en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Brazilians
youtube.com/watch?v=1wAAcmpr8d4
youtu.be/SQhFEtNKUc8
vocaroo.com/i/s0TVNxINBODD
youtube.com/watch?v=IWIhGM4SDZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit pic

I think it's gross

The only girlfriend I ever had was from Brazil, and I have recordings of her talking and still fall in love every single time I hear them

>The only girlfriend I ever had was from Brazil

AHAHAHAH LOL BETA NEET!

Brazilians sound like they're african.

All languages sound GOAT when used by qt and even not so qt girls.

>fall in love with Brazilian exchange girl
>start dating
>mfw she whispers "Eu te amo" in my ear
>mfw she says anything in Portuguese at all
>mfw she went back and I can't even escape Sup Forums from reminding me of her

>not a single muslim has stained this beautiful language

feels good to be 100% christian famalam

i`m sorry user ;-;

do you know from each region of Brazil she was?

Literally my life too. She was an au pair in the USA, we met, dated, I fell in love, lost my virginity and everything.

Now she's in Brazil and I'll never see her or have her ever again.

>/e/ after stressed syllables sometimes is realized as [e], sometimes as [I]
>ending-syllable /r/ is tap, alveolar approximant or even retroflex
>tu tem
I guess she's from Rio Grande do Sul?

>Arab immigration has influenced many aspects of Brazil's culture - besides and beyond the Arabic influence inherited via Portugal, as, for instance, some Portuguese words of Arabic origin.
>Many important Brazilians are of Arab descent, including important politicians such as Paulo Maluf, Geraldo Alckmin, Gilberto Kassab, Michel Temer (current Acting President) and José Maria Alkmin, artists, writers (for instance Raduan Nassar) and models.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Brazilians

Sao Paulo, I literally just want to throw up and cry. Potentially going to visit, I just hope I didn't fall for the Brazilian meme and she can last a couple months without sucking cock.
I'm retarded because I knew this time would come but I didn't care. I loved her way too much, even before we started dating. At least the 6 months were the best of my life

Muslim =! Arab pham
We arguably have over 10m Arabs (mainly Lebanese people) yet what, 40k muslims?

None of them are muslims tho, so it's all good

Most of those Arabs were Christian Syrians and Lebanese.

If you don't count Egypt, then we have more Arab christians than all Arab countries put together.

Oh yes user, São Paulo is just behind Minas Gerais regarding god-tier accents

I thought he was talking about the portuguese language being "untainted"?

Nah he's just a retarded patriot who thinks "at least we don't have muslims" everytime a first worlder anything.

Almost all, in fact. And they were fleeing from persecution by muslims in Syria and Lebanon.

According to our last census there are a little more than 35 thousand muslims in Brazil. We have 7 times more buddhists than that, ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=1wAAcmpr8d4

d-don't cry user

>not a single muslim has stained this beautiful language

LOL
What you are you implying?

Your language even sounds like an hybrid garggling between spanish and arab
It's disgracious as fuck.

By the way, the arabic influence in our language is almost inexistant.

>I just hope I didn't fall for the Brazilian meme and she can last a couple months without sucking cock

m8...

Sex to Brazilians is literally nothing. Part of liking a Brazilian girl is knowing that she might cheat on you at literally any moment and there's not a single thing you can do about it

Jesus christ, I thought you guys were sexually liberated but apparently you need a Brazilian girl to take the initiative. Don't american girls make the first step? The movies lied to me?

>Your language even sounds like an hybrid garggling between spanish and arab
Refer to the image:

Minas Gerais has at least three accents (Mineiro proper, Baiano and countryside Paulista).

São Paulo has two - countryside Paulista and Paulistano.

And YMMV, but Baiano and Mineiro proper sound ugly for me... Paulistano sounds OK, countryside Paulista is kinda funny.

>says muhammed pajeet the kebabinloo

>Your language even sounds like an hybrid garggling between spanish and arab
Ironically the Portuguese phonological features not shared with Spanish are:

* Uvular R in most dialects. Like French.
* Nasal vowels. Like French.
* [z] and [ʒ] (j). Like... French.
* Lack of [ð] (English THe, Spanish caDa) and [ɣ] (Spanish caGa), just like... GUESS WHAT, FRENCH!

So when you say "Portuguese sounds like a mix of Spanish and Arab", you're implying your very language sounds like Arab.

Allahu snackbar for you too.

I'm aware, I'm hoping there's literally one girl in the country that isn't a whore. I could have already cheated on her and shes been gone a few days.

I literally grabbed her by her bunda after taking her to my room alone and started making out with her with zero hinting in the past of me liking her at all. I'm not an autistic sperge lord, I'm just a dumb fuck that fell in love with a beautiful girl from 5000 miles away.

>i will never have a qt mineira gf

i hate rio de janegro lad, all qts here sound like favelados with a sweeter voice

appreciate the music hue bro

that one always fucks my shit up

sad story bro

hope you guys get back together

pfft, hahahaha! serves you right, dumb frogposter!

>TI/TE as CHI/CHE
>DI/DE as DCHI/DCHE
>R as H

I hate these about huebrland portuguese. Is there a huebrland portuguese dialect that doesn't have these? European portuguese sounds too rough.

youtu.be/SQhFEtNKUc8

Very conservative dialects from Santa Catarina countryside lack the palatalization (D/T > DJ/TCH) and some of them use a rolled R for RR.

Muito obrigado

south brazilian countryside and some specific parts of the northeast are the accents you are looking for

Near the triple border with argentina and uruguay there are some people who don't use the H sound for R either, but it's rarer

>Near the triple border with argentina and uruguay there are some people who don't use the H sound for R either, but it's rarer
You don't need to go as far, plenty people as the Second Plateau use the trill. Plus colonials.

I-i want a br gf ;_;

By that logic, all americans girls are equally if not, more whores.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TVNxINBODD

Plenty people on my family speak just like this, audio related.

10€, meia hora

>10€, half hour
He wants a gf, not buy your mother.

mouro reeeeeeee

What do you think the ancestry is of the girl in the video? More Italian or more Portuguese?

100% german heritage

south brazil is white, anauê

I think she's from Rio Grande do Sul, but she looks more like countryside than Porto Alegre, so I assume more Venetian or even German.

She doesn't look very German para ser honesto.

sh-she's bavarian :^))))))))))))

Im so sorry

Definitely a mix of german and italian.

>tfw no tall and thicc brazilian bf

What to do?

>sotaque de colona do oeste de Santa Catarina

>genti,visivil,estxi,hormonau,acnis,formau,ondi, maiori,fortxis...
kek...

Her skin tone is literally perfect. Voce quer ser minha esposa fofa?

:(((((((

>o mOUro

portugeuse language is trash, thank god you made it sound nice, bravo brazil

>geneticist

O IberiANO

>be portugal
>literally the only reason brazil is a shithole
>on top of that we had to fix their meme-ass language laughed at by the entire european continent

youtube.com/watch?v=IWIhGM4SDZ0

>the most iconic brazilian song is about a portuguese music genre...
and stop being fucking pretentious it's pretty cringe even because it's so fucking stupid...america have grown up they don't think they have a better accent than the british,maybe that's why they managed to be better than their colonizer...

raios :D

>literally the only reason brazil is a shithole
Come on now. Look at your Spanish-speaking neighbours.

We were the ones to make you not as much as a shithole as you could've ended up as.

Os mouros foram mortos muito antes de o brazil existir. Qualquer sangue mouro que nós tenhamos, vocês também têm por descendencia.

De resto, vocês têm mais pretos, porque nós não trouxemos escravos cá para cima.

that's not true at all