Ruchanko

Chuj w dupe

Clean toilets

Just don't do any magic tricks with her hands and you'll be fine

A clean toilet

Go back to your island swamp you half breed subhuman

A clean toilet

Fug her

sometimes i can't tell if americans are trolling or serious...

What would a Polish girl do in a poor country of subhumans, asiatic humanoid animals and blowjobs going with drinks?

He's some limey faggot. He posts anime in every brit thread.

But i don't like when an asiatic subhuman mentions name of my nation and a lot of other trolls from impoverished countries (617244) make fun of it

Getting robbed. Don't trust a pole, never give her the keys to your car, lock everything that's valuable.

Look whos talking about thievery!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland

Wszyscy nienawidzą i nasmiewają się z Polski, a wy pierdolone smiecie jeszcze tym zwierzętom-obcokrajowcom pomagacie? Gdzie wasza godnosć. Polska jest wyniszczana fizycznie, ekonomicznie i biologicznie, oprócz tego poddawana globalnej kampanii nienawisci.

Go to Germany, your grandma's jewelry is already there.

You had it coming. We dindu nothing, but you attacked the peacefull workers at the Gleiwitz radiostation.
We wuz peacefull n shit.

Alright guys her cab is here.

Gonna go say hi.

Thanks for your input I guess.

Good luck

an easy lay
these girls usually come for sexual adventures
i hosted 2 german girls back when i were 17 and fucked them both

have fun !

Fuck off of Polish people, sad troll from poor whorehouse masquarading for a country. Replace word "Polish" with "Russian" or "Ukrainian", it could be true at least.

kek

degenerate catholicism, but otherwise fine

what do you mean host?

nie zesraj się

Lol thanks.

Couch surfing.

Why would a girl go to Thailand for sexual adventures, though? The only reason would be if they're into ladyboys

maybe she's into dicklets, beats me.

If he is an asian guy with tiny dick, he has no chance for sex with Polish girl. 99% of Polish girls have the same preference: strong brutal black/brown guy with a big dick.

>This thread seems familiar
Are you the one whoes mother hosted an indian dude ?

She looks nice

nice career choice

not at all, you can see the crazy in her even from a pic
3.5/10

It is not a career, she gets fucked for free with guys that she finds attractive and uploads videos on xhamster. She also likes gangbangs and black guys

>polish guy calling others subhuman
Hahaha! Silly Polacks always crack me up. Get back in the fucking bathroom.

Shut up or i will beat the shit out of one of these Italian faggots with gel on hair that occupy the corporation i work in and annoy everybody with their lack of intellect and skills. You guys are very similar to shitskins in scheme of behaviour: loud and stupid

AHHH POLISH APEOPLE ARE-A SUBHUMANS MAMMA MIA SPAGHETTI

Why so butthurt dude? Just because their countries are shit doesn't mean yours isn't.

>his company has to hire foreigners because Poles are too dumb to do the job

Most of Western countries i ever been to seemed trashy and heavily overrated. I expected a paradise and what i got was even worse very often than i seen in most deprived parts of Poland. The only good thing about your failed dirty niggerized countries is higher nominal wages, everything else is worse than in Poland

White women love the BAC Anglo scum

>shut up or I will beat up an innocent person

typical Pole

What countries have you been to? Also, did you mainly visit big cities, or did you also go to small towns? If you went to an Australian city, for example, yes you would be met with degeneracy and depravity, but most of the small country towns are very nice. I'm sure it is similar in many other Western countries.

I think it might be the other way around, considering the fact that 99% of Australians that visit SEA are men going there to fuck Asian women and "women" :^)

do you have country towns?
I genuinely believed Australia only had big cities + remote farms.

Yeah. We hosted two Polish guys earlier too.

They were okay, a bit tinfoil and anti-Russian but otherwise fine.

It's almost a weekly thing.

These three were (from left to right) American, Italian and Brazilian.

It's both desu. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bunch of kid diddlers

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))

post pic of the girl you're hosting you cuck, you're writing too much

Nah, we actually have quite a lot of country towns and smaller cities spread along the coast. But yeah, overall our population is pretty urbanised. Two thirds of our population live in state capital cities, for example

Pic.

You want to jerk off your circumcised dick to her photo, you dirty perv?

>yes you would be met with degeneracy and depravity
Like what for example?

>Australia
>niggers
It's pretty obvious you were too busy cleaning toilets to get an education but we have virtually no niggers bar abos who are condensed in the NT.

>anti-Russian but otherwise fine
Thailand education at its best

This.

Polish women were born, bred and raised to take the BBC for life. If they aren't then there's no reason for their existence.

God bless.

>goes to Sup Forums
>is surprised when someone wants fap material

WEW LAD
W
E
W

I was exaggerating, but our big cities are still a bit like that to some extent. If you want examples, just visit Melbourne. I've only visited it once and that was 10 years ago, but it was pretty fucking disgusting. Multiple sightings of drag queens, niggers and sandniggers, SJW-types, druggies, and general degeneracy.

>They were okay, a bit tinfoil and anti-Russian but otherwise fine.
Example?

Dude, i been to many Western countries like Germany, UK, Sweden and so on, and i didn't see anything better than i saw in Poland. People wear the same clothes there, often even cheaper than here, people generally drive cheap used cars. And most of these countries have much worse housing than Poland. Here in PL we have much bigger detached houses that look like palaces in comparison with standard Western housing. Nothing impressed me in the West. The only thing i was there for was money that i could save, because nominal salaries are 3x higher than in Poland, literally nothing except it. Hospitals were dirtier and more crowded, clubs and bars were full of smelly human trash, streets were full of fucking homeless and hobos, girls were dressed like whores everywhere around, crazy doctors prescribing fucking paracetamol on all possible diseases. I felt as if i lived in fucking trash. If Poland had as high wages as West does, we would be better than all Western countries without even trying.

They said Russia wanted to reclaim the Soviet Union or whatever.

You are completely right. Shithole is a complete meme, especially when it's being spouted by places like the UK, US or Germany.
t. recent immigrant from the US who has lived in many western European countries too

How do Poolanders get so incredibly buttblasted? lmao.

>They said Russia wanted to reclaim the Soviet Union or whatever.

Because it is true. Russia is currently testing NATO and will probably decide to attack one of baltic states. If Russia attacks it, and there will be no reaction from NATO, it means that NATO doesn't exist and Europe belongs to Russia

Melbourne's horrible but apart from the drag queens, SJW-types and druggies I don't know how the rest is degeneracy desu senpai.

We have virtually no niggers anywho. Not now and not ten years ago.

You're probably just a overreacting little bitch.

God imagine being so pathetic that your country is actually afraid of being invaded by a third world shithole like Russia.

This third world shithole has more powerful army than all armies of Europe combined

>We have virtually no niggers
t. westerner with extremely low standards for nigger populations to be "not that big"

What's wrong with Germany and the UK barring a few cities cunt?

Lel.

Sitting with them now.

Any questions I should ask?

We really don't. Compared to literally every other Western country we have practically nill. What th fuck are you on about? Have you ever even been here?

>Melbourne's horrible but apart from the drag queens, SJW-types and druggies I don't know how the rest is degeneracy desu senpai
>but apart from the drag queens, SJW-types and druggies
>drag queens, SJW-types and druggies
I'm not overreacting, that shit is disgusting (inb4 ).

Anyway, I already admitted in my previous post that I don't think our cities are that bad, especially compared to a lot of other countries'. All I'm saying is that I agree with the Pole that yes, our cities can be bad in some ways, but if you go to our country towns, like in much of the west, they will generally be much nicer.

Oh, so your family is white. Do you have your own ladyboy-servants?

Are you into Asian guys?

>barring a few cities
every city in England and Germany is completely irredeemable. I realize as an American I don't have much right to talk about this but I expected far more of Western European cities. I would take Warsaw, the ugliest city in Poland, over even the most beautiful city in Italy so long as it means I can walk through it without Africans flogging me fake designer brand purses and watches on every street corner.

if pooland is the land of milk and honey, explain why poles flood over to other countries seeking work and lowering property value where ever they go?

qt, except for the eye bags 2bh

What is it about Poolanders that makes them so good at toilet cleaning?

No we're Chinese-Thai.

Ladyboys are a meme. Mostly in redlight districts.

>third world shithole
>second stronger military in the world

Does not compute.

Because of higher nominal wages in the West, you mongo. I was able to buy a new flat in Poland after 5 years of work in the West. Here in Poland i would have to work 20 years to get it.

I just asked the younger one about the Brexit.

She says many Poles regret not voting on the referendum now.

Question for you- have you ever fucked a guest? What th chances of you sticking your dick in her?

The girl on the right, What color are her eyes ?

Righty-oh. The majority of the immigrants in my suburb are fine. But with that being said we don't have any blacks.

that's rich mongo to you, pleb!

KEK

Oh no! A generic statistics chart!
Welp. Guess I just got owned.

It does compute. Russia is a third world shithole living from exporting raw materials, like oil and gas, most people there live on third world standard, especially dwellers of rural regions and smaller towns. But the fact is that their army could conquer whole Europe very easily in conventional war

Because they traded having domestic industry for being able to earn wages in western Europe. It's funny how people on here act like Western Europe gets nothing for having Slavic countries in the EU when this is basically just a captive market for western products with almost no Polish competition at all.

No. I don't think my fiance would like that.

From where I'm sitting? They look either hazel or grey in this lighting. I can't tell without taking a closer look and making it weird.

>conventional war
>between major powers
>in 2016

>Because they traded having domestic industry

What the fuck are you talking about, idiot? Industry is 35% of our GDP and it never was bigger in history. The only problem is that Poland accumulates capital barely for 2 decades, not 10 decades like the West, that's why wages here are lower and that's why Poles move out to the West for bigger and faster money.

i never said that! i benefit loads from you slave..erhmm slavs.
like pay less tax after you lowered the property value and stolen electronics at very good price.

You are poorer than most of Poles living in Poland, although you live in so called "West". All dwellers of the West who are butthurt about Poles are poorfags.

yeah sure buddy. what ever you say.
now keep on cleaning my toilet.

it may be higher than ever before but in any major shopping center everything is German/English/American. That's what I mean by industry, maybe I used the wrong word.

You clean your toilet yourself because you are poor.