Post the closest church to you, Sup Forums

Post the closest church to you, Sup Forums.

Saint-Jean De Brébeuf.

St. Matthias RC Church

Some nameless 600 year old church

Église St-Jean Baptiste
St. John Baptist Church

it's this guy

Church of Saint Anthony

Church Saint Peter, not far from the previous one

There's a chapel pretty much under my windows, but the closest church is Catholic actually.

thats pretty good looking for a random unnamed church

Russian Orthodox Church in Jaffa, bit far from me but I plan to go there when I have time

Are there many Catholics in Russia?

It's a bit of a weird design as far as local churches go. The two annexes either side were added much later because the town grew massively a couple hundred years ago

agia fotini church

Butifel, isn't it?

Thats a bunker...

The most decent picture I could find. Apparently there aren't any good pictures of the nearest church.

Close to zero.
My city historically has a large German diaspora for various historical reasons, they built this church in 2008 when Merkel and Putin had a meeting here.
It's a reconstruction of an older church that was destroyed by soviets, except its wooden and not stone, in completely different place and looks nothing alike.

how dare you
it is a place of worship

Nigga thats a fallout shelter in Switzerland

""""""""""""""""church""""""""""""""""

Fuck I hate "mega churches".

Fucking kek'd

Its a brutalist/modernist building, plebs tend to hate them due to not understanding them.

I kinda like them, however they have a high tendency of getting graffiti's painted on them or the concrete surface going bad,.

Whats to understand? It looks ugly and isn't aesthetic, churches should attract people with beauty and inspiration, not make them think of a nuclear war.

>It looks ugly and isn't aesthetic

Explain.

I'm sitting inside here right now, having community lunch for our patronal festival

The chapel of Saint Agrève, in France, next to its “miraculous” fountain that is supposed to cure eye diseases.

Church built in 1601