Having high living standards isn't as important as living in the most powerful country in the world !!

>Having high living standards isn't as important as living in the most powerful country in the world !!
>It's definitely much better to live here than anywhere else !
>t. American

>Having high living standards

Yeah great, but let me reality check your middle classed ass for a minute,

it all comes down to having a shitload of money.
shit even you nigger hating fag would move to liberia if you were offered a sufficient amount of funds

benis

Why not both?

America doesn't have both

>inb4 but my cherrypicked gated community has both

>spaces before exclamation marks
Nice proxy Pierre

Not the guy you replied to but I felt that middle class living standards were lower in Western Euurope when I lived there. In Southern Europe I just felt bad/guilty about the disparity in living standards.

You guys have read too much negative press about the US if you really think this is a bad place to live, if you are at least middle class.

We have over 300 million people, most of them are pretty well off and enjoying life. Your country barley has the population of 1 state.

>Implying having high standards or living in a powerful country or any other bullshit that spells superiority means a shit towards having a good happy life
you guys are all fucking autists

only 2 (two) states have a population bigger than aus

>this is what third worlders ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Inb4 b-but my meme ranking is better than yours!

>Russia and China less progressive than the fucking Saudis

They're all shitholes. It's expected

>be highly developed
>have low birth rate

>Australian living standards after aussies use up all the groundwater and realise they would have to spend all of their uranium and coal just to run the thousands of desalination plants which kill all the coastal marine life

My entire city has both.

>mfw finns actually pay attention to things that happen here

Fuck off pls

>it's another "Australians think theyre anything at anything" episode
i gotta drop this show

Why not dump the salt into some desolate place in the outback?