youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg
mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0415.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJv6uzcCfs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which is which ?

no fuckin way that these blondes are jews
israhell floods itself with goyim and uses them as a war meat

>aryan slavic

>let's compare 40+ yo women in their menopause with girls that are no older than 25

Also
>Poles
>Aryan

The ones on the right are jewish can't you recognize the fucking uniform Pierre?

>The ones on the right are jewish

Fuck, dude, that's now how Jews look imo

now/not

>le Jews are a ethnicity meme

Would convert to judaism for any of those israeli qts tbqh

They are. I know how Jews look.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrWQ7jAyuCY

Your opinion about how jews look don't change the fact that the girls are jewish you tard since when our army even has that many girls to begin with?

Judaism is a religion, nothing more.

Wow, that's a bullshit. Being a Jew is a matter of blood.

No it's not, conversions to Judaism traces back to Romans times
the myth that Judaism is an ethnicity is a revisionism and only claimed by reform Jews, no Jewish person who knows the bible will tell you it's an ethnicity.

Only a person born by a Jewish mother is a Jew. A convert is not a real Jew.

>A convert is not a real Jew.
again, that's a myth drilled into your head by Sup Forums and revisionists who want to make Jews an ethnicity to justify Israel's legitimacy
No Rabbi is gonna send away a convert and most Jews do not consider converts 'not real' Jews, except again, revisionists
anyone can be Jewish from Khazar to Ethiopians,
but you don't really want to hear what Judaism really is, you want to confirm your position that Jews are racist and hate the Polish

The Jews are an ethnoreligious group, meaning both an ethnicity and a religion.

Ashkenazi Jewish > ethnicity
Sephardic Jewish > ethnicity

Reform Judaism >> religion
Orthodox Judaism >> religion
Conservative Judaism >>religion

>but you don't really want to hear what Judaism really is, you want to confirm your position that Jews are racist and hate the Polish

What the fuck are you talking about? We lived with Jews 1000 years and we know better what Halacha means. A Jew is ONLY a person who was born by Jewish mother. It is an ancient Jewish rule.

When a Pole says "Jewish" he means "Ashkenazi", which is an ethnicity. Anyway it goes without saying those pics are cherrypicked af. Most women here are brunette and nothing special.

>Also
>>Poles
>>Aryan
Sorry to disappoint you.

>brunette is nothing special

Sephardic Jews are the real Jews. And yes, they are an ethnicity, but many of todays Israeli's are fake atheist "Jews".

>Literally posting a model in IDF uniform
Kek. Most women here are plain, stop shitposting.

Fugen shit, why they all look Spanish/Italian?

you're a fucking idiot
that only applies to Jews by birth, NOT converts

Convert is not a real Jew! A real Jew is only a person born by a Jewish mother! We have a lot of Poles who had Jewish father and goy mother, and we know their feelings, some of them even wrote books about their emotional problems.

Wow, if they weren't wearing those shirts I'd think they were Sicilian. They look identical.

I don't know why I'm arguing with a wall
think about that, a maximum population of 'real' Jews, let's be generous and say 100k, would have become so fucking inbred by now they wouldn't appear human(inb4 memes)

So Italians are real Jews, not Poles? :(

>would have become so fucking inbred

Bullshit. If you are a goy and make Jewish girl pregnant, you contribute your genetical material, and your children are 100% Jewish anyway, accordingly to Halacha

I can sense Jewish genetics in this girl.

Me but not my mother my grendmoter is Ukrainian polish jewslav

So fuck real arab Maroko mizeahi jews long Live rus i mean what the hell we have here ??
Sexy girls yes but all come from RusiÄ… Ukraina belarus And poland And kazhstan the rest are nigers shit girls not white
Good music not fuck eyal golan
Good books not
Good movies not
Cultura not
Win a war not lost to nazi fags Rusia win and saved the Jews but half of russian died in thet war my father grendpa to :(

Rusia good movies yes
Good books yes
Good music hell yes
Sexy girls fuck yes slava Putin
Rich Coltura yes
Diktatura yes fuck gays kill them all slava stalin

Jews are losers long Live the fake jewslavs thet come here and made Izrael great with doctors loyers strong mans bodybilders sports and all but still speak here in russian not in jewish languge

Second row has nice legs. Would lick.

Merchants (both Ashkenazi and Sephardi) usually cluster close with southern Italians on PCA plots, closest with Sicilians. Eastern Sicilians look like textbook Sephardi Jews while the lighter ones from regions around Palermo and Trapani look more like Ashkenazi.

2nd from left looks Polish.

Difference being the jewish ones look white.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg

Ok, you're right

Conversion however, is totally legit, discouraged, but by Halacha rules, any person of any race and gender can become Jewish, and it's even written in the bible you may not discriminate against the convert

mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0415.htm
14-16

Russian Jews are the best long Live black metal

My school friends :)

xaxaxaxa kharoshiy post yevgeny

they look middle eastern... like south italians/spanish

Ginger hair is me ;)

Spasiba brat

>Michel krug

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJv6uzcCfs0

They're supposed to look pretty much the same in terms of facial features. As for pigmentation, there are Sicilians from places like Palermo and Trapani that are similar to Ashkenazi in that regard as I've already mentioned.

I put my eyes on this girl i think she's russian :) i can see in her face 100% russian

I put my eyes on this girl sh's % 100 % polka :) skiny no tits and ass long legs blue eyes 100% polish

>number 5 hairline

She's Sicilian from Trapani. They're lighter there because that's where the Normans settled in mostly. There's DNA evidence for that.

I will never gona put my eyes or my dick in girls like this is 109% mizeahi Maroko Real arab rich big nose Jews they agly they scream at you all day kapara alixa eyal golan taasee li jeleddddd Å¡armutut kunefot

Stop shitposting Sasha

Wow Sh's hot what her name ??

I dunno. It's just photos of random people from anthropology forums.

My name is alexsander nagirov