Are modern italians and american italians really successors of Romans?

are modern italians and american italians really successors of Romans?

I dont think so. Romans were great, at least in terms of military, weren't they? they were dumber than greeks, because they didnt progress in culture and arts, but at least progressed in military.

Modern italians - I cant say much, I havent interacted with them much. But americanized italians are shit. very ugly, pretty dumb, loud, basic, bland. And they also have one prototype of a face, this wog big nosed goblin-like prototype, from which their faces deviate slightly. that guy who gets posted on int sometimes, grego spezio, they all look like him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HELLO HISTORY NERDS WHERA RE YOU

They bred with Arabs.

American italians are successors of Saracens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily

>they were dumber than greeks, because they didnt progress in culture and arts
They did.

The rest of your post is basically showing you don't know. Italy is a mixed nation, genetically speaking. The majority comes from the romans - romans as in the people who inhabited Italy back then - from the various people who came during the barbarians invasions.

The muslim conquest of Sicily has only had a insignificant inluence on Sicily's genetic pool. I don't know how you people see conquest, but the conqueror rarelly mix with the locals, especially with the peasants and commoners, which were the majority of the people.

According to this retarded logic, half of the middle-east should be made up of descendants from the crusaders, considering the kingdoms were helf for over 100 years ... but no, it only works were it can allows for racial shitposting.

nice english retarded guinea wop dago

how long before Mario comes posting in spaghettispeak

>it's new worlders try to grasp Europe with what they were taught by Ms. Dougherty in 4th grade episode

MAMMA MIA
cosa stai dicendo di me?
*handgestures*
bye

Well, excuse me but English is not my first language, and I'm sorry for wanting to give a proper answer to your question.

You could at least point out what my mistakes are, so I can learn something, but that would require efforts and half a brain from your part.

t. Enzo of Marseille with an Italian grandfather.

Mort de rigole.

t. Mahmoud Okonkwo, just your everyday Frenchman.

>Canadians copying Australians yet again.

>very ugly
Yes. Yes we are.

proper italians, at least young ones, look good. but italian girls... terrible shit. everytime I see an italian couple, it's a really good-looking guy, and some average or below average whore with him.

I worked with Italians (Canadian Italians to be specific) for about 3 years and holy shit their women are annoying. Does anyone know why they all have a princess complex?

>replying to Canadians

A
FUCKING
LEAF

butthurt mazio spiciao have arrived

This thread sucks more than a Canadian hooker

all greek art we've seen is roman copies.

italians have masculine traits, a manly man is handsome , can a manly woman be hot?

MESSIEURS LES TÊTES DE BITES, CECI EST VOTRE SINUSOÏDE ! INGÉNIEURS DE MERDE, MAIS QUI VOUS A DÉCERNÉ VOTRE DIPLÔME ? MAIS OÙ ... MAIS QUI ... MAIS QUI ÊTES-VOUS ? MAIS QU'EST-CE QUE VOUS VOULEZ APPRENDRE ET À QUI, SUR UN SITE DE MERDE, COMME DIY-ITALIA ? MAIS BORDEL QU'EST-CE QUE VOUS AVEZ À APPRENDRE AUX GENS ? VOUS DITES SEULEMENT DES CONNERIES, VOUS ÊTES DES MERDES, OK ? DE VRAIES MERDES ... QUI AVEZ ÉTÉ PIGEONNÉES, ENCULÉES, VOUS ÊTES ALLÉS SUCER LES COMMERCANTS, VOUS AVEZ PAYÉ DES MILLIONS POUR DE LA MERDE ! DE LA PURE ET VRAIE MERDE ! MAIS PUISQUE LA MERDE VA AVEC LA MERDE, IL EST NATUREL QUE VOUS L'AYEZ ACQUISE. ALORS VENEZ PAS ME CASSER LES COUILLES AVEC DES THÉORIES, OK ? QUI N'EXISTENT NUL PART, QUI SONT FAUSSES, QUE VOUS AVEZ INVENTÉES, PARCE QUE VOUS ÊTES DES BÂTARDS, DES PUTAINS DE BÂTARDS ! PLUTÔT QUE DE VENIR ME DIRE "JE VAIS TE DÉNONCER", MAIS ALLEZ VOUS FAIRE ENCULER TOI ET TA HONTEUSE PUTE DE MÈRE ... DÉNONCEZ-MOI ! IL N'Y A AUCUN PROBLÈME, ALLEZ-Y DÉNONCEZ-MOI ! ET CES DÉMONSTRATIONS JE LES EMMÈNE JUSQU'AU TRIBUNAL ET TU ME PAYES, POUR LE RESTE DE TA VIE, LE CRÉDIT DE MA MAISON, OU PLUTÔT DE MA VILLA, QUE MOI J'AI, ET PAS TOI, PARCE QUE TU VIS DANS UN TAUDIS, PARCE QUE TU ES UNE MERDE ! ET CECI EST LA RÉALITÉ. VOUS N'AVEZ RIEN À ENSEIGNER À PERSONNE ! JE VOUS AI DÉMONTRÉ AVEC DES FAITS ET NON PAR DES PAROLES CE QUE ÇA VEUT DIRE CONVERTIR EN DIGITAL ET QUE CE ÇA VEUT DIRE, OK ? D'ÉCOUTER QUELQUE CHOSE QUI A ÉTÉ CONVERTI DE DIGITAL EN ANALOGIQUE ! IL N'Y A PAS LA DISTORSION QUE VOUS AVEZ INVENTÉE ! VOUS ÊTES DES MERDES QUI PUENT ! VOUS N'AVEZ RIEN À DIRE AUX AUTRES ! SUR CE JE VOUS SALUE, ALLEZ VOUS FAIRE ENCULER VOUS ET VOTRE SITE D I IPSILON ITALIE OU D I I-GREC ITALIE COMME VOUS DÉSIREZ QU'ON L'APPELLE.

>Looks at the jawline of every American actress.
They certainly think so.