/turan/ general

Invited: Finland, Estonia, Hungary, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Japan, Korea, Azerbaijan, All Turanian countries
Not invited: Filthy Indian-Europeans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRh-ekLA4Jo
tengri.hu/index.php/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=PM87CL47hi8
youtube.com/watch?v=im2l6AjCqL4
youtube.com/watch?v=vmKsV3aamTc
youtube.com/watch?v=bAr4IYehG2s
youtube.com/watch?v=hcQTysyGwKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RaK5w19-Vho
youtu.be/enTu9G6a6ok
youtu.be/tQZfupO1aGo
youtu.be/pRoFiasmH5g
youtu.be/DKsY9C5Hm-g
youtu.be/oUxyh1HTssU
youtu.be/zhdk1Gp4Js4
youtu.be/IKgJ1HHS7xY
youtu.be/sMgicaERb8U
youtu.be/yEN5rGR7gtM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ujiep3GhNDY
youtube.com/watch?v=beaxgmekY8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tengri mountain in Bulgaria: Musala, near to God

fuck t*rks

Anyád a Turan

youtube.com/watch?v=BRh-ekLA4Jo

Are any of you guys going to Kurultay this year?

What's the date?

Sundeer gathering? Braising Tengri? :DDDD
tengri.hu/index.php/en/

>forgot pic

Ivan, go away

youtube.com/watch?v=PM87CL47hi8

you are the most retarded person i/ve seen on Sup Forums.
are you from hiroshima by any chance? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

12th to 14th August in Bugac, Hungary

youtube.com/watch?v=im2l6AjCqL4

Right now in Turkey people believe that these things don't happen, after counter propaganda answered a public roar.

uproar*

This explains the smell of shit in this thread, there is a k*rd here.

This, long live Turanian brotherhood

it probably coming from your filthy body t*rkshit

non-slanting eyes not turan
:-D

Forgot song

youtube.com/watch?v=vmKsV3aamTc

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=bAr4IYehG2s

>tries to insult Turks
>with a k*rdshit pic

Pathetic.

Hello suomi

güzel göt yangınıydı t*rk maymunları görüşürüz :DDDDDDDD

Turkey people are not such color don't you think?

Some are.

most dark turkish people are olive.

segg:D

Is your skin that dark?

IT'S FUCKING TIMEEEEEE!!

mostly turkish skin color like me.

China is scared because the border secures them a greater millitary strategic security.
But the alternative to a free Turkic state is Finns become Swedes, Japan becomes China, Korea becomes China, Turks become Europeans, Kazakhs become Russian...

Only during summer.
Most Turkish people here are white as snow in the winter.

However look they are white

youtube.com/watch?v=hcQTysyGwKQ

If you talk about Turan you can't involve these Persians and Greeks. So I fixed the pic.
You're welcome.

Daily reminder Azerbaijanis are Iranians, Turks are Hitties, and that Iranics were the ones to introduce mounted warfare to the Almond-eyed goats milk drinkers.

GTFO

Where are you from?

senin anani sikecez

haahhaha iranian '''''''''''''persian'''''''''' diaspora

man you iranians are really butthurt about GOLDEN HORDE fucking your ancestors in ass and basically WIPING you from this earth, while also setting your sandnigger brethren 500 years back, huh?

Dumb Iranian

in turkey some kurdish landlords rejected the turkish state because they wanted to continue their own traditions such as female genitale mutilation and prevent kurds from going to school, thus the pkk terror orginization was born

Don't paste it.

also why dumb smelly ugly hooknosed iranians refer to themselves as persians?

cant they own up the fact that they are not persians, but iranians? are they retarded?

How are Japs and Koreans Turans?

Okay

>go to kurultay
>get finnish wife
>superior horse archers

rate my plan

>that picture
you are retarded, no one in turkey claims that we were literal mongols
in any case kazakhs and mongols are heavily mixed with chinese, just like how we are mixed with persians, anatolians and caucasians
here is an uyghur turk from china, who shares oghuz turkic branch with anatolian turks

> kazakhs and mongols are heavily mixed with chinese

kazakhs are one of the purest nations on earth, like 93% pure or something, I dont think so mate.

I understand that the Kurdish are Sunni muslims who speak Persian.
Though I hear there are often such people in Orta Asya.
What's the problem?

white city aksehir mi oluyor?
youtube.com/watch?v=RaK5w19-Vho

>kazakhs are one of the purest nations on earth
>turks are mixed of caucosoid and mongoloid race

Traditions, Turkic culture developed differently.
It's not about race.

>pure
humans don't grow out of the soil they stand on, and kazakh history is typical for a people between europe and asia
it's very turkic

>no one in turkey claims that we were literal mongols
You guys are claiming to be Turkic, which you definitely not are.

Holy kek. Have I left your gaping asshole that sore?

>iranian having some gay shit fantasies

disgusting

at least you dont repress those feelings, so you dont shoot up a gay club, omar al-ibn-cocksakani-ibn-siktidimpicini-matini :^)

we are descendants of oghuz turks
who encompass from west to east, gagauz, anatolian, azeri, turkmen, uyghur peoples

>They are approximately 70% Mongoloid and 30% Caucasoid
>%36 C2b

so what is the purpose of this thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is how real Turkmens llook like and how Oghuz Turks looked like.
You are not descendants of Oghuz Turks, you are Turkified Greeks, Hitties, Armenians, Kurds, Georgians and other smaller Anatolian nations.

it's definitely not about you guys spamming unrelated stuff

yapıştırma.

>that picture
they literally look like people from my grandfathers village if you removed the neckbeard
t.half west-central anatolian

In Turkey, nazar are extensively used by almost everyone in their houses, in/on vehicles, baby clothes and even on buildings. Dropping lead onto a person's head (Kurşun dökme) is popular especially in eastern provinces. People observe traditions like hanging rags on trees; dropping water on someone's moving car wishing them to return very soon (like saying, "go like water, come like water"); knocking on wood three times with your right hand when an unwanted situation occurs, to prevent bad spirits from hearing about it; the importance of the number 40; wearing a red ribbon-headwrap (lohusa tacı) right after a woman gives birth; doing special ceremonies for beloved persons on the seventh (yedisi), fortieth (kırkı) and fifty-second (elli-ikisi) days after their death are some examples linked to Tengrism. An idiom in Turkish which is used when one feels ashamed of something — "Yerin yedi kat altına girdim" which means "I have gone into the seventh floor of the ground" — is linked to Tengrism.

For 40 days after birth, the newborn baby and his/her mother are required to stay in the home. On the fortieth day, a special ceremony is done that is called Kırklama or Kırk çıkarma.[13] On that day, the baby is taken in a special bath called Kırk banyosu (bath of 40). Forty stones which were collected from 40 places are dropped into the water with a gold coin to give the baby a nice fortune. This water is taken 40 times and then dropped again onto the water[clarification needed] while cleaning the baby's head. After the bath, special clothes are put on the baby for a special visit to the house of the grandparents called Kırk uçurma evi. This first visit is believed to be very important. Grandparents give the baby a specially-prepared basket of gifts called Kırk uçurma sepeti.

I got it.
For example, I hear that Tadjiks and Uzbeks do not have much difference.
Though they speak difference language.

Posting my favorites

youtu.be/enTu9G6a6ok
youtu.be/tQZfupO1aGo
youtu.be/pRoFiasmH5g
youtu.be/DKsY9C5Hm-g
youtu.be/oUxyh1HTssU
youtu.be/zhdk1Gp4Js4
youtu.be/IKgJ1HHS7xY
youtu.be/sMgicaERb8U
youtu.be/yEN5rGR7gtM

Drinking Turkish coffee with your friend is believed to be worth 40 years of friendship. (The expression 'Bir fincan kahvenin kırk yıl hatırı vardır' means 'Drinking one cup of Turkish coffee together with your friend will not be forgotten for 40 years.'[14]) There is a convectional rainfall type in Turkey called Kırkikindi (Kırk+ikindi, where ikindi means mid-afternoon) which is believed to fall 40 days.

In Turkey, among children, Moon is called Ay Dede (Moon The Grandfather) who is considered to be the moon-god living in the sixth floor of the sky. At nights, tales are being told about him to children by their parents for them to go to sleep. The nursery rhyme ay dede ay dede, senin evin nerede? (Grandfather Moon, Grandfather Moon, where is your home?) is popular among children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ujiep3GhNDY

yep
look this tajik man, can pass in local in uzbekistan turkmenistan

They're direct neighbours.
We enter a stage were people have to understand the world multidimensional.

Since the Turkic peoples are at the center of the world their subgroups will have overlaps with neighboruing populations.

youtube.com/watch?v=beaxgmekY8I

We really need a better flag to show our true heritage instead of the current christian tramp stamp

looks like a penis

Hahah Turks in Iran are the end of every joke, even by Kurds!

They're even worse than the Kurds in Turkey.

Torke Khar ;)

Does not change how the average Anatolian look.

That is interesting.
Thank you.
I'm sorry for my stupid question,
but in the case of Kurd, what's the difference?

okay? im not turkish though? retarded butthurt iranian, get lost :^)

you need to understand that the number of turks in this country is around %30
there was a horde of """"turks""""" we were holding down, they got loose in 2003

no matter though for we shall cleanse ourselves soon enough

I dont understand really, my english is not well but i am good at anthropology

Kurds are Iranian fully, Turkmens are Iranian-Mongoloid mixed, this mix begins B.C Central asia old Iranians land.

3000 km

> Kurds are Iranian fully
> Shit is Shit fully

oooh, I see, it all makes sense now.

I see.
In Orta Asya, the culture of persian language for Turkic people is amazing.

It's not Mongoloid.
They're Turks as the name states.

Tajiks speak an Iranian language and simply live very close to Uzbeks.

Many people in this thread simply feel offended are firghtened by the Turkic people.

LMAO, its anthropologyic locution, mongoloid=/= mongol, japans,koreans chinese are mongoloid, iranians anatolians europeans are caucosoid.

Kazakh are Caucosoid/Aryan/ - Mongoloid mix
Turkmens Uzbeks Caucosoid/Orientalid Mongoloid mix

Year 2016
still same debate about turkic genetics
>trust me i am an historian :D
can you fucking not?

>transylvania

one of them is armenian from canada
the other is kurd from germany

makes you think :DD

Olm malmısın lan Burcu esmersoy pomak, Elçin Sanguda çerkez :d

the suffix -id stands for ''like''
like a mongol, but turks aren't iranians but like a mongol
>Turkmens are Iranian-Mongoloid mixed
the whole concept distorts reality

Turks are simply Turks.

pomak yazıyor zaten burcunun altında, elçini bilmiyorum imaj benim değil :d çerkezler kardeşimizidir :d

> one of them is armenian from canada
you mean that butthurt faggot is not iranian? ok makes sense, armenians are also butthurt about turkics and muslims.

i sure as fuck hope you dont mean me

> Kurds are Iranian fully
I got it.
That's what this is all about.
I understand somehow.
By the way, How about Azerbaijani?