don't like putting sugar and shit in my coffee, I just like it in the same way I enjoy hot tea

>mactoddler
>hipster bait
Double fail

>Do you ever take your laptop to Starbucks?
I never, ever go to Starbucks.
One taste of their "coffee" convinced me.
Now, in a city of 4 million, there are fewer than a dozen Starbucks. Five years ago they were everywhere.
Besides, nearly every shopping centre (mall in the US), even the small ones in the outer suburbs, have free WiFi. And decent coffee.

Only if Im in an airport. And its usually tim hortons

If you must get corporate coffee, Panera or Dunkin is way better. That or you could stay home, brew your own (I recommend Lavazza), and not deal with the unwashed plebs.

One time I want there with a couple of freinds and I tried to look something up on my thinkpad x60 and a couple people stared.

My nigga. Yeah we would get a ton of HPs too but that's just because more of them were sold. Those starlords were extra hot garbage, more so that Dell's usual consumer crap.

shit laptop

qt baristas are the only reason why I go to starbucks, and only in the winter to get something to warm me up.

>Dell
>MBP-looking cheap knockoff
>fucking stickers on his palmrest
>caffe-mocha with whipped cream
kek. do kids laugh at you when they see you?
do effeminate men always say hi to you and hit on you? are you a top or bottom?

>starbucks "coffee"
>cup full of whipped cream

Could be worse.
OP could work at best buy, for example.

The point of a laptop is to be mobile, that's literally what a laptop is designed to do.