Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43kVwA7NuMU
digi24.ro/Stiri/Digi24/Special/Reportaj/Din interior Deveselu viata dupa scut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old

shitholes like whorgaria pretend to hate the EU xD

>he wants to order in a queue for a visa before traveling anywhere

Go fuck yourself cuck

>kug sukriken pretending to not be a sandnigger-infested shithole even though he's not even in the EU

Nigga what are you talking about? I was able to freely travel way before we joined the EU

Yes, restrictions were lifted as part of the decade-long accession progress.

youtube.com/watch?v=43kVwA7NuMU

>toniblerim gets bantered by simsans

oh hey it's putin

good thread

Rrogat janë të vogla dhe çmimet janë të nalta sidomos për shkak se e përdorim euron shumë sende qe importohen kan çmim të lartë relativisht ndaj të ardhurave.
Vende pune nuk ka shumë, ata që kan të njohur në insitucione (katunart) e kan të lehtë me gjet punë me paga të mdhaja nëpër ministri e komuna etj.
Jeta është kurvë lol. Spo di qka me thon tjetër.

top lel

stay mad 3rd world whores

>1994
>accession process
"No."

Why are you even protecting that sinking ship called the EU, you faggot cuck?

forgot your pills?

>fyrom

youre even worse than whorgaria

because only edgelords and putinboos dislike it, and I am neither of those. oh, also the bong working class.

>there's an assblasted refugee/ cuck ITT right now

So what diaspora are you?

If the EU's so good, why isn't your country in it

you seem pretty triggered friend,

>he knows what fyrom is

hi toni

te kuptoj vlla, po ashtu ketu, ndoshta pak me ndryshe por prap e njejta situat esht

You forgot one group: Reasonable people.

The EU is failing, and Britain made the right choice, and saved themselves. Their wealth allows them to escape, we're not so fortunate.

nice takiyya, sergei

maybe the jew wants you to think that b0ngland is leaving so that all the other goys panic and beg for more cohesion so that it's impossible to leave the EU

that way the jew can keep expanding the EU and advancing the continental union agenda until at one point a single-world government becomes achievable

N'krejt ballkanin nisoj I guess.

1994 you sure as fuck couldn't travel anywhere without visa so stfu

its so fun to bant 3rd world shit countries lol

shut this down the goyim know

Oh I get it, you wouldn't have been able to immigrate without EU yes my diaspora friend?

>the jew

So powerful, that they can't take care of 2M arabs living in a tiny strip of land since 70 years

Were there actual blacks in the Roman Senate?

>israelite = jew

besoj kta jan ca me ndryshe, edhe kosova per ca vite do e marri veten, cdo shtet e ka kaluar nje periudh te till. problemi yne eshte vetem korrupsioni

>he defines himself through money and thinks someone gives a fuck

Go shoot people on an island or hunt whales or whatever you do up there and don't bother us faggot. There's nothing in this world that would make someone to want to take your place in a world without sun and joy

Obviously the reason why do much anti-Britain happened globally right after brexit, and how much shilling the MSM kike media did.

In any case it's clear Britain did a good job, when you have big kikes like George Soros buying British stocks and shares.

As globalist as he is, he loves his shekels.

I went to Germany, France and the US that year alone.

No, but that doesn't stop "artists" from pretending there were.

It genuinely upsets me how sub-saharan africans have managed to hijack a lot of history and historical characters, such as Balthazar, who was babylonian but someone at one point decided that he's somali.

>whorgaria
>sun and joy

pick one kek

Yes with a visa you idiot

>vetem korrupsioni
>vetem
>VETEM
>"""""VETEM"""""
Gjysa e vendit eshte e korruptume. Kosova ska te ardhme pa nje pastrim te nja 200k njerzve. Shkijet i kan vra njerezit e arsimum e largpames e na kan lon me berlloga qe e kan okupu qdo pike pushteti bashk me katunet e tyne e tash jon shumice gjithkun.
Une per veti po iki, le ta kan veten nqaf

Good evening niggers.
>tfw no got episode tonight

>he can't get himself a visa
You don't deserve to travel to these places then anyways, desu.

The visas for the EU were not required starting 2001, the US still requires one. Again for the EU, work or study required visa up until 2007.

So, how's the weather today?
Don't forget your north face jacket when you go out to take a walk whilst niggers are fucking your wife, little cuck boy

>tfw the only autochtonous balkan languages are greek and albanian

God you are so dumb

Hehe I know the feel.
We send you all our gypsies for the same reasons: bants.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, Ros

Everything will be great when we leave the EU and join the Eurasian Union!

Moar/whoisshe

Turkey is in the process of joining EU tho kek
>friendship ended with Putin

I have a stable life, decent money and I'm increasingly happy. Why haven't you?

>Everything will be great when we leave the EU and join the Eurasian Union!

Your country is poor because it is shit without proper economy, not because of EU. And yes, maybe being a part of union of poor countries would be somehow better for you. Russia could give gas for lower price or smth.

post yfw Russia is making behind-the-scenes deals with T*rkey and b0ngland so when WW3 starts it has stronk European allies

>agree to meet at gfs house and have sex while her parents are away
>call her
>she acts as if we aren't even supposed to meet that day
>tfw she was reluctant the previous time i suggested sex
what do
should i tell her that we shouldn't see eachother if she feels that way about it?
i really don't see the point

pretty much like this

>cuck meme

whore

>not being able to get a visa
Are you a criminal or something? It's so fucking easy you bum.

>Who is she?
A girl you will never have.

ee duhen ca breza per ndryshim, me perhapjen e internetit njerzit do behen me largpames
ketu ishin njerezit me keq mbas komunizmit por kane ndryshuar goxha ne 20 vjet
nese e sheh te arsyeshme mund te vish edhe ketu vlla, pasi edhe jashte mos mendo se eshte leht

>nqaf
What

Visas are expensive, require time for process, and yes, occasionally you will be denied one.

>this is what edgelords on the internet actually believe

Being a part of the EU means our politicians will cuck for it too. When we put sanctions on Russia after Crimea it did more damage to us then them.

They even fucking canceled iztochen potok, which would've earned us billions just because it passes through our country.

They're literally in negotiations no? Just Google it

she's cheating on you with a croat
grab your pusca and kill that hoe

Free travel isn't a good enough reason to competely surrender our country and get cucked.

>this is what putinboos actually believe

well she is studying together with this guy and his name doesn't even end in -ic
rolling for dubs to confirm my suspicions

Lads

I will be in Sofia for a few days in late july for work reasons. But I'll also have some free time and frankly I have no idea what to do. What are fun things to do there?

Kako mu je prezime? Znat ću odakle je

Shpresoj qe e ki me te drejte por sinqerisht nuk besoj, mbetet mu pa.
Kom mendu edhe ne Shqiperi me jetu por ne fund vendosa mu zhvendos ne ameriken veriore, SHBA ose Kanade. E per lehte jo nuk eshte kerkun por tpakten nuk po e du josigurine qe mbretron ktu, e gijthe ballkanin.

The Sofia free tour, evening walks downtown and restaurants with gardens. It will be hot as fuck during the day.

The point is not about get or get not but about if it was required

I'll check that out.

Do you know what car rental costs? Might want to get something with air condition...

Also isn't Sofia surrounded by mountains? Does it make sense to go there for an afternoon-trip or something like that?

ne ameriken veriore dhe kanada duket e arsyeshme, hajt shpresoj te te eci mbar

faleminderit vlla. Po ti qfar plane ke per jeten?

Are you neckbeard romanian?

un ketu
varet sipas mundesive

You could drive to the Rila Monastery and back in an afternoon.

sqip sqip sljadoljed ledjend

A punon ose studion? A je nje neet :^)

Neckbeard yes, but romanian no.
It looks beautiful.
Thank you I will try to visit it.

student dhe neet :^D

digi24.ro/Stiri/Digi24/Special/Reportaj/Din interior Deveselu viata dupa scut
1:55 good god that smile

>putinboos
I don't give two fucks about russia, they haven't done us wrong so I don't care.

Sje neet nese je student, bravo. Qka po studion?

EXTREMELY racist edition. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

>they haven't done us wrong so I don't care

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

I swear it's always the same with putinboos.
>let destroy the international reputation of Bulgaria and withdraw it from its hard-won alliances
>i am not a putinboo
>russia has not done us wrong
>they should rule us again

Since you are obviously not the peasant type, that gives two explanations: autism or an axe to grind with some aspect of the West. Or maybe daddy left and never returned.

do bisedoja gjith qef me ty por nuk dua te jap detaje ktu per te tjeret, e kupton pse

Te kuptoj. Po une a kam dhene shume detaje? :)

>parents having a fight
>hear mom yelling about how she'll say something
>dad says "say it to your mother"
>mom says "say it to YOUR mother"
>tfw dad's mum is dead
>hear a loud slap
>mom starts crying
>run outside, grab dad by throat, throw him on the bed
>squeezed his throat hard
>he looked at me with watery eyes
>felt kinda bad
>let go
>post immediately on /balk/

what do lads should I apologize?

de ce plm au facut americanii baza militara in oltenia in loc s-o faca in moldova?

wtf haha.

Why would you take your bitch mom side?

fucking bulgarians lmao

pai povestea e ca scutul e menit impotriva orientului mijlociu; chiar daca nu e adevarat, e mai aproape decat "scut impotriva iranului plasat in directia rusiei"

wait for it to cool down, probably not necessary, he shouldn't have raised a hand to his woman.

because my dad is 191cm balkan construction worker and my mom is a 160cm womanlet working at a sewing store

He is probably coming right this very second to stab you in the back.