haha

hmm...

shave your ass

Whoring my OC for (You)s please.

pics lad haha

Make some funny hairstyles and show us pics before you shave it all off lad

>(You)

meh

1 senator so far (pauline hanson). Another senator possible.

Honestly though even if you are a right winger, pauline hanson is a fucking mong.

Thoughts?

ty for the (You) though :^)

This is why I hate latvians.

whats the flag on the right?

ew..

me on the right

don't say australians never did anything for you

Yeah this, I dislike muzzies but she is fucking dopey and is the reason objection to Islam or immigration as a whole will never get far or taken seriously.

Tasmania. Our inbred cousins.

BINK MY BUNK AND KRINKLE MY KRINKLIS

Listening to AC/DC and Chvurches, why are the Scots the best at making music?

Yeah, honestly I'm fine with Muslims here and I respect that you're not - but people like Hanson discredit your entire argument by yelling over more well spoken right wingers.

If i dont have any prior work experience, will i just leave out the "work experiences" section or what i have to do

>Yeah, honestly I'm fine with Muslims here
Hello cuckold!

there's no u in chvrches you plonker

im talking about creating a CV

draw a dick on it

Any internships?

Low test post.

Sorry I know, got confused when writing it haha

näh
i just finished high school and i need to find a job

Any related qualifications? Internships?

Put those down and explain what you did and what skills were developed.

>AC/DC and Chvurches
>music
stop posting please

näh mate, the job is sports analyist (basically watching football games and updating info on betting websites)

>i just finished high school
Just skip it then, I guess.

Blurting out ludicrous statistics and repeating buzzwords that support hardly any of her arguments or claims and just being a downright spack is the reason most right wingers like her will always be seen as a joke.

PLEASE post your music taste my exotic soundwave connoisseur friend

Outside of high school you have a lot more leniency with not having experience. Briefly mention relevant hobbies, soft skills you have (e.g. essay writing, mathematic skills, team participation and independent work), awards you received from school activities or school programs you participated in (like peer mentoring, Student Representative etc).

If you have any sport experience, see if you can coach or act as a referee. Perfect for that age group and an awesome thing to put on the CV.

>sports analyist
Seeing that - I wish you luck, but you're probably punching too high without experience.

if it's the same job i'm thinking of then you should really watch out. the owner/manager is a top huijar

were lithuanians bullied out?

>is a cuckold who wants white genocide
>calls me low test
Okay, bud.

no, they are the bullies

I killed them

Wait are you the 18 year old kid? Get some life experience you little dumb cunt.

i like anime
help

Pretty low test tho

thats a very very very nice sword

I mean I don't want immigrants, especially muzzies here but fuck me it's not like we're going to be bred to extinction you thick cunt.

can you save it?

yeah probably

ive heard that he is, one guy i know only lasted 2 months there, he said that the boss is a fucking prick and it gets very boring quickly

but you never know, considering how much i enjoy football i might like it there
>you are aiming a tad bit too hugh

no no no, definetly not, "sports analyst" is just a fancy term for a job that consists of watching football games all day and then updating the score on the betting websites
ive been a referee before, but that wasnt anything official, just played as a referee on my scools inside football tournament

once you become a minority in your own land all kinds of bad things start happening

just ate some cherry ripe lads haha

>make bait post, get few replies in the minutes after
>come back to it hours later with 15+ and caused the thread to be derailed
heheheheheh

Considering.

Only £102, practically a steal.

Ah fair enough then, if it's nothing fancy then you're in with a chance.

Yeah, I more mean anything that involves a certification or qualification will really help your cause. However, saying you're experienced and intimately familiar with sports through informal refereeing is actually a good thing to put down.

give me the money and ill send you the figure

buy me a ticket out of this hellhole instead

derailed from what?

>it's not like we're going to be bred to extinction
Actually in 50 or so years we'll be a minority. But that's just cause no one wants to have kids

Oh please, you don't actually believe that do you? The fuck kind of people do you know who don't want kids?

kids are expensive for whites
niggers cant afford condoms
do the math

Where are you planning on going

>kids are expensive for whites
They're expensive full stop, especially in Australia.

you people are actually disgusting

you will help bring about the extinction of humanity, by:
A) consuming resources and contributing the climate change while only producing posts about anime on the internet;
B) agitating for virtual reality anime AI which will destroy us all; or
C) making us all so infuriated and disgusted that all non-weebs collectively commit suicide.

as a bonus once anglos become minority in their own countries they have nothing to refer to themselves other than "white" (and therefore any preference for one's own culture can be dismissed as racism) since everyone is american/british/australian

heaven
niggers dont want their kids to go to nice schools in nice clothes
its a nuisance for them

my plan desu since im immortal

living on complete solitude
now thats nice

The job also wants a covert letter, so you think it would be okay if i just say all the job related experiences i have there?

You actually have no idea what you're talking about though, it's adorable and reflective of the fine Latvian education system. What you're saying has 0 bearing on Australia when we're 92% anglo, 7% asian and 1% other.

Humanity could use a reboot.

We have deviated from the path of our forefathers and the world is literally controlled by arbitrary numbers.

this is the map they hide from you

Cover letters are fickle and I'm actually not very good at writing them - probably best you ask friends or consult websites from Estonia to get an idea about what local employers want.

that can change quick
look at america
as soon as its done, youre next

bazinga

I'm sure once one country falls into anarchy, the rest will act. We just need to hold out and not be the first.

Believe what you want. You're the one more likely to get border hoppers lol.

>spending actual real life money on chinese cartoon character figurines

you ARE the problem

but youre not even a country..

you'd rather stick your head in the sand and live in your world of delusion and anime

sounds like weebs alright

What that bothers me is that Russians unironically believe this

>average of 400 immigrants per day
looks whos talking.

Please, dig deeper and look at the immigration numbers and where each comes from.

The vast majority are white and then asian. Nice try.

can you not start arguing with the tripper again

At the 2011 Census 2.4 million Australians declared that they had an Asian ancestral background.[1] This represents about 12% of all responses.

err, how is nobody talking about this??

ireland is irrelevant