Be me

>be me
>be japanese college student
>wanna be educated person
>want to go to america and be american
>non-educated parents(graduate from shitty middle class national university) prevent me from going to abroad because of "muh heritage"
>"Son, You have duty, you must inherit our family name and land, why do you want to abandon who you are? We won't let you be American!"

Jesus This is why I hate this shithole and conservative people... I wish Japan were culturally enriched by bunch of immigrants and refugees...

>be me
Le back to 9gag

>back to 9gag

le back to rebbit

you should persuade your parents everyday

>wanna be educated person
So you're going to the US because you want to be more educated, or did I misunderstood something?

Come on over OP, we like Japs.

You could probably stay on some weeb's couch for free if you don't mind gross living conditions and being forced to watch Inuyasha

Hi gaijin.

Samefag

are jap universities hell and depressing? Seems like it to me

meanwhile college students in the US spend their time getting wasted and partying. Then they graduate with a 6 figure job waiting for them?

There are no Japanese people on Sup Forums, and even if there were they would not have English as good as this.

>I wish Japan were culturally enriched by bunch of immigrants and refugees...

This.
Multiculttulism would take many good points to society except as a solution of shortage of labor desu
And sad thing is many Japanese are butthurting about it like an ugly girl yelling "AHHHH THIS GUY RAPED ME WITH HIS EYES" thing.Nobody cares you 2bh.

What's the second flag between china and Korea?

NK
you guys failed integrating even Japanese Brazilians lad

>japs asking for multiculturalism

STOP, DON'T SQUANDER YOUR GIFT

There are a lot of nips that come here to study
Hiroshimoot came here

Why do you think so?
Japanese college life is fucking easy though,ofcourse,retarded autism like japan flags on Sup Forums can't enjoy

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO PSYCHOTIC SPAMMER

*posts archive pics of previous threads*

1) I thought all Japanese posters were US military
2) I can sort of see that sentiment. Japan has an absolutely ruthless culture of ranking. Is it easier to get into U.S. schools for you?
3) know English. Reading, writing, and speaking. I've had to fail half a dozen Koreans who decided to come over here even though they had an insufficient handle on English. It's irritating and sad to see them struggle
4) I sort of know how you feel about the parents. My home area is very safe and wealthy but I find it mind numbingly boring. I can't go into the city at night because it's legit dangerous, so my parents figure they can take me to their expensive high culture shows to make up, but I just want to go to a city with a nice culture where I can roam around and not get shot. I told them and obviously they didn't want me moving away, but I think you can still have a good relationship via Skype calls. You have to go for what you want and walk your own path. You can't live in the shadow of your parents for your whole life

are the placement exams hard?

the Chinese animated hand paintings make it look like they're about to take an LSAT MCAT GRE combined

So is the deal in Japan that Highschool is extremely difficult and that college is not such an issue once you have made it through Highschool?

School 6 days a week seems pretty rough, I don't know if I would be able to make it.

>School 6 days a week seems pretty rough
That is basically the same thing as Greece working the most hours. Those people going school 6 days doesnt mean they actually do work. Asians just think they did work when they just fuck around in school/workplace for 23412341 hrs and haven't done anything.

What city was that user? I grew up outside of DC and had a very similar experience. GTFO as soon as I finished high school

Yeah,Although They have same heritage and appearence to us,but seem to failed to welcome to Japan the reason for they were born in different nation and perhaps the biggest reason is their Japanese are not native speakers one.
Im very disappointed by Japanese ignorence.Its almost unstoppable.so,at least i manage to talk with foreigners when i found them in Japan.

You just dont realize the hinded benefit of multicalturism(I cant write).In homo-society,You can do any creepy,insane things,because there is no observer to your culture.unstoppable.AV,Anime,autistic betas,fucking shitty labor enviroment etc etc...

Todays Japanese are fucking creepy as fuck you know.because we are homo-society.

>asking for multikulti
what the fuck is wrong with you

I study law and politics at a university and placement test doesn't exist.
It is true entrance exam is hard but after entrance,all things are easy.

>I've had to fail half a dozen Koreans who decided to come over here even though they had an insufficient handle on English
Are you a faculty member or was just a TA?
Not that same person but so many ppl growing up in NOVA hate the area. Any reason why?

>AV,Anime,autistic betas,fucking shitty labor enviroment etc etc...
those also exist in the US

Why do you still listen to your parents?
You can go wherever you want when you graduate from your university.

By the way, is there any significant social pressure on younger generations to be less conservative, or is nothing really changing?

Japan is doing pretty well right now, but I don't imagine that a negative growth rate will be sustainable for much longer.

plus
>no monies

When will retard ignorants stop thinking everything they see on "LE NET" is true. No Japanese don't go to school 6 days a week.

If I were ignorant I would think America had school shootings every day

Also it's obv OP is a retarded weaboo somehow getting kicks out of munchhausing about him being a sad little poor Japanese boy :(((

Philly! I hear people ranting and raving about our midatlantic cities as big secrets full of rich culture, but if you can't walk outside at night without having to worry about getting shot, what's the point?

Where did you bail out to? How do you like it? I'm thinking of going to the west coast or new england. both are getting super expensive though

TA. The Korean students here are numerous and rich as hell. A lot of them drive putrid metallic green sports cars and wear designer clothing. Some are from the military. Some of them are smart as hell and the top of their classes, but some come here just because their parents had the cash. I heard S. Korea had massive suicide rates with youths, so I guess they want to escape that whole society.

I try and tell them to go to resources and get assistance with English, but they usually don't and end up getting bad grades.

Hahaha
I went to school 7days a week before entrance exam but usually,we don't go to school 6days a week XD

Tell them you'll further your studies abroad so you can better honor the family name.

>Jap students don't go to school 6 days/week

Guys I've beat Persona3 FES 4 times and I can say conclusively that Japanese high school students have class 6 days per week even if they are tired from fighting rape demons the night before.

>TA. The Korean students here are numerous and rich as hell. A lot of them drive putrid metallic green sports cars and wear designer clothing. Some are from the military. Some of them are smart as hell and the top of their classes, but some come here just because their parents had the cash.

Oh well they must be rich cuz they have to pay like at least $ 80k a year to go to college and do some shit there. I was an international student from SK so I know shit. (Now I got green card as my parents immigrated here after I got into college).
Were you working as a TA in a uni in Philly? I have a few friends in Penn and I think one is almost graduating.
About the West Coast, I think Portland would be still affordable. Everywhere in California is expensive 2bh thought I would say San Diego is kinda good among big cities there. Also Seattle is still better than CA in terms of living expense b/c no income tax there.

And about suicide rates, suicide rates among youths in SK aren't that high. It's kinda mid-level. Overall high suicide rate of SK comes from elderly as welfare system for elderly is poor and the Korean tradition of supporting their parents (that actually supplemented poor welfare system) died out

farther different from our these creepy things .At least American betas can express their feeling with their own language because their culture.
Our AV is just a rape film to woman.
in addition,our AV industry is being occupied by mafia,this is a general thing i think,but mafia have 30% of Korean-Japanese(there is a certain proof).Korean are raping our women.this is horrible,and why Korean like being mafia?because they are discriminated by homo-Japanese society.
I think thats a opposite thing to reality,This society is making us conservative,which is making us support pro-America current goverment.

>sauce is persona3
Hahaha
You are funny,mate

Why do all the Japs on Sup Forums want their government to move away from the US? US withdrawal in the Pacific would only lead to a power vacuum which would inevitably lead to conflict between Japan and China as they struggled to assert themselves as the regional hegemon.

Just sacrifice a loli every couple years to the base in Okinawa, it's a small price to pay.

I think the people in Okinawa should just spot raping and murdering people, personally, but sacrificing a loli is an acceptable compromise I guess.

The traffic is probably the worst part. And, like most any suburb, you cannot walk anywhere and must be driven by your parents any time you want to leave your house/neighborhood until you're old enough to be given a car (it is NOVA after all).
It's hard to meet interesting people outside of the many foreigners and transplants. Everyone there is either school age or a parent. The wealth and high paying jobs draw so many people that worked hard to get through school and make a shitload of money just calling and emailing people from a desk all day.
It feels like nobody there has any hobbies, they just focus on working and networking. There are pretty much no opportunities for outdoor activities other than hiking in crowded areas (smoking weed in the "woods") and kayaking or whatever on the Potomac. It's highly expected of most students to get into a good school. There were almost no options in high school for technical training of any kind, it was all geared toward college prep.

There are definitely worse places to grow up, I'm sure most places probably are worse, but I could keep complaining anyway. It was hard growing up as a kid that always dreamed of having dirt bikes, lots of pets, going shooting, camping, or just being able to bike to a friend's house or a store. I also had helicopter parents to the max, that shit must suck growing up anywhere.

Now I'm an auto technician in New Mexico lol. It's everything I wanted as a kid, but I'm missing the hustle and bustle and close proximity of cities of the east coast already.

You are right but kumamiko is shit

Heh, you and I actually talked before, and you recommended me Portland back then too :) Lot of people are heading into Portland though and I'm hearing increasing reports that it's becoming swamped with meth-heads and homeless that commit a lot of property crime. I might choose new england, but I definitely will feel like I'm missing out on things by not going out west

It's good to have you people here. Sometimes I think you guys smoke way too much, but hey it's all outside so whatever. I'm a TA at psu, lots of Koreans like to come here it seems.

It's good to hear suicide rates are not as high as I thought. It does suck to hear about the elderly who kill themselves. Is it a cultural thing? Old people kill themselves here too of course, but not at rates that are considered an unusually severe problem. Big thing here with old people is painkiller abuse

at the end Japan have been the colony of you since 1945,Your gov have responsibility to all of these problems.Zainichi is also so.

>China
We are being weakened by your intention,Our constitution was written by you you know.I believe we can fight against China without US military

>just focus on working and networking.
Damn, I was just thinking the same a few days ago. It seems a lot of people here shape themselves around their work, like it's a framework for their persona that they branch off of. Everyone is so objective and fast-moving. I notice in school that I have a lot more friends from the western, less-urbanized half of Pennsylvania.

Outdoor activities definitely suck in the urban areas. I love going outside but I can walk/drive for quite a while before I finally escape the endless setup of suburb after suburb.

>I'm sure most places probably are worse, but I could keep complaining anyway
Nail on the head. I really shouldn't be complaining about being raised here as opposed to say, I poor place in the south, but neither can you lovingly embrace the mediocrity of it

>missing the hustle and bustle and close proximity of cities of the east coast already.
Guess you can take the tiger out of the jungle, but not the jungle out of the tiger. I definitely felt disconnected to when I lived in rural PA for a while.

How long have you been out there? Maybe it just takes time to break that feeling of homesickness

>It's good to have you people here. Sometimes I think you guys smoke way too much, but hey it's all outside so whatever. I'm a TA at psu, lots of Koreans like to come here it seems.
Lel same in my uni. Except for ppl in frat, ppl who smoke back in my uni were either Chinese or Koreans. Also PSU had one of former SK president's (Lee Myung-bak) son as an undergrad.

>It's good to hear suicide rates are not as high as I thought. It does suck to hear about the elderly who kill themselves. Is it a cultural thing? Old people kill themselves here too of course, but not at rates that are considered an unusually severe problem. Big thing here with old people is painkiller abuse
Oh most elderly in SK kill themselves b/c their pension isn't enough to sustain themselves and their kids abandoned them (govt is kinda doing bad job in supporting those ppl as they are technically 'having relatives who can support them'). What is really problematic for too much focus on education in SK is that those elderly could not sustain themselves because they have spent too much fortune on educating their kids and pushed them too hard to get good grades, which made them left with no money for retirement and which made their relationship to their kids bad, making those kids to abandon their parents.
What is even more problematic is that even young parents (like ppl in mid 30's~early 40's) are spending too much money on education and dont really prepare for their retirement. I think I probably try to send my parents at least $2000 a month once I get a job after several years as I am not sure if they have enough money to retire.

Funny how capital region of the US is basically streotypical suburb that most Americans live. My area (South FL) is kinda like that as well. I mean there are a lot of entertainment but I still have to drive. Btwn is there any place I can walk to get anywhere in the US? I don't know besides NYC, Chicago, and mb Boston.

Kek
Keep dreaming,brat

>I believe we can fight against China without US military

A war of that magnitude would decimate both your countries. Then the USA would just walk in and dominate you both for 100 years baka

Nice man! I wrote the autistically long post complaining about NOVA. I lived near Philly for a couple years while going to tech school. I thought the city was pretty awesome, but overwhelmingly large/expansive to someone from a smaller area.

Near the end of my tech school, I applied to dealerships in the San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle areas, as well as a few in Texas. I was contacted by one in Albuquerque where they were offering a few more dollars per hour than areas where housing was twice as expensive. Took it on a two year contract. Not sure if I'll do the west coast next or VA/NC or even Texas.

>How long have you been out there? Maybe it just takes time to break that feeling of homesickness

About 8 months. The worst part is the next major cities (Phoenix and Denver) are 7+ hours away. I'm used to having Richmond 90 minutes away and Philly, NYC, and beach spots from VA to NC all within 4 hours.

I haven't really left Albuquerque since I moved here. There's no point unless you're going to commit to going to Denver because just an hour out and you're basically in as remote a location as you would be 5 hours away. I'm getting more stir-crazy than homesick I suppose, ironic considering I came here for the freedom and vastness of the environment.

I hear about western folks talk about how spaced out everything is and when they come to Megacity One they're shocked by how close the cities are. They usually don't quantify how far apart western cities are, but holy christ, 7 hours away from cities? I could be in Montreal in that time.

Do you ever go out into the deserts at night? I've always fantasized about seeing the clear night sky out in a desert.

How are the people vs back east? People have told me westies are much more laid back, but more air-headed, heh.

If you start to lose it, the mid atlantic will always be here. Lots of people from our states are running to the coastal south anyways

kill yourself don't involve others. I wish you were one of the victims at Terror by ISIS

>but sacrificing a loli is an acceptable compromise I guess

no, or can I kill you after raping your ass?
I support the US Airforce, Navy in other areas of Japan, but not Marine Corps in Okinawa. The US keep sending shittiest retards (maybe lowest class in the US?) to Okinawa, and I don't know why.

Osan air base here. Can confirm.

>Marines
>shittiest retards
there's your answer

The Marines take in the most niggers and the least educated.

Banzai!

Ameicans are okay if Japanese constantly to commit crime on your women and childrens in your soil??

I can't stand with Ameicans auttitude.
>inb4 ”China will raping ur ass”

Ameicans already doing same thing in Japan.what's the diffence?

Nah m8 it's just bantz

Feel free to come over here and give a few Americans girls the old tentacle hello

But we're keeping Okinawa FYI

>son, you have duty
>family name and land
Are you sure that this is not Edo era or something?
Did you watched too many samurai films, john?

nobody want to rape landwhales.

What's the genuine Japanese person:tourists faking it:full-blown proxy ratio on Japanese flags on Sup Forums?

China will raping ur ass

40:10:50

t.rapist tyrone

0 to 80 to 20 I would say

99:1:0

Honestly sucks bro. My mum literally spent all her money to make me graduate masters in america so I have greencard later
Maybe your country isnt shithole enough?

Whenever i see a jap post, they seem a bit... behind? you know? retarded on some level to be frank.
They might have knowledge and intellect but when they write something they seem like fucking idiots.
Like this one, literally the dude might be 20 or more and this is acting like a 10 year old who saw his first disney world advert, angsty teen shit if you ask me.

It might be the Animes and culture of shame.

Don't relate every Japanese thing to anime
It's really odd to me

But culture of shame is accurate?

It's sounds Edo period thing(1600s〜1800s)
Too stereotypical

OP confirmed proxyfag

compared to any other nation its really not...

Adult anime fans are fucking minority(they are regarded as creepy, weird)
Children watch some animes made for children like pokemon
Only weeaboos believes Japan is anime land
And culture of shame?what?
Is it still a thing in 2016? or you are knowing so much about Japan than me?

many adult watching attack on titan tho.

It doesn't mean they are not minority though
I don't deny some people watch anime in their 20s
But they can't be majority

Whenever I see a japanese flag here I always assume it's either a proxy or a non-jap living there, bonus for weird attitude.

if you are an only child just file papers by yourself and if you get accepted with a scholarship just pack your bags and go

エアコンかけてんのに部屋29度・・・

???
Wrong thread, m8

Even Japanese girls watch animes for adults