twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

flag
no

No
I support the right for every race to decide over their original countries
But that also means that europe is for the europeans

Yes
I am white (turkish) and I believe that the white man should rule this earth

Kek, of course not. I am a Slovene supremacist.

No. I don't wish to be supreme over any one.

US
No. We can be proud but we aren't inherently superior at least biologically.

lol no

I know a lot of them tho

1 flag

2 absolutely no

is there really an actual "white supremacist" on Sup Forums?

i think they all are "online white supremacist". alt-rights are too. they and netouyos are alike.

sometimes they show up their miserable nerdy figures irl but end up getting bullied both irl and online.

Flag

No, I'm an English Nationalist for those who are ethnically English. White nationalists is retarded, not all white races are equal and some whites such as the Russians and most Slavs are even inferior to other races like the Japanese.

Even then I only care about those who are ethncially English as well as being upper-middle class and above, all those below are basically non-English anyways.

>binland
>white supremacists

Sure you do, faggot.

I'm a Québécois nationalist, I hate white Anglophones much more than I hate non-whites who support our cause.

So, to answer your question, no. In fact, white supremacism (or even white nationalism) are retarded, and only suitable for dumb clapistanis who think that all white people are the same group.

What do you call a bald dude with SS tattoo'd on his neck and SIEG HEIL to his fists? I know you can meme about turanism but if he's not a white supremacists, I dunno who is.

100% this

I'm far right, nationalist and anti-gommie bullshit.

Right wing is not exclusive for white people. So fuck another countries.

Anime

Fronce
Not really, no, why ?

flag
no, i'm not a retard

im a equal opportunity hater

This

They're Western netouyos

1. Flag
2. LOL, no. I have things to be proud of independent of my accidental genetics. And race mixing makes for better cuisine and more attractive people.

all humen should be exterminated

i just hate turks, albanians and gypsies most of the time. it's not just the fact that they are far inferior races, but that they also have this ability to attach themselves into healthy organisms and turn them into shit.
They are a disease, I think we can all agree on that.

sadly europeans were the one who broke "africa for africans" rule first. enjoy your jamals.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

This tbqh