Tattoo

Why do you have tattoos? And why do westerners love tattoos?

Tattoos are great. Sometimes garbage women hide their true nature, but with tattoos there can be no doubt. It tells you exactly who to avoid.

Why do you hate your countries most unique export?

tatoos=yakuza

in Japan

because i'm not a woman and good looking tattoos on a dude make you look hella fuckin' rad, nerds

I have a tatoo on my arm, it's a dancer. My girlfriend has the same as girl on her left arm. It looks nice and you can get the reason out of context.

It's bullshit and you know it

tattoos look nice if they're not stupid

Tattoos on girls are hot

I think all people who have tattoos are stupid.
Because they got damages themselves.

The only people I meet with tattoos are manual laborers (including menial service jobs like wait staff) or dumb-as-rocks art students who think individual expression can only manifest itself in the form of material, permanent evidence.

Oftentimes the individual is both types of person at once, lol

So yeah, not interested in girls with minimal bird silhouettes on their wrists who smoke, make minimum wage, and have an unpaid internship with a design firm that's "really going places!"

I have an art job and I'm a bit hipster like, but I don't earn bad. 4000€ / month

Same for my girlfriend. It doesn't mean we are trash though.

this pretty much

some tats can tell girl is easily impressed, garbage trend following special snowflake

some tats tell that it's trash person, and no matter how hard you try, it's going to remain trash. for example a tat above ass is 100% whore bitch.

Look at people with shit jobs

Then look at people with professional jobs

Says everything there is to know about tattoos.

I don't yhink it matters what you think

You are a jap who has no friends

you're a retard if you think people with japanese flags are actual japanese people. they are all either white expats/esl teaching losers/tourists or proxyfags. some of them are autistic enough to cosplay broken japanese english, but they always fail to do so properly, and you can tell it's fake.

I don't have any tattoos yet, but I want a geometric design sorta like this. I want all the angles to mean something idk. I also want a scar that's ink rubbed later on in life

>That swastikas

They kinda look like sanskrit symbols. If that was the intention this person must be seriously retarded.

Geometric design is neat. But putting anything on your belly is a terrible idea.

You cannot find anythiing wrong with this picture.

> If that was the intention this person must be seriously retarded.
whether swastikas or sanskrit symbols were implied doesnt even matter, person is retarded either way

If you get the right thing it will even look good when fat.

Forgot pic

Wait, wait. No friend is you. Don't misunderstand. Look your real.

Fuck. I'm a true Japanese . Why always are fucking Brifags and Brifags ex colonys called I'm proxy?

Gross.

> Fuck. I'm a true Japanese . Why always are fucking Brifags and Brifags ex colonys called I'm proxy?

sure you are, retarded whoreson

the way white expats cosplay broken japanese english gives them away, and it gives you away too. your usage of certain constructions is similar to someone who is fluent in english, and the mistakes you make is unnatural

daily reminder: dont fall for this, Sup Forums. dont fall for retarded white expats/proxyfaggots cosplaying as japs on Sup Forums

>I have an art job
lmao so I was right.

Yeah sorry I can't stand artists. None of them have aesthetic sense that extends beyond the most trivial, surface-level understanding of things.

Tattoos are for lower class people who want to be 'unique' and 'special'.

A tattoo will never wear off for a lifetime. If I should have tattoos on the impulse of the moment, I should regret certainly that.

Many Japanese think so.

Oh, poor you. You lost your pure.

sure you are, retarded whoreson

the way white expats cosplay broken japanese english gives them away, and it gives you away too. your usage of certain constructions is similar to someone who is fluent in english, and the mistakes you make is unnatural

daily reminder: dont fall for this, Sup Forums. dont fall for retarded white expats/proxyfaggots cosplaying as japs on Sup Forums

Hm?
Are you true Canadian?

>Why do you have tattoos? And why do westerners love tattoos?

Pop psych reason? They feel trapped by their socioeconomic position and are crying out for some kind of evidence that they are in fact capable of deciding and affecting their world in a meaningful way. Or they saw one on someone once and think they look cool. One of those probably.

>Why do you have tattoos?
I have a good friend who is a tattoo artist so it was kind of a why not thing.

>And why do westerners love tattoos?
Different reasons, they can be expensive. We like "expression" even if we don't know what we are expressing. Generations before, and plenty now saw it as degenerate so it has sort of a "cool" label to lot of people

I don't have, don't want them. I found them childish. I especially hate Chinese runes and motivational crap. And I just vomit in my mouth whenever I see bearded hipster with sleeve tattoo. Also, as a decent illustrator, I'm appalled by the quality of most tattoos, it seems that 99% of tattoo "artist" have zero training in classical drawing and their tattoos looks disproportional and flawed. It literally pains me when I see people with elementary school like shit permanently stuck on their bodies.