Does your country have a high amount of homeless/poor youth girls, that are CUTE. And also they speak English?

Does your country have a high amount of homeless/poor youth girls, that are CUTE. And also they speak English?

Are they also in such a bad position that they would be willing to live with a stranger and perform domestic and sexual servitude in exchange for clothes, food, shelter, and education?

Please tell.

Fucking hell mate. This sounds exactly like an interior monologue from Jez in Peep Show.

>k
>y
>s

>Prosijacenje

Kaj radis u USA oni su neprijatelji

I don't think so

Id definitely pay a homeless slut $20 to suck my dick then when she's done id beat her up and give her nothing

Good post

Bad post

That's what prostitues and strippers are you moron

hahaha what the fuck

Not really, no.

I was bar hopping with me m8s through Montreal a few months back, and a homeless girl asked us for money. I gave her 20 CAD and she let me kiss her cheek.

Can't remember if she was a qt or not, since we were absolutely hammered. But it was worth.

Bump

>Paying $20 to kiss a homeless girl ON THE CHEEK

Pls... pls be fabricated

How fuckin beta does someone get

no, just real fat and ugly maoris and part maori white trash

Guys like you are gross and are the freaky abusers I always end up confronting when my friends try to leave and they won't give them their stuff back.

You basically sexually enslave them and I hope you get killed by one.

Play nice.

op you are utter shit

Apparently, my sister used to work with our local church to help homeless women in Sydney and she told me there was a worrying amount of homeless girls.

This is the kind of cultural discussion I come here for

>Actually asking such question

I wouldn't be surprised if OP is almost on the verge of going for his first rape, kidnapping or something like that.

screencap just in case we have a Frietzl in the making

Jesus, dude. If you're that desperate, why don't you just get a hooker?

Because I don't want or need a hooker?
A hooker isn't equitable what I described at all.

I-Is that pic legit? Asking for a friend jajaja

Aren't they all junkies? The last thing you want to do is let a junkie into your house.

Zero percent. I think they send their kids away to learn pickpocketing in the international pickpocketing university of the balkans as soon as they come of age and they don't return until they are old hags.

No, probably not.

I dunno, there must be some girls who are just born into poverty or whatever, and their parents died or abandoned them. Not all of them can be junkies, especially not the younger ones, right?

>Does your country have homesless/poor young cute English-speaking girls that would be willing to serve me
>United States
Ahh yes

Son of a gun

That twisted thoughts are what have made the most abominable treats in this sick world - such as Lolita slave doll