>le americans liberators

Where is the Esperanto dinosaur?

> How people think WWII was
*How Americans think WWII was

This

>how people thing ww2 was

just write yanks 2bh

Still the best ameribear

>he said, safe in his prosperous country that was liberated by Americans and not Russians
People should think the top part of OP's pic. The eastern front was just a civil war between genocidal authoritarians, it didn't fucking matter if the Soviets or Germans won.

Whenever I say "we won ww2" I always assumed it was received as "the allies".

>Soviets saved Europe

Forever thankful 2bh

This

F

why is this one so funny

pls explain

I saw this on Reddit !

I saw this on Sup Forums like 10 minutes ago

>what is Pomerania
>what is Gdansk
>what is Silesia
>what is the GDR
>what is East Berlin

>it didn't fucking matter if the Soviets or Germans won.

I hope you're trolling, the Germans planned to exterminate half of the Poles and enslave and Germanize the rest after whey won. You wouldn't even fucking exist.

American education strikes again

But that's what Polish people unironically believe. Some of them go even further saying they'd be better off if Germany had won

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

Educate yourselves, europoors.

and they wanted to exterminate 85% of them and not just half

>le Soviet zerg rush meme xD

Enemy at the gates was a dumb movie

Do you seriously think German territorial integrity was of high importance to the Soviets?

An American of all people should understand that death is a better alternative to communism.

Nobody thinks this.

Thank god we won :^)

There weren't any dinosaurs in WW2. What the fuck are you smoking, retard?

>Nobody thinks this.
those who browse this board do.

>polish logic

Americans will disagree with you

Explain this then.

It's stupid fucking threads like this which really makes me wonder why I still come here.

meant for ahhh fuckk

Define "dinosaur".

>it didn't fucking matter if the Soviets or Germans won.
T H IS
H
I
S

They were both equally as bad.

What are we doing in the corner? Switching sides?

>death is a better alternative to communism
woah you are so cool

birds are technically dinosaurs but I doubt that's what American creationists believe

Belgian stupidity strikes again.

>implying we're not living with dinosaurs right now

French intelligence, perception, and class strike again.

yeah I know

What about eg. sharks or crocodiles?

It's not like the Soviets ever commited mass murder right?

>not knowing that scientists now classify birds as living dinosaurs

If you have eaten chicken, you have literally eaten a dinosaur. Birds are feathered, wram blooded vertebrate animals with an erect gait. Dinosaurs.

>saved europe

Love this thread.

Hitler killed all the dinosaurs in WW2

dunno about crocodiles but sharks definitely aren't dinosaurs, they existed millions of years before them

Not dinosaurs. Birds are much more closely related to any extinct dinosaur than a modern shark or lizard would be; birds are descendants of dinosaurs directly while sharks for example evolved on a separate path with a common ancestor predating the dinosaurs

>What about eg. sharks or crocodiles?

Crocodiles are reptiles

thread derailed

Harold might be a dinosaur

>le soviets did it by themselves meme

Zhukov literally said they would have lost without lend lease

Shh, I'm making a point.

check'd

This image is funny as fuck. Just imagine opening a history book and it being full of dinosaurs.

>This is the REAL history, ignorant Americans.

What about eg. sharks with lazors and dinosores with lazors?

>no meme text
>no meme image
wasted get

Polan what are you doing

Nope.
Most euros are brainwashed by American media.

What sharks have to do with dinos retard?

I'm surprised that the French said that, as us and the Bongs literally singlehandedly liberated them.

I'm making a point, dumbass.

this

The point is daft to begin with go back to clapping in cinema instead of talking about dinosaurs and shark.

What the fuck is the point you're trying to make?

Why don't you go back to putting screen doors on submarines and attacking tanks with cavalry.

was getting all those (You)'s part of your plan

Why don't you go back to getting shot instead of talking about dinosaurs and sharks.

>death is a better alternative to communism
Huehuehue

>attacking tanks with cavalry.
That never actually happened though, and not to mention that Poland had tanks of its own at the time that saw action in the defense.

Thank you Sup Forums.

t. Swiss in merica

It pisses me off to hear Americans say that they won WWII alone. Seriously, can't you guys read a history book.
>Then again, Americans educating themselves

Esperanto suffered a setback after the 1922 proposal by Iran and several other countries in the League of Nations to have Esperanto taught in member nations' schools failed,[9][10] and Esperanto speakers were subject to persecution under Hitler's and Stalin's regimes,[11] but in spite of these factors more people continued to learn Esperanto, and significant literary work (both poetry and novels) began to appear in Esperanto in the period between the World Wars.[12]

Surely the 5 million Jews in 1939 Poland would agree.

I wonder where they went?

but what about aligators and crocs

>that pile of dead soviet dinosaurs near germasaur
kek

No, you and the bongs did not liberate them singlehandedly

FUCK YOU FASCIST SCUM DIE IN A GULAG
THE KULAKS DESERVED IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I always get sort of upset whenever people speaking of Allies mention only the big trio and sometimes laugh at France, but never bring up dozens of countries from all around the world that contributed to the war effort. I guess it's just my mentality of always cheering for the little guys that makes my appreciate of their help
But hell often the countries that did a shitload of fighting get ignored too. China held up against Japan on its own for so long, but because they went commie afterwards they rarely get any credit. Not fair

>How Americans that don't have an enjoyment for history and several relatives that fought in the war think WWII was
ftfy

>implying "winning" the war for the Jews that are ungrateful and still trying to destroy your country in this day an age is anything to be proud about

die in oven, scum

Soviets probably could have won the European side of the war by themselves, but we saved France (they would have probably just been a soviet puppet or something without us) and defeated Japan which no one in Europe seems to care about

Italy, Norway and Greece too.
The Nazis were too stupid to surrender, if America had not opened the Western front and the Italian front the Soviets would have conquered all of Europe.

They wouldn't have been the same country they are now without us. They might not have even been a country. Soviets would surely not forgive Vichy France and I doubt they'd care about the government in exile that wouldn't have anywhere to go without the UK

This. Americans aren't people.

Those dumb Americans are the reason why Belgium is a rich country and not a post-Soviet shithole.

>Soviets probably could have won the European side of the war by themselves

Nope

This isnt what zhukov, stalin and other soviet leaders believed

Lend lease gave them a massive amount of supplies they desperately needed.

The war in the west and north africa also tied down a substantial amount of german resources that otherwise eould have been used against the soviets. The amount of artillery held in germany/france for use as AA was huge, for example.

One can also make a very vood argument that the luftwaffe was broken by the bob, and never truly recovered.

How do most italians view the invasion of italy and the postwar marshal plan?

Pointing out that we were fighting the biggest naval war in the history of the world while funding the Allied war effort in Europe before going in ourselves to prevent most of Western Europe from being pressed into the USSR tends to blow up the notion that Russia did everything.

Americans are insanely insecure about their military history.

>luftwaffe was broken by the bob

Germany's first major defeat of the war. It really made them think.

Your role in WW2 cannot be understated, but D-Day's success in part was contingent on the axis drawing large numbers of resources away from the western front to vainly try and repel the soviets.