Is Toronto the worst "city" in the New World?

Is Toronto the worst "city" in the New World?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/05/30/hundreds-gather-in-arizona-for-armed-anti-muslim-protest/?utm_term=.6004f37c8ff3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

During the past 2 days in Toronto:

>muslims and Jews protested each other, Jewish bikers showed up
>had a gay pride parade that was interrupted by black lives matter supporters

This city is a fucking meme

>worst
I thought that goes to some Latin American cities like Rio or Juarez

looks like some shit parts of moscow

caracas, san dedro sula, detroit, acapulco, winnipeg, san salvador, port-au-prince, cincinnati and the list goes on

I know I'd rather live in Toronto than any of those cities

your mistinrept what he means by worst because youre a stupid faggy canadian

>winnipeg
Is it really that bad? Why?

nah, I think you're just being a fucking cunt

>detroit

I know its only a matter of time until someone says that but downtown detroit is amazingly different from what it was 7ish years ago

There are still plenty if shit bombed out black neighborhoods but they've really turned around the center and surrounding areas. Bit of a shame that a lot of it was done by tearing down buildings and making urban farms.

Toronto is not even that bad, I don't get this hate circlejerk

it's not

Meanwhile in America
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/05/30/hundreds-gather-in-arizona-for-armed-anti-muslim-protest/?utm_term=.6004f37c8ff3

It's just retarded neets

>native gangs

it is

that would be sydney

t. aids patient

>it is
no

t. NEET from Sup Forums

Yes, yes it is. Mainly because of Muslims. But also because it's just a fucking mess.

This actually looks really comfy, I wish I lived in a city with a Chinese enclave

What the fuck is BLM doing in Toronto? It's not Detroit or East St. Louis.

It's not 'bad' as such, it's just mediocre.

There's really no reason to visit it aside from business. Anything you can see in Toronto you can see bigger, better, cooler, older and more interesting versions of in Chicago, NYC, Boston or Montreal.

It's not everything it's cranked up to be m8, although the cheap food is certainly a plus

t. homosexual man who has contracted the Human Immunodeficiency Virus through anal sex and a bit of oral sex with another man who unbeknownst to him had received the virus through a previous anal sex session

>Cincinnati

>literally one of the safest large cities in the Western hemisphere, despite being multicultural
>"worst city"

That's not impressive. Boston and NYC are pretty damn safe too and they still have crime problems not seen in most of Europe

>Is Toronto the worst city in the New World?

No. Every single one of the worst cities in the New World are in Latin America. Toronto's a candidate for worst city in Canada, but even by American standards it would be at least 'OK' by any objective metric.

By Mexican or Brazilian standards? It's a fucking New Jerusalem.

looks like melbourne in the winter

I love Toronto.

You're probably some shit-eater that prefrs Cuntreal.

Toronto is seriously shit. Ugly, falling apart, chinks everywhere, and expensive as fuck. You'd seriously have to be a special kind of retard to willingly pay rent to live in Toronto.

Except Montréal is LITERALLY the best city in the New World (or - at the very least - North America), and you'd have to be certified retarded to think otherwise.

>youre a stupid faggy canadian
Pot, meet Kettle.

looks like north korea

My favorite city in North America is Seattle. Montreal is nice but the people there can be very rude just because your accent sounds weird in French.

Every time I'm in sf or nyc wherever the chinatowns are usually some of my favorite places to be, mostly for the food yeah

Also SF has a japantown with a fucking weeaboo heaven of a mall

Which is funny cause the Quebecios have a disgusting accent themselves, then they get infuriated when you can't speak french "properly".

They're worse than Parisians to me and I perversely enjoy that they're fucked off by real French people. Fuck Quebecios for not appreciating that I took the time to learn French in a primarily English-speaking continent.