Hey Murrica!

How does it feel to be a jew-slave that wasted trillions dollars on pointless wars for Israel which weakened you, indebted you and gave a green light for China and Russia to take over your spheres of influence?

Daily reminder that 9/11 was an inside job!

Better than being polish

fbpb

this

what even does poland do aside from unclog shitty british toilets lmao

Getting fucked in the ass by Soviets

>Getting fucked in the ass by Soviets

But it is you who is getting fucked in the ass by soviets. All these Jews who rule your country are migrants from Soviet Union and most of them have double loyality for Russia and Israel :D

how do the barbecued london rats taste?

if jews are so powerful and influential then wouldn't it be a good thing for them to be controlling your country

maybe you'd be the world's only dominant superpower if you were ran by je- oh wait germany killed them all :^)

POOLAND UTTERLY BTFO
POOLAND ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

But you are currently losing a status of global superpower, fatso :D

Hush toilet nigger

Not that bad.
The more I grow old, the more I see things in common between societies.

>Americans in this thread butthurt about the truth

My friend from factory is taking 2 months of unpaid leave now and goes to Germany to work on construction sites. He has 15k zł (3800 dollar) of student loan that he wants to pay fast. It is a big money in Poland for a student to pay, but not big in on German standards. He will pay it off after 2 months of work in Germany for 12 hours / day.

How many Murrican students have a chance to pay their student loans in 2 months? :DDDD And who is a slave and loser?

My college is entirely free

My living expenses are entirely free

My books are entirely free

I sell my books for $$$

I'M MAKING MONEY OFF OF TWO DEGREES AHAHAHAHA

Lucky you! :D

It never ceases to amaze me how pathetic the polish are. You didn't deserve Jews and we should have gassed your entire population instead

These Jews who lived in Poland were Poles in fact. Most of them were as poor as Polish peasants and had no influence on anything whatsoever. A lot of people here believe that they were killed because somebody in the USA ordered this genocide to make and German autists were only used. A lot of shady bastards in the USA make collosal money on death of our Jews for last decades and Holocaust became also a very powerful weapon in hands of this scum.

>a very powerful weapon

Political* weapon

You need to chill out, if you hate this country so much get the duck off this board.

Literally, who are you Poland? I don't really mind your kind, but when you come here talking shit you just make a fool out of yourself. You are nothing, you represent the Mexico of Europe, the cunt that gets raped during world war. Your relevance in the world is non existent.

Why must you talk shit?

We are talking about Murrica in this thread, not about Poland, you what-about-retard :D

>strongest military by far
>strongest companies in the world by far
>strongest stock markets in the world by far

Anything else you want to say? How about you be nice and go away

Whatever you say you disgusting polish fuck. Keep jerking off to fringe movement politics while your people enjoy London rats

Suck my dick, kurwa.
U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.
U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

>polak of all people saying America is shit
Maybe a gypsy will make the next thread

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.U.S.A. U.S.A.

Feels roughly the same as all the money we spend on Poland to keep Russians out of your country

>pic related
You're probs a skinny, limp dicked neet.
nothing could be more cringe.

My loyality is only to the orthodox church mother russia ukraina and serbia and Greece poland to since my gf is from poland but soon she will be orthdox to I koved them and I want them to be happy and free not sucking american german dick

I dont care about Israel not my problems not my land not my pepole not my cultur I watch russian tv and I speak only in russian and polish and serbian