/asean/ - Durian Runtuh Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2QrARLZe-o
youtube.com/watch?v=dWqq0He3Xzo
youtube.com/watch?v=c0wH6YDfCzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAKAN KONTOL LAH

Our Naj

I like Lanka more than Durian desu,I'd rather that be more well known than smelly durian

whats that jack fruit? jack fruit is nice too but Durian is high in demand all around SEA

Im at Chapter 33 atm, gotta sleep

Till what chapter does the 13 episode cover anyway?

Cant believe gookshit can actually get an anime

maybe its just the novelty of it's odor

Come back, you and your poorfag friends will beg for EU to come back when their EU subsidy funding stops :3

There is one legendary durian where once you eat them you die.

Discuss.

actually, they legend goes if you sleep under a durian tree you'll die

won't eat durians stink anyway

I'll come back and see the EU crumble. Now if only they can stop delaying the actual BREXIT and get Article 50 in place

oo0o0oo

108 is my guess. I have neither watched nor read it though.

ppl who cant handle the stink are no different to those whom cant handle the spice. pussies the lot

Yeah where is the Brexit leader Boris? Oh wait, he pussed out like a bitch and in the end the Brexit leadership devolved into fighting and blaming each other for the mess and the lies they made. It was Boris, no it was Gove, no it was Farage, lmao :3

youtube.com/watch?v=V2QrARLZe-o

I know this one bule who smoke ganja after he eats durian and nearly died after that.
I don't know why but alot people actually didn't recommended smoking after eating durian

Stop being cute young man.

BREXIT will and must happen at this point anyways. Now, I just hope I won't get harassed by the locals ;___;

i heard a story that someone eat a lot of durian and died. apparently there's a chemical in durian that overdosed the dude

also durian + coke = death myth

look it up in the archive. about 2 threads before this one. search something about cum or something.

That's why you should peel a durian before you eat it.

Hi Singapore here, do Malays hate us?

only the arrogant ones. from what i heard, a singapore user told us they were mid class poor and uneducated

Yea that's usually the case, just look at Amos Yee

his voice alone already boils my brain. fuck that guy

noice

Would you take the blue pill?

Mild resentment, but I highly doubt it's hate. Then again, most people I know don't like the arrognt attitude Singaporeans tend to project.

Which makes up a huge chunk of the population. Sadly, some of the more educated ones are just as arrogant and stuck up as well.

I didn't need to hear his voice to know he's just teenaged and edgy.

Everyone I know who heard about him that didn't read the slanderous Singaporean sources knew he was hella edgy. And the more I read about him, the more he seems to be "edgy teenager trying to be edgier than Reaper".

Yea, so if you had a decent sense, you'll realize he has like 0 gratitude for what he has, never exposed to the cruel outside unpampered world yet

Fuck taht. When do I get mysterious nonfunctioning Russian appliances that I will strap to my dick, only for it to give me an electric shock AND give me the power to give women orgasms through touch and body fluid transfer. (Manhwa is Sweet Guy, it is the greatest thing I've read from Korea)

You sound like a guy that lives in Bedok or Hougang

>watches the Amazing Atheist
Seriously, how do I take him seriously? Next thing I know, he'll try to quote, gasp, LINDYBEIGE at me.

What does durian taste like? I've always wanted to try one but they aren't available here.

I'd never vote WP. They're just red-shirted PAP. Also fuck Roy Ngerng. He's literally Alex Jones-tier.

stinks like burnt asshole

Sooo i assume Bishan?

Hi america

hi

>Liberia
>pretending to be America

Ang Mo Kio.

GEE, I WONDER WHICH OF THE REFORM PARTY'S LATEST HIGH-PROFILE MEMBERS IS A COMPLETE FUCKING C9NSPIRACY THEORIST AND TRIED TO RUN IN ANG MO KIO ALONG WITH THE RESPECTED M "EVEN I COULDN'T DEAL WITH AMOS YEE" RAVI? FUCKING ROY NGERNG, THAT'S WHO.

Tastes like heaven.

i see them everywhere, even i'm a flip myself

Smile everyday.

I just made myself smile for you

I want to fuck a slime or rather I want a slime to fuck me

animeme

Don't you think it's time to go to wake up?

any of you watch white grills vlogging from flipland?

>tfw no persona 5 pc

I follow this Canadian in Indonesia youtube.com/watch?v=dWqq0He3Xzo

Get a PS4 desu

atas ane pedofil

wokwokwokwokwokwokwok

VERT IS A WONDERFUL LADY.

I do.

>Wkwkwkwkw
WTF I hate Malaysia now. No one fucking laughs like that

>No one fucking laughs like that
what did he mean by this

wkwkwkwkwkwkwk

wah - kah - wah - kah
>w-aah
>kah as in hookah

Puta!!! I just found out my company's paying me just half of what I should have get annually.
The average annual salary of my position in USA and $55,065 and they have the audacity to pay me less than half of that.

>actually answering the question "what did he mean by this"
what did he mean by this?

>Work in a government hospital
>chief of hospital asks if anyone watches dutdut's inaugural speech.
>only few watch due to work while i did not raise my hand since i am busy doing shit.
>suddenly she ask everyone to attend tommorow for an emergency meeting where she will give a test all about dutdut's inaugural speech and anyone that doesn't pass will be marked absent for tommorow.
230 pesos is a waste, im seriously anxious if the test will be word for word or just essay.

Gassy white durian + coke + paracetamol = not dead but almost lifeless
>unquenched thirst although after drinking lots of water
>dizziness
>nausea but no vomit
>tired
>gasping for air
>based on unintended exp

>government hospital
>suddenly she ask everyone to attend tommorow for an emergency meeting where she will give a test all about dutdut's inaugural speech

lmao, fuck the philippines

>forcing you to watch watch speech
Do gommies think this will improve efficiency?

Is durian the helium tank of ASEAN?
Anyone who will hero for this?

He has abnormal laughing sounds, such as hue hue hue, or ahax

Yes. Part of brainwashing agenda

xixixixixixixixi

>instead of helping that one guy dying, hospitalfags instead answer mandatory gommie quiz
your life is literally 1984-tier

>still actually answering the question "what did he mean by this"
what did he mean by this

i dont know, she just do it out of her whim and everyone was just like shocked.

not born yet during 1984 so i dont know what is it like but yeah she's our boss so we cant do anything about that.

>not born yet during 1984 so i dont know what is it like

>actually answering the question "what did he mean by this"
>what did he mean by this?
He basically took your joke literally to being it to an absurd level of meaning

I meant 1984 the film, your life is like this, being forced to eat propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=c0wH6YDfCzg

>that one officemate near that plays the video over and over again ever since the announcement of the exam.
my sides.

well it's just the chief of hospital being a faggot but yeah i dont think the whole country do it.

non-duterte supporters are redditors of the Philippines, they are cancerous and you must stay away from them

That Flipbong is from reddit

except that what i posted earlier was true anyway. i was actually thinking of not working on the afternoon tommorow if i fail since there's no reason for me to work if i wont receive wage for that day(i'm a casual worker so yeah, no work no pay)

>this is what Sakurahime has devolved into doing, defending leftists

Redditors are liberals that are born in the NCR that thinks we are this soild united country and everyone thinks we like other and thinks we speak a common local language

Cancerous patriotism and nationalism indeed

fear mongering and fear tactic and demagoguery work really well in the election one of the biggest reason Duterte won

nobody here wants a redditor shitposting about what they want to happen in this country. didn't the president open up a forum for people like you?

redditors are truly the scum of earth

I agree, I think its about time we stop pretending and lying to ourselves that we have anything to unite for, if you break it down to tribes and region then maybe there is

blah blah blah i dont care

kwento mo kay digong, wag sa akin

This is why we need to separate

True that
he's a bisoy he's knows it quite well

So when do you plan to separate? I already packed my bag

after federalism past, we can finally be truly free and prosper

That's kinda sucks, sometime it will needed a passports to travel around the archipelago after separation. But it's for the greater good, right?

of course thats like basic security protocol

yeah there's a need so that provinces in visayas and mindanao will not suck on IMPERIAL MANILA's dick for funds.

I am not leftist baka baka ;__;

then your a gommie no? those anime posters said you were a gommie

This is why we really need to separate, national government always steals the funding

saltwater is indeed salty

Good.

we kind of agreed on that couple of years ago