12 million Americans believe in reptilians

12 million Americans believe in reptilians.

You don't believe me, see by yourself:
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/07/conspiracy-theory-paranoia-aliens-illuminati-beyonce-vaccines-cliven-bundy-jfk

It's unbelievable how dumb are Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HY4XUpPbOCI
youtube.com/watch?v=PENdXoV3T_w
youtube.com/watch?v=eS7t7aLo-uA
youtube.com/watch?v=L_q67kEyG1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BkOnTBNKzcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not a purely American phenomenon. I left the US partly to get away from the idiocy and now I have Germans trying to convince me that Germany never actually gained independence from the allies after WWII (or that it's actually a private company in disguise "BRD GmbH"), that the first act of every chancellor is to swear allegiance to the US president and that the government did 9/11.

Though I don't think there are really any anti-vaccers here. That's a small relief

>he doesn't believe in the Reptilian elites
kek I have an uncle who could show you an underground cavern where a tribe of Reptilians gather every full moon. Get woke dude

Lizardman constant

youtube.com/watch?v=HY4XUpPbOCI

youtube.com/watch?v=PENdXoV3T_w

even putin knows it. diana said "this are not human beings" latter she had an "accident".

i think they present documental and chronological evidence on such claims, but when everyone agrees on common standards you got a state, so even if they were right i don't get it

vaccines is a lesser evil, isn't it generally seen that way?

youtube.com/watch?v=eS7t7aLo-uA

reptilian illuminati bloodlines exists are mostly in royal families.

putin saw how queen shapeshift. she was trying to intimidate him.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_q67kEyG1Y

queen is eating babies on the daily bases.

their are aproximatly 5000 children missing which came with the flood of immigrants. they eat humans.

the reptilian race dominates over the cattle/goy race by using internet, media, drugs in food and hypnotechnik to keep them ignorant, dull and stupid.

the same way a farmer keeps his sheep on the grass by a dog, the same way repitilian illuminati bloodlines use police, judgessss and military to keep the humans on the money.

Princess Diana in Interview:

“The Queen Mother... now that’s a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn’t died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It’s sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it’s lizard, because it’s cold-blooded, it’s much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they’ve got the secret of the micro-currents, it’s so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when I’m healing.

They know the vibration of life and because they are cold-blooded, they are reptiles, they have no wish to make the Earth the perfect harmony it could be, or to heal the Earth from the damage that’s been done. The Earth’s been attacked for zeons by different extraterrestrials. It’s been like a football for so long. This place was a bus stop for many different aliens. All these aliens, they could cope with everything, including the noxious gases.

They’re landing all the time and coming up from the bowels of the Earth. They looked like reptiles originally, but they look like us when they get out now through the electrical vibration, that life key I talked about. They can manifest how they want to. All the real knowledge has been taken out and shredded and put back in another way. The Queen Mother is “Chief Toad” of this part of Europe and they have people like her in each continent. Most people, the hangers on, don’t know, you know, about the reptiles. They are just in awe of these people because they are so powerful.

pt2
“Balmoral is a very, very nasty place. That’s somewhere they want to dig underground. They will find reptile fossils, it goes back that far. Don’t think of people like the Queen Mother and Queen Victoria, as different people. Think of them as the same person which after a while has had to replace their coat. When the flesh dies, that energy, while it’s dying, will be immediately up someone else’s jacksy (backside). It’s very vampire, worse than vampire.

They are not going to come to you with hooked teeth and suck you’re blood. Fear is their food, they can actually take fear and manifest it into a tangible thing. The key is the vibrational current. At that vibrational current, they can manifest anything from anything. Its like a holographic image. We are all minerals and water vibrating. This is all an illusion we are living in. That’s the secret. You know when the monarchy’s fallen, it’s not the end of it. They will manifest in another form. The reptiles have never been defeated and this is the closest they have come to it.

pt3
The reason they are so threatened today is because the Earth is in such trouble and the mental power of people is returning. This is their most frightening time, but this is not going to kill them. There are long centuries before it’s over yet. The difference this time is that it’ll be more difficult for them and they are going to have to settle for less and the Earth people are going to get more.

But even though these reptilian ones are fuckers, they are sad, pathetic beasts really, while humanity is galloping towards light. They’re just pathetic lumps of nastiness who aren’t going to win. I can’t talk about this everywhere because they would just go ‘Christine, get a white coat, put it on backwards, get out’. But I want an end to the bullshit.”

>now I have Germans trying to convince me that Germany never actually gained independence from the allies after WWII (or that it's actually a private company in disguise "BRD GmbH"), that the first act of every chancellor is to swear allegiance to the US president
Seems believable tbf

youtube.com/watch?v=BkOnTBNKzcM

it is true.

>6 billion people living in sandgods and their jewish prophets horror stories

it's even worse

Say what you want about reptiles, laying eggs is superior to giving birth.

Humans are incapable of reaching a position of such unassailable strength needed to lead the world into prosperity
Your lives are many and short
Even if by some miracle you managed to obtain such power on a global stage you'd die, your power would splinter and fight itself, more would die, everything you've done would die and by the end all the only thing left would be the decision as to how to write your story in history.
Were you a great leader, a visionary?
Or a tyrant, a monster?
Humans do like monsters...

lol

America also has a 300 million population you frog bastard