ISIS was created, funded, and put into power by the US/Israel

ISIS was created, funded, and put into power by the US/Israel

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-JPr5fdX3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRUTH

Prove yourself right

I don't know about the US, but Israel definitely benefits from their presence. Pretty sure their defense minister said he'd rather have ISIS on their border instead of Hezbollah.

haha, you are mistaken..... it 'twas me all along. Fools. All of you.

that's like Trump saying he rather have Mexico on the border than ISIS.

it's pretty obvious

>Pretty sure their defense minister said he'd rather have ISIS on their border instead of Hezbollah.
Hezbollah is a trained paramilitary force, isis is a bunch of neets with almost no training running around being edgy. Which one would you rather have to fight?

Your a faggot.

Prove me wrong

any time you want to put on your big boy boots and take up the burden of proofs, you are welcome to contribute to the discussion

>Implying that ISIS isn't already in Mexico.

Open your rabbi semen encrusted eyes, Shlomo.

allah bless amerika

Hezbollah stabilizes Lebanon, is supported by Christians, and has helped fend off Jihadists.

Can't see why the Israelis would want a failed state on their borders unless they had some knowledge that it wouldn't be overtly hostile to them.

Burden of proof lies with the accuser, fuckass.

Do consider ISIS controlled regions a country?

because ISIS is less hostile towards Israel compared to either the Syrian government or Hezbolla.

ISIS' first targets are infidel Arabs who aren't as Islamic as them,
unlike Hezbollah/Syria that their first goal is to annihilate the Jewish state.

Prove you're right

Exactly. They're not hostile to Israel.

Makes you wonder. Here you've got a group who claims to be the ultimate jihadists, yet they've never targeted any kind of actions or even rhetoric towards Israel.

Instead, they're targeting all of Israel's enemies.

Is this the legendary Canadian shitposting I've heard so much about.

They want to fix the 'fake' Muslims in the Middle East first,
prior to forcing non-Muslims to convert.

That's like integrated in their meme name (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria).

>claims to be the ultimate jihadists, yet they've never targeted any kind of actions or even rhetoric towards Israel.
Its stage 3 shit man.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-JPr5fdX3Y

*unsheathes katana*
what did you call me...?

RARE
A
R
E

WEED
E
E
D

You seem nervous

If the claim in the OP was as outrageous as you are trying to lead everybody to believe, you'd dismiss this thread without any thought

Seems you may have, in the back of your mind, that it's possible I'm right

Sage goes in all fields.

vade retro, SatanĂ¡s

Only wish this was true, and we had such power over an institution largely staffed by Europeans

do you know what today is, you fucking little cunt? Have you any idea? Say one more bad thing and I'll suplex you through the fucking earth.