Do you live in a tourist-funded town/city, Sup Forums? Why do people visit there and what kinds of people?

Do you live in a tourist-funded town/city, Sup Forums? Why do people visit there and what kinds of people?

Me: i live by a Nat'l Park and my town is like Sup Forums: all in one village and it's agonizing

Anaheim, Ca.

Imagine a bunch of fat Midwesterners who can't drive with Mickey Mouse ears terrified of the amount of Mexicans that are here

>having to live with people from Sup Forums
That would be shit.
>Living with cool people of different nationalities
That would be nice.

San Fran.
We get pretty much everyone here. I work at a museum and during the summer and there are more foreign visitors than people who actually live here.

the permanent foreign residents are thousands of SEA's and Eastern Europeans, while the foreign visitors are hundreds of thousands of Japs, Koreans, Chinese, Brits and Germans

take that as you will

Well, just fuck new fresh pussy from around the world

where is that pic from

Wtf the lads at Sup Forums are top notch m8

I live in São Paulo, but i wouldn't say it's touristic.

Huntington Beach, it's packed in summer. We get a lot of internationals and 909s. I hate the inlanders but burnt british makes me laugh so it's got its ups and downs.

I live in Madrid and whenever I go to the center or I'm in the metro you can hear people speaking English among other languages.

Athens.. i ve seen every type of tourist you can imagine

Tourists all summer long clogging the roads since I live near the grand canyon
Foreign tourists mostly come in buses and go right through town
Americans and Canadians stick around and hang out downtown/on route 66

All it means to me is more traffic, and sometimes a bus full of Chinese people will show up to my work and ruin my shift.

lmao no. I live in Cincinnati and I've never seen a tourist.

I live in Hawaii. It's pretty good in the small country towns, but in the city you see hordes of Japanese tourists walking around. Everyone loves this place for Waikiki, which is literally a swamp that needs metric tons of sand imported or it'll become a swamp again.

Lahti, not that many tourists, since there is pretty much fuck all to see here.

Canada doesn't get tourists.

no
sometimes I see Japanese or Chinese tourist groups taking pics of everything
Japs especially seem to like Finland

Sacramento, CA's only industry is administration. OFFICE WORK.

Ohio, hahahahahahahaahahhahahahhahahahahha

hhahahahhahahahaa people don't come here

Garden Grove here, I know that feeling.
The only good tourists are either the rich folks
or the chill crowds that come through during
conventions

No but I work in Bondi and the ratio of Australians to backpackers is like 9 to 1.

No Australian I've met who is my age thinks it's a good idea to move to Bondi.

Had some Italian guy lecturing me that it is cost effective to live in Sydney if you room with 20 backpackers. God I hate backpackers.

A bus of Chinese tourists actually showed up to my university a couple of weeks ago and walked through the building filming with selfie sticks and taking photos of all the students