github.com/flagzzzz/Sup
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/mx-.html
vexilla-mundi.com/mexico_divisions.html
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61587407/#q61609724
pre-1940triumphmotorclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/UK-Regional-map1.jpg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467592005866.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464896914651.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466952175416.webm
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Scotland_Administrative_Map_2009.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>go outside
>see attractive women

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>addition

Fuck me with a lawnmower, apparently I'm the one whose shit is not together.

God damn, how long did that take you mate?

Extra flags is for bent cunts

If you unironically use this autistic botnet then please go back to

test

>Priority should be inciting international/regional discussion. It's hard to say if that works better with administrative divisions or historic divisions (which are still somewhat used/recognised) or both and should be judged per country. I can't really make that call because I don't know Britain as well as the Brits do.

>WhatIsThisImNotGoodWithComputers

No historic meme flags pls

What does PK think of this Singaporean paki cunt hijacking the extension? He literally ruined everything

>MUH FLAG MAP!! MUH FLAG MAP MOTHERFUCKER!!

go fuck yourself you pathetic runt, this extension was not created for you autistic stamp collectors,

>Priority should be inciting international/regional discussion

Regardless of your thoughts on traditional flags can we all agree that the shitty council logos and coat of arms on a white background need to go?
I don't think any of us brits actually want them it's just that fucking Singapore paki trying to take control the autistic cunt

>tfw no Saint Martin or Swaziland

b-b-but the foreigners that collect flags don't want that :((

british people literally make up 90% of the people using this extension but the extension is ruled by the 2% of users that are autistic stamp collectors

Only 2 regional flags should be allowed at most

test

where's my flag gone?

Could somebody include the flag of my hometown?
>Germany>Lower Saxony>Hannover Region>Burgdorf
pic related

it may need an update mate

What are your favorite flags, anons?

apparently, this is the result of the update.

I really like this one. It has all my favorite colors and looks badass.
I also love Japanese city and region flags, most of them have a single color and a round emblem in the middle.

thank the singaporean paki for this :^)

enjoy your boring blob on a white flag like every other british person

it also seems like most of Mexico has this too, is it common for him to do this thing or something?

Script to fix off-color or incorrect flags: github.com/flagzzzz/Sup Forums-Flag-Fixer

This is why I've disabled the script, we need to oust this Singapore paki and only have real flags. All this identical shit on the white background is terrible

The Mexican "flags" are just their coat of arms on a white field.

crwflags.com/fotw/flags/mx-.html vexilla-mundi.com/mexico_divisions.html

pls

>When Singapore sends it's posters, it's not sending the best
>They're bringing white flags, they're bringing small crests
>WE NEED TO BUILD A FIREWALL
>AND WE'RE GOING TO MAKE /FLAG/ GREAT AGAIN!

Good post. Remove the Singapore autist(s?) (Still think it might be just the one schizophrenic twat) to make reddit flags great again

This thread is gonna get interesting ^^

you are talking about karakalpak right?

I kinda missed what happened in these /flag/ threads, I have no idea what is going on.

done :^*

He hijacked the extension and ruined all of the UK flags. No one in /brit/ is happy about this, PK needs to take back control

Great, thank you!

Np should be added by tomorrow

damn, that sucks.
Has he posted on /flag/ ever since he took over to explain all this?

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61587407/#q61609724

just calls every british person that doesn't like his changes a paki

Yeah all he had to say was "these angry pakis" which is baffling as he is a literal native chinky paki himself

Is /flag/ kill? :(

It's starting to look that way. Hey, it was a good run, wasn't it?

RIP /flag/tism

filling in my UK map right now

Used this image as a reference : pre-1940triumphmotorclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/UK-Regional-map1.jpg

The text isn't really that clear, but it should work fine

RIP /flag/tism

Press F to pay respects.

F

Could someone tell me if this is the flag for Scottish dundee or Australian dundee?

F

>Could someone tell me if this is the flag for Scottish dundee or Australian dundee?

still waiting....

thats Scotland mate

>thats Scotland mate

still waiting....

thank you

you're welcome

Why don't you have Antarctica my man? He literally posted yesterday.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467592005866.webm

F

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464896914651.webm

what would a future without /flag/ hold user?

Could someone tell me where I'm supposed to place South Lanarkshire in Scotland?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466952175416.webm

It will be sad. What will I do with my Maryland memes?

in black user

Burn them, the Maryland meme market will take a dive after /flag/ goes to shit

The region marked by the arrow is supposed to be a part of Scottish Borders too, as per Scotland Administrative Divisions map
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Scotland_Administrative_Map_2009.png
thanks m80

Holy shit this thread is slow, I was only memeing with /flag/ dieing but I'm certain that it's becoming true, we are truly living in the last days of /flag/

You must be new. /flag/ used to always be like this back in the day before the mass influx of newfriends

Not really as slow as it used to be
Apparently the thread would've had to get bumped for hours at an end to make sure that it didn't die

This is a good thing desu

Can we get municipalities? Each municipality in Sweden has their own coat of arms.

Hi

Don't even think about posting again

Ignore this, just testing a flag I made.

Requesting a flag version of this

Also, rate my Yurop.

>tfw finished France a while ago

Sure
Karakal will probably get around it, but I can do it too if you like

>Jewett City

Hi /flag/

Oi
See
What region is that supposed to be? Or did you make that region by mistake?

This physically hurt.
Montevideo here, for you.

Get the script and post with the quick reply m8

>Or did you make that region by mistake?
I did, so just merge the regions yourself in paint

Why can't you do it for me

Here you go you little shit

Thanks

you guys need to get your fucking shit together and stop being so fucking shitty

Pure autism.

feelin' flaggy boys

Is it the logos that you're upset about? In that case it was Guildford user and Olathe user who started making those flags 2bh.

Please see

Those flags were originally made by a Brit. So I assumed it was fine. Not sure why I'm being slandered for that.

What the fuck lads feeling quite misunderstood here. Coats of arms on a white background have always been allowed, even before I started making flags. Most of the flagmakers ITT would know that.

Which is why I always lightly passed off complaints about this.

These complaints are only coming in because it's starting to affect Brits. I wasn't aware of the divisions of counties in the first place, until came in and I joined in. I've never seen other flags complain about the usage of any coats of arms, not Australia, Chile, India or the US. And very often it's not me (or at least not originally me) making those flags. So could any Brit explain why this isn't supposed to be for the UK?

Don't listen to them mane - I wasn't by any means the one who came up with the idea of flags on a white background.

I can remember far before I submitted my first four flags for Micronesia, Surrey user made Singapore flags for me to use on a white background. And no one made a big fuss.

You can ask literally any of the major flag makers here - Charlotte user, Alkmaar user, Orkney user, etc. Logos on a white background have always been allowed.

I'm only being blamed now because I'm the one adding the UK CoA/logo (when a CoA doesn't exis) flags.

Don't fall for the b8, it's just a couple of ppl that are trying to maymay /flag/ into the ground and other shitposting cunts are hopping on the bandwagon... well, that's what it seems like anyhow.

You're Botany Bay user? Thanks la.

sigh

America day is upon us, gonna have too bump the shit out of this thread so it doesn't fall off the board because of all the "USA USA USA" threads.

>Botany Bay user

Nope, Hobsons Bay user.

Posted on /brit/ but no one's going to notice my post because it's July 4

Wonderful

Fuck m8
If CoA flags are *apparently* not allowed that's more than 6000 flags down the drain

I say just scrap all flags and go with 100% CoAs

post state balls