/v4/ Seras is best waifu edition

wake up cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36681475
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even a home backyard forge can melt iron, all you need is a halfway decently set up air system to go with the forge and the proper tools for casting

Alternatively you get one of these buckets, they contain about 8kg of Rail Steel, all you need to do it put it directly on a cast and light the bucket on fire.

probably the easiest way to cast steel in your backyard

why would you do that tho

why would you have a forge in your backyard in the first place?

can I make daedric armor with that?

you can wear it as a hat and kill yourself with it.

Yes that would I like to know too

I don't care all that much

dead cuck thread

post theme : youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
Today marks 150 years since Battle of Königgrätz in Bohemia.

Austrians known for their military incompetence in their arrogance challenged Prussia. Not even superior Austrian artillery,good defensive position and bravery of Czech soldiers could compensate for horrible leadership of Austrian (most likely inbred as it was common for Austrians at the time) commanders. Battle ended with decisive Prussian victory which forever changed Central Europe.

>Austrian incompetence

the general was an Czecho-Hun called Benedek who alledgedly collaborated with the prussians, like all czech rats do

Meanwhile the Austrian Archduke Albrecht won the battle of Custozza in italy despite being outnumbered nearly 2:1

>collaborated with the prussians, like all czech rats do

Actually Prussians were trying to lure Czechs to their side but failed.Probably because unlike Austrians Czechs know what honor and loyalty means.

He was fighting Italians. Even if Italians outnumbered anyone 5:1 the battle still would not be in their favour.

>ROAAR CZECH LEGIONS BEST TRAITORS IN THE WORLD
>unlike austrians, we honorabl czechs know what loyalty means
hmm, really makes you think...

You should not count the part of army that did not get to fight. You outnumbered THEM.

Their loyalty was to Czech state.

>Benedek
>Czecho-Hun

he was actually Austro-Hun

>czech state
>post 1478
404 not found

Top tier taste.

>still butthurt about the legions

>>post 1478

???

>mfw during Austrian president visit this year he was greeted by Czech soldiers in Legion uniforms

>he was greeted by Czech soldiers in Legion uniforms
oh yeah, I remember that

kek

>Amtskollege Miloš Zeman enthüllten am Montag im mittelböhmischen Stochov eine Tafel zum Gedenken an ein Treffen der beiden Staatsoberhäupter Michael Hainisch und Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk am 16. Dezember 1921.
>Der Vertrag, der damals in dem Bahnhof unweit vom Präsidentenschloss Lány unterschrieben wurde, schloss an die europäischen Friedensabkommen nach dem Ersten Weltkrieg an und enthielt unter anderem ein Versprechen der damaligen Tschechoslowakei, den wirtschaftlichen Wieder aufbau Österreichs finanziell zu unterstützen.

That whole event was literally a reenactment of a treaty being signed between austria and tchechia in 1921 in which Czechia would agree to financially support Austria for an industrial buildup.

from going there by train to the uniforms, everythig was done to commemorate that event.

There isn't much banter involved from anyone.

>my back hurts
>Miloš is here
>I don't like Miloš
>why can't I have a rifle too, it's not fair
>these boots are too big
>I wish I was home playing Mafia

why are you here anyway you non-/v4/ subtrash
you dont even speak visegradian language i bet

word sera a qt

to spread the message of best girl

give proofs to this you faggot

>That whole event was literally a reenactment of a treaty
lol no

>Prezidenti zde odhalili pamětní desku, která připomíná první setkání prezidenta Tomáše Garrigua Masaryka a jeho rakouského protějšku Michaela Hainische v roce 1921.

They've just revealed a memorial plaque, that's all, no reenactment

turns out he was just a hun, but that's bad nough already

A Czecho-hun would have probably turned the army around and fled to siberia all together

not even best Fire Sister tbqh

>goes there by replica train
>greeted by soldiers in replica uniform
>memorial plaque about the meeting they are replicating
>lol no our guys were wearing cosplay to banter at the austrian prez yo

I highly doubt Fischer even knew they weren't supposed to be soviet red army troops.

>I highly doubt Fischer even knew they weren't supposed to be soviet red army troops
Pretty fitting that nation of inbred retards is ruled by another inbred idiot

there's no cure for subpar taste

you are living example

I suppose czech history is not really that important anywhere except maybe czechia

and inner mongolia, those guys saw a lot of czech legionaires, anyone else not so much

You should step it up tbqh, this was pretty weak

gypsies aren't hairy though

I'm having dinner and enjoying my soup so that'll have to suffice

sure

that's not hairy though
most gypsies can't even grow a beard

>dinner
>now
are you sure you have the right flag?

it's 11:30

I start working at 14:00 and want to enjoy my meal in peace before that.

but romanians are. The mix of indian hairless brown skinned gypsy with a hairy balkanite people

>>I wish I was home playing Mafia

ty for bigger pic i only had small version

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36681475

Why is Austria unstable and undemocratic?

it will get better after the green-reds get btfo

irregularities were reported, irregularities were proven, the vote is decleared as null.

it actually shows this country IS democratic.

>Hofer
>Background: Aeronautical engineer
nice

he crashed his glider with one survivor

>one survivor
who?

the austrians in this thred should literally consider SEPPUKKU (Japanese ritual suicide)

>Working on Sunday
Eastern European immigrant tier

thats called sudoku desu

whats for lunch

Well himself, obviously.

Also now that Austria is becoming a politically unstable 3rd world banana republic, can I become a refugee too now? All I'm asking for is some money every month and a free 4 room appartment in the center of the capital

segg :DD

ask Keks, they are the most progressive here, they would probably take in a tanned Austrian too desu

no but you can work in our coal mines for all attrocities your people commited against us and whole Europe

Tell me about Hofer.
Why does the media call him far-right?

That pays too well I am afraid.

Vepřo knedlo zelo tbqh.

who said anything about payment

I'm a pale skinned Syrian who does not speak arabic
Background checks are a human rights violation
>collective punishment
That's the spirit lads. The soviet spirit, that is :^)
Because he says he wants to kick out all the durkas who came here for economic reasons. Also he said he wants to leave the EU if they force more bullshit regulations on us, or if TTIP passes or Turkey becomes a member. Also he's member of a student union which has shown german national political views in the past.

Burger here in Bratislava. Anyone want to get a beer and watch me be autistic in front of slav qts?

Im in blava right now but in job

Tell them you're American and they will be all over you.

why did you come to slovakia?

we learned collective punishment from Austrians

long time no see

Lot of anti america youngsters here desu

oh no, it's that faggot

>anti america youngsters
>Bratislava
what? bratislava is probably the most burger friendly place in slovakia

Doesnt say much

I could never wear glasses like that

Why? We aren't that bad, I guess.

It doesn't work as well as you'd think

Because im a /trv/ler fag.

how long are you staying?

Because Russiaboos

RIP

t. Antifag

You and your liberal homofriends don't represent average paštikár

Tonight and tomorrow. Then to Brno, so I'll be lurking here for the next few days.

I doubt anyone on Sup Forums is from elsewhere than Prague. Tough break kid.

>Russiaboo youngsters
It always surprises me how similar and yet how different our countries are.

There were few from Brno, Ceske Budejovice and some other cities I already forgot unfortunately.
There was a list of V4 anons with their profiles listing even the cities they are from or are residing.

post list

It was a link to a pastebin or something but I don't have. I read it and I was listed but I didn't save it or bookmark it.

Perhaps some fellowanon might be of help.

learn to use the archive, it should be there

I had the link saved, apparently it's not up anymore

It implied I'm not going to dig through anything. I provided some hints thus enabling him to do his homework but I also appealed to or rather suggested that some fellowanon might have it readily available (as happened below). Nonetheless thanks for your advice polebro, I too find archive and all the other options of reaching the past useful.

Shame. I was looking forward to see all the updates I missed.