vocaroo.com/i/s0DfIBChtF63
vocaroo.com/i/s0CT7KDpCWtL
vocaroo.com/i/s0nBbDrCqQxp
vocaroo.com/i/s07QvrVKKoHP
vocaroo.com/i/s05YKGlZsqnR
vocaroo.com/i/s0gExHG2o6tp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims should be slaughtered.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

throwing a rock the size of gibraltar in a glasshouse there pal

Begorrah lads, the sassnach are onto us!
Shut it down!

Did he not rip up his irish passport in front of a crowd in cairo?

>Ibrahim Halawa
No more Irish a name than that to be sure to be sure, we must help our fellow Gael in his time of need!

No, some Newstalk pundit faggot literally made that up out of thin air

>Gael
>Normans
>Vikings
>Angloirish
Sure aren't we a nation of different ethnicities anyway?

>Normans
>Vikings
>Angloirish
None of these are Irish really.

Normans became more Irish than Irish etc. etc., Vikings assimiliated, anglo Irish basically assimiliated and they produced some good minds so they're Irish, people like Yeats for example.

Not so sure about the other foreigners though .Don't really trust them, they're upto something.

Anglo-Irish didn't really assimilate, some of them just became Gaelaboos. Glad we convinced a good few to leave by outlawing divorce.

Hope he gets the death penalty

>outlawing divorce.
god that was great
the prod butthurt was massive
normans are the only truly irish foreigners
vikings left after they got btfo by are brian and anglo-irish left or continued whinging in the north or in their mansions until this day
is he that guy in prison in egypt

Hi guys :)
Love being part of the British Isles.

Why aren't you guys writing in Irish?

Why is Dublin so shit?

It gives me a huvudvärk

all cities are shit
t. lives in one

ignore the haitian spammer pls

@61645938
t. spammer that posts more shit than him

>a saxon replies to my post

Lets get some tunes going

youtube.com/watch?v=I7HahVwYpwo

why cant the spacker just kill himself

youtu.be/hQDxQKxsKvc

youtu.be/ZQoJvI8XUa0

wow so bad.

tunes like and this youtube.com/watch?v=60ItHLz5WEA

great tune

Look lad. I want to buy 50 acres of forested area in the US, don't particularly care where as long as it is cheap. I've heard stories of lads getting this amount of land for 40,000 dollars. Is this possible? Do I have to be a citizen?

Also happy independence day

theres cheap af land in montana, alaska, idaho, maine, wyoming and other wilderness countries
you could get a good amount of forested land for 5 grand. 50 acres is nothing in wilderness areas.
immigration will be difficult as shit though. once youve got a greencard tho citizenship is np
not independence day yet (time zones)

What's the main difference between Irish and Scot?

Alright thanks for the info lad, much appreciated.

on citizenship
basically you have to live here 5 years, speak english, do a test on the political system, history and geography of america (all fairly easy) and say "ameriga fug yeah :DDDD"
i havent done it yet cos ive only been here three years but thats the general gist
np
scotland is a heroin cuck shithole
irish are the most powerful race in the world

btw getting into the country in the first place is a bitch
theres a reason why theres thousands of illegal irish immigrants in new york

Any tips on getting in?

none sadly
im only here cos my mam married a citizen and it took her 2 years and thousands of euros
it wont be easy at all so you have to be sure its what you want
if i wanted wilderness land to live in i'd personally go to russia or maybe finland or sweden

Get a travel visa, get a job in some dreadful Irish bar, don't leave.

if you have some sort of in demand higher education just find a job and you'll get in. If not you'd be better off moving to mexico and hopping the border at some point. There's no in-between.

irish citizens dont need a visa to enter america
we are automatically granted tourist visas
thats how the illegals get in, they just dont leave

>moving to mexico and hopping the border
dont need to do that see
or if he didnt have a visa for some reason canada would be much easier

hnm apparently its near impossible to immigrate to america
you can marry a citizen, get a h1-b visa (which means you have to have 3rd level education and get a company to sponsor you) or win the visa lottery (virtually impossible)
makes me think

Cuccboi pronounced koosh-bwa refers adherents of the age old tradition of french Huguenot protestants who in their attempt to avoid the brutal persecution levied against them by the catholic ancien regime, allowed local petty nobility unfettered sexual access to their wives. The reason why they did this is because they feared for their fine goose fat and paté production, which the papist elites often threatened by suggesting new tariffs implementation.
However under reign of King Louis IV (le Roi-Soleil) the practice was outlawed and had to be continued underground, luckily after the French Revolution, Rosseau and Napoleon re-instated the practice claiming that its suppression was another case of tyranny under the ancien-regime and that Protestants inalienably had the right to have their wives tended to by other men.
In 1793 upon the dawn of Haitian revolution, cuccboi planters in Haiti struck an allegiance with the slave rebellion leader Touissant Louverture (the agreement was upheld by Jean-Jacquelines Dessalines upon Haitian independence), citing that in exchange for protection of their indigo producing estates and plantations from both rebel-led violence (but interestingly not rape) but also protection against potential attacks by the catholic government, the cuccbois would sign sexual contract with the black haitian ex-slaves, regarding their wives.
An interesting sidenote is that Haitian-descended Alexandre Dumas was well renowned in Cuccboi circles for his apparent prowess with the wives of Cuccbois and actually the theme and story of the 3 musketeers was a homage to trials and tribulations of 3 Cuccbois, a fact often overlooked and downplayed in line with Napoleonic code sensibilities.
The cuccboi treatise were amended throughout french colonial empire to include all black men by ‘Le Grande Assemblie des Cuccbois’ in 1840. Since that day cuccbois have sought refuge, protection and sexual satisfaction (for their wives) from black men..

enib

>there are terrorists younger than I

shit

theres 5 year old terrorists

vocaroo.com/i/s0DfIBChtF63

Excellent

brilliant

at what level does pikachu evolve lads

Scotland is about 30 IQ points higher on average.

you just need the thundercock or whatever

Why is the sandniggers passport only valid for 1 year?

Do they not get trusted with 10 year passports in case the join ISIS?

Where's benzolad nowadays?

With the spread of the French language across Europe, particularly Dublin, Ireland where it is considered the language of the elite, the cuccboi lifestyle gained popularity.

One of the foremost proponents of the cuccboi lifestyle was Trinity College Dublin, with notable cuccboi alumni such as Oscar Wilde, Bram Stoker and Jonathan Swift. There were said to be underground theatres where cuccbois could bring their wives to be satisfied sexually, by a bull of Nigerian origin.

It was in Dublin where being a cuccboi gave connotations that it was a fetish for the elites in society. However this is not the case in modern times, we are increasingly seeing young white middle class males seeking Nigerian immigrants on websites such as craigslist dublin to sleep with their wives and girlfriends.

The passport is an emergency passport. After the disgusting Mohammedan ripped up his own, he made is dog sisters get him an emergency one.

Trinners?

yea

the 12th of july is coming

dont believe you

ok
who are you?

your own fault for being a filthy papist

who are you?
guess

tommy

howth you cunt

wrong

vocaroo.com/i/s0CT7KDpCWtL

dead in a bog

You've got a shite accent mate.

Cheers lad sounds good

fcuking juniper u sad cunt

nope

youve said
i like my accent though

give me a hint you fuck

no

are u in the skype shitpostying cew

Literally nobody here likes you micked, you're unironically on the spectrum and you don't realize it

>go to Ireland for soccer match between Ireland-Poland
>meet cute blonde bartender named Coimhe working at Avica stadium
>ask her how to pronounce her name
>"Keeva"

Literally what the fuck guys

i like him lad, he is sound

actually im fairly well liked
dont let this eejit and /brit/ spammers convince you otherwise

no
im going to bed

goodnight

you on the right

without googling it vocaroo us siobhán, aoife, maebh and fiach

>actually im fairly well liked
KEK literally laughed out loud

im gonna play protestant boys on the tin whistle just for you in a few
happy 12th :^)

vocaroo.com/i/s0nBbDrCqQxp

meadhbh

It's Caoimhe and pronounced kweeva

bit sad

vocaroo.com/i/s07QvrVKKoHP

fiach is fee-ach

getting a bit sad now
remember when you invited brits over just so people would agree with you?
cmon lad
kek
vocaroo.com/i/s05YKGlZsqnR

Vocaroo it. I said it the same way you spelled it out phonetically.

>cant pronounce /x/
bit sad
well i cant play it right now (cant read music so i need to do it by ear)
BE WARNED HOWEVER
ill have it by the 12th

ch is pronounced like this
vocaroo.com/i/s0gExHG2o6tp

FOY

>remember when you invited brits over just so people would agree with you?
no lol you retard no one else who isn't a paedophile likes you

kek i remember it, dont deny it
it should be "fuck off someone who can pronounce irish names correctly" or at least fuck off kraut (cos i know that sound from speaking german)

Dude, no vibration. It's a sibilant. If it doesn't sound smooth like an F or S, you're doing it wrong.