How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Trudeau seems like that loser in high school that gets excited when someone notices him.

me on the right

>another Justin selfie
pls stop

obama's tie looks like a bad CG

Get this meme man out of my country

justin's kinda hot . . . n-no homo!

>Senpai noticed me

Considering their age I personnally think that Obama is hotter.

Obama looks like a satirical caricature of himself

>Trump wins it somehow
>Justin and The Donald twitter beef white girl style

Why does Obama look like he's faking it in that pic? Compare to this one

>father was PM, he's PM, millionaire, has full backing of super powers, media, main political party, doesn't have to do shit

Yeah, poor guy.
He may be a tool, and cunt, but he's living on easy street.

Lmao what a poof

>holy shit im taking a selfy with obama this is the coolest moment of my awesome life

Was this picture taken with a toaster or just a Canadian-made Blackberry? Honestly looks like Trudeau went back to his room and photoshopped Obama into a selfy in some wooden cloakroom where no one could see him acting like a faggot

>meme weedman will never be your boyfriend
>he will never spank your butt while he shouts OY BOY SORRY PAY TAXES EHH ¿?????

why live

Why the fuck does he take so many selfies?

stfu

what a fucking faggot

I hope the memes are real and Trudeau really is just baked off his ass 24/7, it would at least put his cringey antics in perspective.

stfu

numales are attentionwhores

LE TRUDEAU IS SO COOL LMFAO THAT MEANS HE'S THE GREATEST PM EVER. HE JUST GETS THE YOUNG PEOPLE XDDDD DUDE WEED LMAO!!!

Alas, he is but a simpleton.

please be sarcasm and not actual support for this limp wristed noodle slurper

samefagging here
honestly though, how did Canada just become as completely warped as sweden overnight
doesn't your government have any checks and balances? or are all these antics considered benign by the populace? do you not care how the world views your country and countrymen? Cause shits fuckin bleak for you leafs on Sup Forums right now innit?

People in general are getting tired of it, the media loves him still.

t.Justin "give that Wong a Bong" Trudeau

nothing at all, just a stoner and a nigger taking a selphie...nothing unusual whatsoever.

>Taking yourself this seriously
Also his dad was the man who kissed the queen on the cheeks and slid down plane ramps

>an handsome man of french ancestry is running Canada and make a lot of people mad

Doesn't feel bad

really makes me think

about what pawel

I've never seen a world leader who looked like he has as much fun as Trudeau doing the job

I pick my nose a lot because I get hard boogers that adhere to my nostrils. How do I stop this habit? I find myself doing it without thinking, then I flick it at the trash bin.

so what you're saying is you already knew he was going to look foolish and you elected him anyway?

You can't stop it any more than you can stop being gay, your brain has formed a habit that is beneficial for your particular physiological condition

He's a middle aged man desperately trying to fit in with the cool kids.

Justin isn't a MILF. Plus.... David Cameron is a bag of shit. Obama has MILF insulation.

MILF Insulation Services.
"You call, We Haul, You nut, Her Butt."

my favourite PM tbqh

his smile is nice

n-no homo

pretty sure every world leader trying to look hip does this these days