The entire world is shit

when I was young I used to think that people in my country are stupid because its a 3rd world hellhole with bad public education, but after all the time I have spend I realised that that is the case in the entire world, even in rich white developed countries like the UK, Norway or Netherlands, 99% of the population are still working-class normie bydlo retards, with Japan or Iceland being maybe the only exceptions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgPKh2rNRlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iktf

It's not 99% but yeah I would say it's 50-60% here.

i'm pretty sure it's higher but not so near 80%

>tfw you see beyond the ''the rest of the world is a beutiful place,you are just not a part of it'' lie.

growing up, all i heard was how european countries were better in every way, and how the average european was smarter,kinder, way more handsome and educated than even the most elite of my country.

The first time i left my country to visit paris (around 16) i still believed in this image that europe was this continent of tall, blonde and blue eyed, smart people where even the fucking farmers had some sort of a uni diploma and everyone was nice and there was no poverty.

Boy was i shocked when i landed

~70% here
sad

You misunderstand. The difference between your country and White countries is your country was shit from the start while White countries had to build themselves to greatness but became shit when it went crazy with liberal policies.

Not much working class here, but most people are still ignorant dumbasses.

>The difference between your country and White countries

>American Flag
>American consider themselves a white country

kek

>being impressed by a bunch of barbie dolls to begin with

where is your Ottoman pride Mehmet?

still kind of right though

Our ruling class is predominately white.

Our country has high standards of living

Our values are based on Enlightenment European ideals

i lost it when i realized the ottomans were an idiotic and decadent empire, who's sultans valued the formantion of the fucking starts more important than actual science when europeans were building electricity plants, tanks(well landships), massive ships made from steel, factories, planes and even fucking submarines.

Meanwhile we were trying to figure out how the fucking printing press worked out and why noone wanted to read.

You will never ever find a European in Europe who will explain anything with being white or even give the atribute "white" to a country or a people.
This is an exclusively American thing. There is no "white" people in Europe.

If Europe = White than it measn that French, Dutch, Germans, Poles or what ever is the same, what isn't in any way close to be the same.

The only reasona Americans use "white" is because:
1. Race identity due to high mixing and loosing track of origin (1/1524 Irish 4/5 Black 1/10882354724 German so simply white so much easier)
2. Le Black man is also le Black man (for the niggers there applies the exact same)

This is basically an impression of pure stupidity due to ignorance and a lack of knowledge.

The advantage of Europe becoming is simply to be much higher developed than the rest of the world and this was achieved through war, lots of lots of war and even lots of more war, 1000s of years of competition due to dominate each pther and be mroe succesful at war.

You wouldn't like to live in Spain...it's normies' paradise.

>This is an exclusively American thing
The concept of White people came about in 17th century Britain

The bell curve has two sides in every country.
Chances are, roughly half of your country is smarter than roughly half of all other countries.

There are lots of conepts coming from here.
What doesn*t mean they get any remarkable recognition.

"White mans burden" was literally a huge thing that was used to justify colonialism (when it was actually an argument against it).

Learn history dumbass.

Never heard of it, but at least I know that I'm German and not 4/5 Niggerangloirshgermanpolishamerican or short white.

I heard whiteness was a pretty big deal in the 1940's in your country

>Never heard of it,
Because you're retarded. You established that fact earlier.
>I know that I'm German
t. Mehmet Ivanson

It wasn't whiteness but being germanic/aryan.

Kek'd

White has the meaning European or basically: "I lost track of what I consist of."

Same shit different smell. Actual Aryans had nothing to do with you fucks.

>Same shit different smell.
Just that other whites like slavs, anglos but not Italians and Spaniards were seen as subhumans?

In specially Americans where seen as degenerated Europeans and were very often mentioned that the mental and physical capabilites decline due to racemixing like in America.

The case of France is one of the worst, because the "social normies" are actually very influenced by the arabized negro street culture, you can't escape to that it's just incredible, not all normies are like that but i guess the half behave more or less like that.

Are you trolling? The US historically had very little racemixing. Your cunt even adopted our eugenics programs.

>Our ruling class is predominately white.

So Jews are now white? Also your country's living standard, with all things considered, is second world at best.

>Europeans mocking Americans for race-mixing
>half of almost every European football team are mutts whose mothers slept with African immigrants/university students before fucking off

Well, they do have some qt's

unfortunately this world is inhabited by humans

and though we do our best to train them, there are always those that misbehave, and ruin things for everyone else

At least our muts know what they consist of and don't need terms like "white" to avoid this knowledge.

i know that feel. i prefer watching people and get amazed just because of it. i read people's comments in various platforms with various views. it's interesting and cringeworthy at the same time, but it's fun.

>At least our muts know what they consist of
How does that make it better?

It's basically all the brown, black and jewish ones that ruin it for everyone else.

>Our country has high standards of living
This meme always makes me laugh. Americans who truly believe their infrastructure does not look like a developing country compared to Europe.

Can we simply agree its an anglo thing as a compromise?
We dont use white on continental europe and if then only in the concept of a european being in a place dominated by another race/or america when it isnt important to name his repective european ethnicity.

It's not a matter of countries, cultures or history; that's just how people are.
Societies in every place on Earth in every point in time have and will always be fundamentally the same, human beings are nothing more than really smart animals.

You realize "Europe" consists of shitholes like Moldova right?

US is middle of the road for high income countries. Why can't Europeans accept this?

your low-class friends maybe

moment of reflection with nest

Because blacks != blacks
White != whites

there is a difference if you're German, Swedish or Italian or Czech, or Chinese, Indian, Ghanaese, Congolese, Zulu, San and whatever.

In America a White (already very mixed) who loved black (also very mixed) pussy has pure white children with very low IQ like you.
In Germany he has half German half Ghananese Children.

This is the Difference you understand the point?

>Japan or Iceland being maybe the only exceptions

Stupid people stand out more, you see what your pessimistic and cynical mind wants you to believe. Especially with news and social media these can be easily seen within any group.

It's not as bad as you think it is. There's probably quite a few stupid people, but not nearly as much as you think either

>In America a White (already very mixed) who loved black (also very mixed) pussy has pure white children
One Drop rule doesn't work like that

American blacks are already mixed. Whites are practically untouched.

Germans even have kids with Black American servicemen who are considered "German" in Germany.

No one gives a shit about middling shit like that irl.

the elite is corrupted
the lower class is full of mean and crass people

humanity is rotten to the core

and you?

>Whites are practically untouched.
You mean 1/46723654 Irish, 1/6523654 Anglo, 1/234875654 French etc. untouched?

... still _kind of_ right though
maybe you need a world war again?

Dumb frog eating frogposter.

>The US historically had very little racemixing
you didn't get his point
for him every euro country is a separate race (not so true)

>quite a few stupid people

Nah. Only about 7.4 billion of them.

Which is bullshit if you understood how phenotypes work

I'm convinced he's either trolling or simply very disturbed.

>tfw Richy rich

Enjoy claiming over each other to clean my shoes for coins prols B)

>is a separate race
I don't care about races.
Every Euro country with it's own language and culture and over 1000 years of history is its own entity.

not at all, that's European's POV
Hitler wasn't about race as more as about nationalism, which is why inconsistencies like allying with japs and muzzies was ok for him. he even had a full-black soldiers corp because they were from Namibia, a german-controlled colony
doesn't mean you're not a little right. the decline is the whole drama of these modern times

I'm getting an 0x70 error on my HDD lads

>phenotypes

Like you identify yourself as "white" people here don't identify themselves as "white".
Because every country has its own identity here.
A German does not identify himself as Romanian or Russian.

You as a mix of 3000 of this groups identify yourself as white because you have no idea where you're from.

Ive also fallen for this "everyone else is an idiot" -meme

Is this why some historians say history repeats itself?

id put it at about 60% here in canada

>The self-hating Chilean has gone from bitching about their own country and annoying everyone to realizing that the whole world is shit and now can finally stop annoying everyone.

I'm proud of you, you've grown up. Does this mean there won't be anymore annoying "chile suks xXDDDD" threads?

I try to do my best to be a good person with the people I respect

You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand. Hitler's whole ideology was about the white race being a master race and the Germanic people were it's purest form, hence Aryan. Yes it was nationalism, but the nationalism was centered around race hierarchy. He only had those inconsistencies because of politics.

It still sucks in most aspects, so yeah

at least you can sleep peacefully in Finland

yep pretty much

all bullshit. all he cared was about fixing Germany and the jews were the problem for him

I fundamentally disagree with him as well, but he does have a point, it's just a matter of scale.
The differences in phenotype between two neighboring European populations might be real tiny from an American perspective, where you have people from all over and almost every "white" is mixed, while also having all other races to compare with; but to someone from a historically isolated town where most people's ancestries are overwhelmingly local, the little differences between the people in their town and those halfway across the continent will be fucking huge, even if to you they arr rook the same.

If fixing Germany was all he wanted, then ww2 wouldn't have happend. He wanted to unify all of Europe and cleanse it from the Jews. If you believe race wasn't issue then you are an utter idiot and desperately need to educate yourself on the matter.

You don't get my point at all.
We are both white in America but we are German and Spanish in Europe.

If we have a child here it is Half German, Half Spanish. If we have it in the US it is just white.

Judaism is a religion

this most jews are actually polish, russian and/or american
which is why nazis nearly genocided Poland and Czech

>and Czech
This is not true.
Poland, Ukraine and Belarus where the main genocided areas and they where also the main settling area for jews.
Minsk was in its best times 1/3 jewish and even more.

I understand what you mean, my response to the American is a just far fetched analogy to put it in context of race, since that's what he's thinking of.

I'd say it's atleast 80% or more here. And in rural country areas 90%

>I realised that that is the case in the entire world, even in rich white developed countries like the UK, Norway or Netherlands

Have you been there?

Or alternative, have you been in the rest of chile? It's not as you say in there

i stand corrected

>Boy was i shocked when i landed
can you tell us more ?

Jews are Semitic, hence a separate race. Technically speaking semitic people are part of the Caucasian race, hence ''white people,'' but most semitic people don't identify themselves as white.

>most jews are actually polish, russian and/or american
Probably by nationality, but certainly not by ethnicity. Jews were hated back then as niggers are hated now, probably even more, so even if race mixing did happen it was a case by case basis. Furthermore, with the Jewish mentality about their own superiority, marrying any non-jews became even less. Literally the only reason for a jew to marry a goyim was if that goyim could secure him wealth or security. This is baacially the reason why the jews are one of the least untainted race out there.

Kys fat faggot

It is, this is Punta Arenas
youtube.com/watch?v=pgPKh2rNRlw

bydlos are simply everywhere

>but certainly not by ethnicity
they are by phenotype. of course there is original semitic mix in them, otherwise they wouldn't get inside their sekret klub of shekels
but because you used the word ethnicity, which means "race + culture" then yeah, they're not ethnically polish or belarussian

I heard that the average Western European speaks
at least five languages perfectly, one of them being non-indo european, they take Calculus 2 before finishing high school, they are autodidact and that men are cucks that always do what their female partner tells them. How true is this?

>the elite is corrupted
>the lower class is full of mean and crass people
>humanity is rotten to the core
>and you?

Lazy and guilty of letting it all happen

Yeah, humanity honestly sucks balls, but as it turns out there's not a whole lot we can actually do about it.

>except Japan and Iceland

Bad news fella, the Japs have gone full degenerate by becoming 2d loli-loving virgins, while Iceland is becoming more "cosmopolitan" by the day thanks to the flood of tourists coming to the capital

Yeah, all 300 of you go to your annual gay parade to have unprotected sex and do Heroin.

The annual gay parade is pretty fun now that we normals outnumber the fags

80% here and still growing

>but most semitic people don't identify themselves as white.
they don't need to identify as white to be white desu

The Jew is not white, although he does his best to pass as one. While the skin might be pale from sitting inside all day counting shekels, his narrow eyes, thick negroid curls, and large hooked nose all betray him for what he is- a child of Israel. Several Jews have alleviated this to a point by interbreeding with whites, giving them "white" features, but below, a Jews' cold heart beats all the same. he strives for nothing but power, and wealth to sustain his lifestyle and to corrupt the hearts of men, so that they might become Jews in spirit as well. The white man, especially the Aryan, has no relation with the Jew, no matter what their puppets might tell you.

Helicopter in route

Hello ahmed enjoying germany?

Oh boy it's a foreigner thinks he knows Europe episode yet again.

Have you ever even met a Jewish person?

Just curious.

of course not, refugees are ungrateful fucks

Yes

If you cant sleep peacefully you're probably named Brayatan and live in a mediagua with satellite television sucking all your father's hard earned from stealing income so, maybe you are the problem

You obviously have never met a Jew before. Their religion and ethnicity is the one thing they would never lie about. Same thing with Arabs and any other ethnic minority in the mideast. If you tell them that they are Caucasians then they'd view it as an insult. This'll probably come as a shocker to you, but there's more to shitskins than what Sup Forums tells you.

Only thing worse than bydlos are college undergraduates, and those who scream inequality at every turn, when inequality is ingrained into every part of human existence. I'm honestly starting to believe that the ideology of young people is foreign propaganda intended to launch our country in decadence.